I DARE YOU TO REVIEW TETRIS IN AN ACTUAL REVIEW LONGER THAN 2 PARAGRAPHS
    The story is groundbreaking.

Umbreon's Avatar 2016 Gamer of the Year
    Blog Entries

Re: Umbreon's Game Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    I DARE YOU TO REVIEW TETRIS IN AN ACTUAL REVIEW LONGER THAN 2 PARAGRAPHS
    Spoiler: 

If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

Hi, im Chris! I also go by Umbreon, Jira, Jirachi, and Mimikyu :3

Latest ERBOF - Gunnut vs Lawl
    Latest Album Review - Rock Sound Presents: The Black Parade
    Latest Game Review - Pokemon Sun: Final Thoughts

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Blog Entries

Story:
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..this is Tetris so...there is none. (and yet i have still seen fanfics of this...REALLY? How the fuck is that even possible?) I'll just take the 10 here and make it out of 40 instead.

Graphics;
    The graphics are pretty decent. The graphics are ncie and colorful and bright. They are pretty decent for GBC standards. The blocks move decently without any lag or anything so those are well done as well.
    5/10

Gameplay/Controls
    The gameplay is your basic Tetris gameplay. You move shaped blocks around to make a full line if squares. The game is never ending and is very addicting. Iv'e had this game for a couple years now and i still play it all the time. The controls are very basic and simple. A and B switch the way the blocks are facing. Holding down makes the blocks go down faster. Your basic stuff.
    Gameplay - 8/10
    Controls - 9/10

Music:
    There is ONE song in the whole game. That song is one of the most memorable, most well known, catchiest and overall greatest songs in gaming history. It is catchy and upbeat. Overall a great song. I still listen to it all the time.
    9/10

32/40

Overall:
    An addicting little game that is very cheap. if you have a GB/GBC/GBA or 3DS (i think it's on the shop thing...) i HIGHLY reccomend this. It is one of the great games.

I hope this is overall more than 2 paragraphs.
    Last edited by Umbreon; 12-11-2015 at 04:44 AM.
    Spoiler: 

If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Uprising's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries

Gattamelata Clue

Review Superman 64. I heard that game is a piece of shit, so I want to see all the bad things you have to say about it.

Blog Entries

Developed By - Titus Software
    Published By - Titus Software
    Release Date - May 29th, 1999

Story:
    All right...the story is that Lex Luthor has captured Lois Lane and the rest of Superman's friends and has imprisoned them in a virtual world. This COULD be interesting. There are MANY possiblities but....they use none of them. Therefore this story COULD have been great if it was done better but....it isn't good.
    5/10

Graphics:
    MY EYES!!!! Ok...it isn't THAT bad but....it is REALLY bad. The colors of the backgrounds are horrible, the water looks horrible, The models look pretty bad. It isn't the WORST i have ever seen (I'm lookin at you Bubsy 3D) but it still is horrendous. The animation is....tolerable, i guess. Most of the buldings seem blocky as well and the draw distance is horrible.
    2/10

Gameplay/Controls:
    This game has 14 levels. Half of them are called "Ride Levels" the other half is called "Action Stages". The ride stages are the most infamous and are usually the first thing you think of when you think of this game. In these stages you fly through rings. That's it. There's a few small minigames in between sections but...that is it. Nothing more. These are very repetitive and boring because of no variety. The action stages are basically horribly controled segements where you go through a building and do a specific mission. These are better but they are stil repetitive. This game is mostly famous for one thing: Glitches. There are hundreds all over the place. Hell, i still play this game all of the time just to see how much i can break it. As for controls....they are awkward. You use the Z button to start flying, and the controls are inverted (that isnt a problem though). Punching and other attacks seem really stiff and slow and they are useless anyways.
    [b]Gameplay - 3/10 (5/10 if exploiting glitches is
    Last edited by Umbreon; 12-11-2015 at 04:46 AM.
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Blog Entries

Oh..and this still isn't my least favorite game
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Blog Entries

THIS IS THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

PUBLISHED BY - Sega
    DEVELOPED BY - Sonic Team
    DATE OF RELEASE - November, 14th, 2006

Story -
    This is a horrible story. It feels like Sonic Fanfiction and not even a good one. The plot is Eggman is kidnapping a princess because...idk it isn't fully explained. i THINK it is because she knows where the Chaos Emeralds are and he wants to know it or something. The plot, like i said, seems like a bad sonic fanfiction written by a 10 year old. This is NOT a good story in any way, shape, or form. Horrible. Just horrible.
    2/10

Graphics
    Meh. This isnt that great but it doesnt suck cactus dick or anything. The models look...bleh. the levels look....bleh. All of it is just....bleh. It isn't the WORST graphics ever but...it is still horrible.
    3/10

Gameplay/Controls
    Broken. Abolsutely Broken. It's like if they took every good thing about 3D sonic games and threw it away. The controls seem stiff and awkward, the animations is lacking a bit, the gameplay is either WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too difficult or WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too easy, it is just a mess. The gameplay is your basic sonic stuff but with bad controls, glitches, bad level design, and a bunch of pointless gimmicks. There are a ton of playable characters. And all of them suck in their own special way. Sonic has Mach Speed segments which are the worst thing ever. Shadow doesn't move as fast as sonic (WHICH DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE BTW!!!) and his gamplay is mainly controlling poorly controlled vehicles. Tails is a SLOW character who cannot attack well and can fly....for like 2 seconds. Knuckle's glide is horribly controlled and goes down at an angle so it takes a long time to get used to, Rouge is horribly controlled and glitches out with the wall climbign WAY too often, Silver is the worst thing about this game. His powers barely work and he cannot attack well nor go fast. The gameplay is broken. There are glitches EVERYWHERE. EVERY level has a TON of glitches but...unlike in Superman 64, these glitches aren't fun to mess around with at all.
    Gameplay - 2/10
    Controls - 3/10

Music
    The best thing about this game...BUT THAT AIN'T SAYIN MUCH! The soundtrack is tolerable....His World is ok..but...that's just it. Sonic soundtracks aren't supposed to be decent they are supposed to be AMAZING. But...on its own...it is a decent soundtrack.
    5/10

15/100

Overall
    This is the worst game i have ever played. I would rather Play E.T. I would rather play Superman 64. I would rather play Bubsy 3D. i would rather watch DINOSAUR ADVENTURE (bonus points if you know what that is) than play this game. Just do yourself a favor and buy a GOOD 3D sonic game. Like Sonic Heroes, or Sonic Adventure, or Sonic Adventure 2..Hell Sonic Unleashed is better.
    Last edited by Umbreon; 12-11-2015 at 04:48 AM.
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Banned
    Blog Entries

GOOD REVIEW!!! Lets seeeeee, maybe do the Wii Resort Game?