AccordionChick

My 2 Year Forum-versary.

Rate this Entry
Well I must say it's been a long time since I first signed up for this wacky lovable site we call ERBoH.com, but I remember it like it was yesterday.
It's been an amazing 2 years here & I'd like to thank everyone for making this place such an enjoyable (& slightly addicting) place for me. This is my home away from home. Over the list of such enjoyable times I'd like to name a few which have impacted me a whole lot.

Some Significant Events:
-Joined the forum (December 5th, 2011)
-Started working on first fanmade rap battle with YellowNerd (King Henry VIII & Vladimir Putin VS Darth Vader & Hitler)
-Collaborating with Sparrow
-Collaborating with Sparrow & ZombieLicker
-Co-Creating Epic Alienz
-Joining Uber Rap Battles of Fiction
-Co-Creating Intense Rap Battles of Craziness
-Starting an Epic Rap Battles of History FM series with Mozart & Beethoven VS Skrillex & DeadMau5
-Had to leave forum for the Summer :c (No computer)
-Getting a reply from Nicepeter
-Came back to the forum in August 2013
-Changing my FM series to "AccordionChick Rap Battles"
-Becoming a moderator (October 20th, 2013)
-2 Year Forum-versary (December 5th, 2013)

There have been many amazing things happen on the forum & I would like to thank every member I've interacted with for making my time here a one of a kind experience! Here's a toast to my future here on the forum *raises glass*

~AccordionChick aka AccordionChick (Miss 27) aka Аккордеон Монах aka AccordionChick (Weird Gal) aka Joan of AC aka AC

Comments

Congratulations!
    WELCOME TO THE 2 YEARS CLUB!
    WELCOME TO OUR CLUUB, WELCOME TO OUR CLUUB! WELCOME SQUIDWARD, WELCOME SQUIDWARD, WELCOME SQUIDWAR-

Nice, AC. Congrats.
    WHY IS "MEETING WEEFIN" NOT ON DAT LIST HMMMMMMMM

jk jk jk

Congratulations!!!!