Goddess Sothis

Reptar's Blog Day One

Rate this Entry
Got not much to say except that I am working on new writings and I will be gladly showing stuff like that through my blog here. Cool thing this here blog but alas poor yourik that is the only compliment I have for VBulletin lol.

Anyways in other news I spent all day working and than I went and sat next to Chibee whilst she slept and I watched all episodes of Season 4 of Psych.

I guess I will use this blog as a platform for my ADD too and my desire to share my thoughts on things so I have this for now.

Psych is amazing, Season 4 was great a little bit crazier than seasons past but still wonderful I was sad for a while with the (spoiler) between Sean and Juliet but when the (spoiler) happened it was all okay.

Overall this is one of the better comedies out there, a must see if you like to laugh - 9/10

That's all I got...like it or don't its late and I'm bored.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I really like this Reptar's Blog Day One. You are good to share these amazing ideas with us here. It will help us to resolve many issues we face. When I got the assignment help uk I found it the best and most useful for the students.
    I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy Click Here To Know More.