TNMIT

The tale of what would happen if we added too many or "trusted" addons.

Rate this Entry
This tale could go two ways. A new member making an idea for this forum to go strong or a old member (we are onto you Sambama) trying to hack the system. There are many different ways this could go.

A: New Member
Spoiler: 

Hueheheeueeheueueeuheehuehuheueh, Timmy said as he logged onto his computer. Today, he had an EYEDEA of hacking some forum on the internet. Maybe at least 1000 members. He made an account on this ERBOH Forum. He went into Site Stuff and made a new topic. "Likes System Add On" He made his topic and this is what it was.
"Hey guys, its me amabmaS. Long time lurker, just registered today. I have been looking around this here forum and thought "Hey Timmy, I think I can help this darn forum." So I said "Yes Timmy, great idea! So I bring you here today, the Likes System for vB 4-5. I did not make this but have searched high and low for this particular addon (random ass fake description of what it did)
iii.vhulletin.cahmmm/"realisticendingpartthatisfake".php.html
Hope you at least consider it!
-Not Sambama

Either
Dion: lolk
or
ERBoH: Thanks! I'll consider it! Thanks for registering and posting! Hope to see you around!

Either Dion or ERBoH have added this addon.

One Hour Later:

Totally Not Sambama: Hehehehhehehe, Timmy, this is your dream come true. Shit admins. Heh. *click

Polar: Huelol, time to tease Umby about ducks. Cuz Umbreon is a duck. And if he says something about penisbuddy, I WILL SHOW HIM THE DUCK PICTURE KB POSTED WITH UMBY IRL FACE WITH THE DUCK BILL BEHIND DIDNEY WORL WITH LIKE A FITE ME THING ON IT LELELELELELELELELEL.
*types WWW.erboh.com/

Polar: Heh? Da fuq is this?

*The Front Page shows all black with a white hyperlink saying "Hey guys, its Rob here. This is no longer the place to go for the ERB Forum, as I am currently trying to make a new redirect to a new domain.

Polar: Lolk. *click
*goes to a screamer and downloads a virus onto his computer so Samba--etchem, I mean Timmy knows where he lives and everything about him.
Polar: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHWHATHTEHFUC KISTHISAAAAA *closes tab

After like 2 seconds, Rob's Inbox is filled with emails about the forum. Neither Rob or Dion can't do anything about it.

The End
:D

B: Sambama, if the security is a bit more locked up but I say BIT as in 1 percent more secure.
Spoiler: 

Hueheheeueeheueueeuheehuehuheueh, Timmy said as he logged onto his computer. Today, he had an EYEDEA of hacking some forum on the internet. Maybe at least 1000 members. Oh look, some feget named Sambama is high up in Mod status, so he must be trusted. Brb gun' send email.

Today, Sambama got an email. It probably said something like HEY PIT LICKER, IF YOU DO NOT POST MY VB ADDON, I WILL CIRCUMCISE YOU WITH A RUSTY SPOON AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES THAT PIT LICKING VIDEO AND YOUR FAMILY DIES. Sambama was like, o shet I better post it.

His post says

"Hey you guys, no introduction since I am trusted and everyone knows me. Add this post like status thing, beetch.
iii.vhulletin.cahmmm/"realisticendingpartthatisfake".php.html
-Me

Dion: lolk u pitlicker
or
Rob: I will add it. Seems like a great EYEDEA.

Hour Later:
Hacker: The virus is injected. Goodbye "ERBoH."

Polar: Huelol, time to tease Umby about ducks. Cuz Umbreon is a duck. And if he says something about penisbuddy, I WILL SHOW HIM THE DUCK PICTURE KB POSTED WITH UMBY IRL FACE WITH THE DUCK BILL BEHIND DIDNEY WORL WITH LIKE A FITE ME THING ON IT LELELELELELELELELEL.
*types WWW.erboh.com/

Polar: Heh? Da fuq is this?

*The Front Page shows all black with a white hyperlink saying "Hey guys, its Rob here. This is no longer the place to go for the ERB Forum, as I am currently trying to make a new redirect to a new domain.

Polar: Lolk. *click
*goes to a screamer and downloads a virus onto his computer so Samba--etchem, I mean Timmy knows where he lives and everything about him.
Polar: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHWHATHTEHFUC KISTHISAAAAA *closes tab

After like 2 seconds, Rob's Inbox is filled with emails about the forum. Neither Rob or Dion can't do anything about it.

The End
:D
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ditka/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    ditka/10
    Holy Chit 89/10
    thxm8
    Sambama has a happy Hanukah k
    WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION?