Dr. Ninja

andom list of things I hate (In school)

Rate this Entry
-people who walk incredibly slow in the hall
-Especially when they are in a horizontal line

-Girls who come up to me and start calling me cute when I'm a alone (USually just waiting for a friend
-I like girls but don't like being talked to like I am 6.

-Teachers who do nothing but give lectures all day
-Except math I don't remember stuff from AP Euro by just hearing my teacher talk for an hour.

-My English Teacher 'nuff said.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

"-Girls who come up to me and start calling me cute when I'm a alone (USually just waiting for a friend"

Yeah I hate that too

wait

nevermind
    Personally I hate the fact that I even have to take advanced math classes. I know for sure that whatever career I do go into, I won't be using rational expressions and matrices.
    i hate nothing in school because i sleep the entire time
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    i hate nothing in school because i sleep the entire time
    Your desk is tired of your sleeping shit and is planning a rebellion against you. Be forewarned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    Your desk is tired of your sleeping shit and is planning a rebellion against you. Be forewarned.
    I am not afraid of a desk
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    I am not afraid of a desk
    But the desk comes strapped with six wooden pistols and a dagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    But the desk comes strapped with six wooden pistols and a dagger.
    I have a whole book to read and analysis to do (hours of work, while my teacher probably sits down on his couch everyday, watching tv with his paycheck.
    I mean a few essay questions, direct questions, vocab chart (Def. pictures, sentence ethymology), and that is only the first half because he never posted the second half yet.
    if a girl called me cute i wouldn't give a flying fuck wether or not she talked to me like i was a kid