BobbyBobber

Lol, Im Screwed As Shit Tomorrow

Rate this Entry
So, on friday I had english, right? Our bitch of a teacher, Mrs. Bouley was absent (yayyy) and instead we go this sub who's never ever ever ever ever ever subbed in our school before. Now, I have quite a few friends in my english class so I tend to fool around a lot during the class. Anyways, this bitch (the sub) was totally oblivious to everything that had to do with running a classroom (she had to ask where the bathrooms were when there are literally bathrooms on every hallway which are all clear marked "BATHROOM").
So, a bunch of kids decided to take advantage of this. A bunch of kids being my friends Colin, James, Clark, and of course, myself. James, Clark and I skipped class until our lunch ended (english is a lunch period) mean I would have to remain unnoticed to teachers for two different lunches. Stupidly, for one of the lunch I sat the closest to the teachers as humanly possibly because thats where most of my friends were sitting - so I KNOW the teachers saw me. For the next lunch I skipped into, I know the teachers saw me as well but luckily they didnt say anything.
I ended up going back to class after that lunch because I didnt wanna skip the whole entire class period. Thats when I found out, Colin let two kids who werent even in the class, in the class and they fooled the sub to think theey were actually in the class.
So, this is when it goes downhill... This tattletale bitch in our class names Katie decides to tell on EVERYBODY. Now, Colin, James, Clark, the two kids who snuck into the class, and my other friend Marc all got written up. (Keep in mind, Marc didnt even do anything).
Also, I was written up as the "dark skinned boy", lol.
And now when Mrs Bouley comes back tomorrow she'll be pissed and overreact like always does eventually making me serve some office detention. So this sucks. BOLLY.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

DON'T CUT CLASS BOLLY

EDUCATIONZ IMPORTANT YO
    YEAH! YOU NEEDZ A JOB, YO!
    Kick Katie in her balls.
    KICK HER IN THE BOOB
    FIRST DRUGS NOW YOU'RE PLAYING HOOKY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BOY?
    IT MUST BE THE RAP MUSIC NOWADAYS
    IT'S THE HOOD MAN
    lol. the dark skinned one.
    FIRE THE RACIST TEACHER AND PUT A HIT ON KATIE. IT'S THE ONLY REASONABLE SOLUTION.
    Don't skip class if u don't want mrs freakin Bouley to overreact... Easy solution
    That Katie girl is a bitch though
    IT'S SIMPLE. WE KILL THE SNITCH.
    Is Katie hot?
    "Also, I was written up as the "dark skinned boy", lol."

SUE SUE SUE
    YEAH SUE THE BITCH

THEN F**K KATIE
    Well, that escalated quickly.
    Three years later...
    I still dislike Katie... This was a story funny tho.
    And no Katie is not hot for the person who asked... Three years ago