Hound

Dolphins Underwater Adventures

Rate this Entry
Can someone tell me when I'm spamming to much cuz sometimes i get a little out of hand and what do i have to do to be popular on the forum and does everyone on the forum hate me ? and what can i do to be Better.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well, you're only seen as spamming when you keep making tiny threads with little to no substance, or that can be added to others.

To be popular on the forums it is very complex, you must be funny yet serious. You must be inactive yet active. You have to make fresh and original posts for people to recognize you by, and not just shrug you off and skip by your posts.

No one one the forums that I'm aware of hates you, but it's a strong word. We just get agitated when we go to check our feeds and see that you've made 4 short threads.

For you personally to become better, I believe that when you are posting threads you need to make them longer so people will stop and read, then they'll feel compelled to reply. However, when replying to a thread you should make sure your posts are not insanely long and mundane, but short and terse.

If you read all of these, you will with no doubt become a forumer of wonder!
    thanks ill beware of that
    OH YEAH HE READ IT! I'M INSPIRING!

+500000000 REP FOR SMILING TITAN
    I would rep you if I could rep blogs
    Nobody's really "popular" on this forum. There's just the people who have been here for a while who still chat. Smiling Titan hit the nail on the head with the spamming solution. That was good advice. In order to be what you call, "popular", just stick around! Tell us a little about you so we really know what's magical about this dolphin.