Baldy Jr

The Wumbo Life: The Black Widow and Mofuggin' Batman.

Rate this Entry
Sup brogres, 'tis I.

As usual, I'm back from training.

Today, I worked with an instructor by the name of Chris. Chris, by the way, has a nickname; "The Black Widow".

If you hadn't worked it out yet, Chris is black. He also has arms the size of tractor trailers (I got competition!) and he benches over 450lbs. Anywhore, when I worked with him, we worked on something called a Sled Tred. A Sled Tred looks like this:
http://www.rogersathletic.com/conten...ges/410390.jpg

Now what you see there is quite simple. You are on a tread, but it is not moving or anything. You have to create the motion. You create this motion by running, while strapped to a band connected to an anchor. Now you have to run perfect for this to move; chest up, pump your arms, look up, drive off your back foot, the whole nine yards. Now when I began running on it, it started out slow. Then, I righted myself, and that tread was smoking, I was working it. Chris looks at me, and goes, "Ho-ly shit! Look at this guy, he look like motherfuckin' Batman, ready to kick some niggas punk ass! Motherfuckin' Bruce Wayne up in this bitch!"

Now if you didn't know, having a shrekked out black man call you Batman is very good for your self esteem, even if you are a narcissitic megalomaniac like myself.

I'm happy I did this. I can see physical improvement, and I'm gaining muscle weight.

Now, before I finish this, I'd like to ask a question; would you guys like for me to post Vocaroos of me doing parts from Rap Battles/FMERboH and readings from funny stories (such as the many tales of Shrek)?

Comments

Vocaroos?

HELL TO THE FOTHERMUCKING YES
    I always knew you were mothershrekkin' Batman.
    I am Batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman4Real
    I am Batman.
    Dude, The Black Widow is my Lucius Fox.
    I have Morgan Freeman to be mine, beeyotch.
    You haven't found him yet, though.
    I'm Batman and Lucius Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    I'm Batman and Lucius Fox.
    How can you be both Batman and Sherlock?

Give me a good reason why I can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    Give me a good reason why I can't.
    Because that would mean that you were in a rap battle against yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    Because that would mean that you were in a rap battle against yourself.
    But that was Peter and Napkins. I wouldn't simply play myself twice.
    We are all Batman.