Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can we make groups now?

  1. #1
    3's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    A kitchen in the internet
    Posts
    678
    Blog Entries
    6

    Can we make groups now?

    Since we moved to vBulletin and it says groups, can we start to make it now?
    I like the new layout so far.

    Previous Names:
    Spoiler: 
    Drjamesaq2: Was a very badass name, but unfortunately it had to regenerate to 医者 because he returned to Yami Kage after the death of Russia and after having a choice of coming back to Yami Kage after being in Epic Alienz for a few days.
    医者: The Japanese word for Doctor, sadly it only lasted 10 days because Rob told me to change my name because of the characters. I had this name because I was in Yami Kage. I thought of a better name. Also known as Squaresquare, which Umbreon wants the name back because he thought it was an epic name.






    ALSO KNOWN AS THE LEGENDARY 3 CHAINZ

    I'M THE LEGENDARY 3 CHAINZ



    Epic Quotes:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fourth Gunnut
    I just made funny post, QUOTE OR BE EXTERMINATED
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemi (regarding the article) View Post
    "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo."

    What a great article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    I SHALL BE THE DJ WHO DROPS SICK BEATZ
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWLzoR
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...44159018_o.jpg
    That last one is perfect for that picture, and perfect for this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kug1XKhBkTM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    My pillow already has a shit on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romleon_TheTaySwiftFan122
    666 chainz
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    While you're getting the vasectomy, listen to some Sinatra.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Your next name should be the Cook-3 Monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @Up - you should change your username to Chezebrelephaffe
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    CHANGE YOUR NAME TO GREAMMA

  2. #2
    Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Land of Nod
    Posts
    24,614
    Blog Entries
    53
    Hopefully.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

  3. #3
    3's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    A kitchen in the internet
    Posts
    678
    Blog Entries
    6
    We can remake Yami Kage?
    I like the new layout so far.

    Previous Names:
    Spoiler: 
    Drjamesaq2: Was a very badass name, but unfortunately it had to regenerate to 医者 because he returned to Yami Kage after the death of Russia and after having a choice of coming back to Yami Kage after being in Epic Alienz for a few days.
    医者: The Japanese word for Doctor, sadly it only lasted 10 days because Rob told me to change my name because of the characters. I had this name because I was in Yami Kage. I thought of a better name. Also known as Squaresquare, which Umbreon wants the name back because he thought it was an epic name.






    ALSO KNOWN AS THE LEGENDARY 3 CHAINZ

    I'M THE LEGENDARY 3 CHAINZ



    Epic Quotes:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fourth Gunnut
    I just made funny post, QUOTE OR BE EXTERMINATED
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemi (regarding the article) View Post
    "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo."

    What a great article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    I SHALL BE THE DJ WHO DROPS SICK BEATZ
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWLzoR
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...44159018_o.jpg
    That last one is perfect for that picture, and perfect for this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kug1XKhBkTM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    My pillow already has a shit on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romleon_TheTaySwiftFan122
    666 chainz
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    While you're getting the vasectomy, listen to some Sinatra.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Your next name should be the Cook-3 Monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @Up - you should change your username to Chezebrelephaffe
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    CHANGE YOUR NAME TO GREAMMA

  4. #4
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,981
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yami Kage is still there...

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

  5. #5
    Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Land of Nod
    Posts
    24,614
    Blog Entries
    53
    Can we make it have colours? ALSO, HOW U GET AVIS?!
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

  6. #6
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,981
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogs View Post
    Can we make it have colours? ALSO, HOW U GET AVIS?!
    I have to be able to even get into the Admin CP properly to see if that can happen.

    Also, Settings > Edit Avatar > Use Custom Avatar

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •