Umbreon

Epic Rap Battles of Forumers Suggestions & an Update

Rate this Entry
The Epic Rap Battles of forumers has not happened for a while...and if you noticed...sunkist has not helped since PolarBore Vs Froggy. It's just been me and Clemi for the last few battles (I even wrote WWEFan Vs D3ath on my own and that one was just....meh). The main problem is Clemi lives in a different timezone so when it is 2PM here it is like 3AM there so we aren't on skype at the same time very often. However...we aren't canceling anything at all. We still plan to finish season 1 and do season 2. We have a new third member to help us write so we may get them out faster soon. we will release the next battle a few days and then release the finale after that. Then, take a small break and start season 2 with our new third member. During season 2 we may get a bit faster at doing this. Also, We have plans to actually have the forumers record these but.....idk. We'll see.

Anyways....if you have a suggestion leave it here. Also, leave what connection you have and any questions you have below.

Updated 06-02-2013 at 11:28 AM by Umbreon

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

if you need any help let me know
    I would like me VS Kirito as we are both Peruvian and are both members of Yami Kage and speak Spanish like bosses
    A battle with me.