Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Wanted Section

Quote Originally Posted by OutInCenter View Post
    Need actors/rappers for upcoming FMERBs! Needs to have good mic, camera, and costume access. You will be playing a professional athlete, so a slim build will also be needed. If you're interested, add me on Skype (OutInCenter), and we'll talk!
    Hey, man, I have you covered. I've been meaning to get my foot in the door in the ERBoH Forum Rap Game.

Hey guys,

I would love to be in a fanmade rap battle at some point- so here is my audition tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0w...ature=youtu.be
    ATTENTION!

My audition for ANY fanmade rap battles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0w...ature=youtu.be

Hi! I'm looking for some writers for IRBoC. We could really use some skill in that department. You would be credited fully and as part of the team as you should. Thanks!
    Hi. I am Seth

If you like comic books and rap battles, be sure to check out my thread in the FMERB section. hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombielicker View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for some writers for IRBoC. We could really use some skill in that department. You would be credited fully and as part of the team as you should. Thanks!
    Specifically right now if you have Game of Thrones / Lord of the Rings Knowledge.
    Hi. I am Seth

If you like comic books and rap battles, be sure to check out my thread in the FMERB section. hope to see you there!

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    I'd love to help but I have no knowledge of either D:
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

AccordionChick's Avatar Gattamelata Clue
    Blog Entries
    ACRB is looking for a regular backing crew at least to help with larger battles. I've got a 17 character royale that really needs to be released on the 13th of this month. Writers are needed. They must be dedicated to getting the job done as soon & as efficiently as possible. Most of the work will be on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays. Please PM me if interested.
    ~I am Member 101 of the forum. I joined on December 5th, 2011.~
    I'm an Al-oholic! (a HUGE fan of everything Weird Al)
    I started the movement to get "Weird Al" Yankovic himself in Season 3!

Epic Rap Battles of Comic Books could use a bit of a crew. We lack great writers as it's a team of two right now. You'd get to do some recordings as well, and be fully credited. If interested, please let me know ASAP.
    Hi. I am Seth

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    I can help both of you ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I can help both of you ^-^
    Great, I'll PM you! ^.^
    Hi. I am Seth

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    I can help too, if you want me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.