Thread: Any Interest?

Any Interest?

Two things:

1. If I bring back the story and poetry contests monthly or bimonthly would anyone participate? They were successful at first than kind of died so I wanna no if its worth my time cause I enjoyed doing them.

2. If I post my work here will anyone actually read it and give me constructive feedback. I need to know how to improve and what to do better, along with what was good and nobody seemed to even read my stuff last time. I am trying to become a published author this is important to me.

I don't want to waste my time or yours so lemme know if anyone is actually interested in the contests or can help me with my work.

Thanks.
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    1. Oh my yes, ive been waiting.
    2. Why not!
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

echo
    1. Sure, that'd be fun! c:
    2. Yes! :3

Wow...this section is still dead. Two people...thats it.
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

Facilier
    Surepers

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    I sincerely hope you will bring the story and poetry contests back. I will make an effort to enter every one this time around.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Okies...its a comin' back.

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Yayz!
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.