Umbreon

Our Lord and Savior and soon-to-be Overlord of the Universe Part II

Rate this Entry
Goomy 25:17

"The path of the righteous trainer is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil trainers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill trains the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his pokemon's keeper and the catcher of lost pokemon. And I will strike down upon thee with heavenly Goo and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my pokemon. And you will know my name is Goomy when I lay my Goo upon thee"

Goomy 15:16

And you will know that Goomy cannot be destroyed. Goomy is all powerful. The Lord Goomy shall make all those who oppose him suffer in the final days. The false prophets known as fairies will behold in their eyes the glory of Lord Goomy.
Goomen, brethren.

The Holy Gooble New International Version
Goonesis
1:1 In the beginning Goomy created the heavens and the earth. 1:2 Now the earth was formless and gooless, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Goomy was hovering over the waters. 1:3 And Goomy said, "Let there be goo," and there was goo. 1:4 Goomy saw that the goo was good, and he separated the goo from the darkness. 1:5 Goomy called the goo "day," and the darkness "night." And there was evening, and there was morning-the first day.

may Goomy bless you
Goomen
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

dat pulp fiction tho
    wtf no

goomy got nothin on Klefki