Rate this Entry
NOT COUNTING POKEMON BASED ON:
-Design
-Popularity
COUNTING POKEMON BASED ON:
-Actually needing a fawking mega
BANNED COMPETITORS:
-Starters
-Cover Legends (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza)

Now due to my rules this wont be a stupid "Saladmac, Fligan, Mylowdick, Metuhgroase, Reykwaza!" list, it will have some pokemon that I believe deserve megas.

LET'S BEGIN!

5. Altaria - Yes I know this is one of the Hoenn dragons, but when people talk about them, Flygon and Salemance are mentioned more than this cloud monster.
Long ago the four regions lived to gether in harmony, Genwunners, Johtoddlers, Hoennbabies and Sinnohfetuses, but then everything changed when the Genwunners attacked. Only Flygonemancem master of all swag could stop them, but when the world needed it the most, it vanished. 100 years passed and Hoennbabies found a new master, a dragon named Altaria. Although Altaria's swag bending skills are great, it still has a lot to learn before it can save anyone. But I believe, Altaria can save the world!
Type: Fairy/Dragon
Mega Stone Name: Altarite

4. Torkoal - THEY SNUBBED THIS LITTLE FUCKER OF AN EVOLUTION, SO GIVE HIM A FUCKING LASER VOLCANO ON HIS BACK TO MAKE UP FOR IT. Seriously, though, Torkoal is part of an inside joke with my friends and I've grown to love it. An awesome mega would just boost my liking.
Type: Fire/Rock
Mega Stone Name: Torkoalite

3. Hariyama - I always put Medicham and Hariyama as rivals. Medicham got a mega, so why shouldn't Hariyama?
LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A HARIYAMAYAAAAA
Type: Fighting
Mega Stone Name: Hariyamanite

2. Claydol - Yes
Type: ((Idfk)) Ground/Psychic
Mega Stone Name: Claydolite

1. Wailord - HERE MY CRIES
HERE MY PLEAD
IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN
BITCHES WILL BLEED
SHANKS FOR ALL
IN THE EYEBALLS
PLEASE MEGA WAILORD
OR ELSE I CUT THE CORD
Type: Blue
Mega Stone Name: Wailordite

Scrapped from the list: Swalot, Tropius, Walrein, Castform, Luvdisc, Slaking, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Dustox, Beautifly, Minun, Plusle, Relicanth, Zangoose, Seviper, The Regis, Cradilly, Armaldo and Spinda

Meet me later for Sinnoh!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Topes of the photos that will on the most strenuous of the Pokémon games are having with the screen shots than abided. On my conceive of the mind that only dissertation writing services are top for overcome on the pokemon game.