Activity (it's not because of the chat)

Rate this Entry
I'm going to have an on-and-off activity in this forum because I'm going to be more active on another forum (a forum that I haven't visited in a while) and I came back actively because my computer and laptop was broke during late September and throughout the whole month of October, yet I'll still visit. There might be two or three days that I haven't came to the forum because of me being more active on another forum.

My inactivity isn't about the chat.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well, I figure I might as well state my position here.

Personally, I don't see the chatbox's omission making me decide to post more often then I do, more than it would just leave me with a idle tab open all the time that I occasionally refreshed and occasionally posted in.
    How i feel about the chat being gone is this:

I came to the forums mainly for chat. Because of chat i was here 24-7. I always got on, checked the mod section, checked 1 or 2 topics, then spent the rest of the day in the chat. Now it's going to be more like get on, check mod section, check 1 or 2 topics, and have nothing left to do so i go in another tab until i need to check again. So i will probably be a bit less active. I dont mind the chat being gone, it just gives me less to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon

I came to the forums mainly for chat. Because of chat i was here 24-7. I always got on, checked the mod section, checked 1 or 2 topics, then spent the rest of the day in the chat. Now it's going to be more like get on, check mod section, check 1 or 2 topics, and have nothing left to do so i go in another tab until i need to check again. So i will probably be a bit less active. I dont mind the chat being gone, it just gives me less to do.
    ;-; Pwease stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helioptile
    ;-; Pwease stay.
    shhh, no tears

Im still going to stay. Just be less active bby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon

Agreed.

I have been sitting here for around two hours doing all but nothing because I have nobody to chat with.

;-;
    Updated 11-17-2013 at 10:34 PM by GonadTheNomad
    All of the activity that there is without the chat reminds me of the old days in 2012 on phpBB. It's actually really nice. I'm adjusting to not having chat a lot better than I expected I would.
    Another thing in the chat's defense: Chat is a lot better of a platform to bond with people than topics, blogs, or PM's.

I don't have quite the rapport I feel with some of the guys here on any other forum I've visited that didn't have a chat.

Just thought I'd put that out there for the sake of the subjective.