Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAMBOT: The Battle for Erbohnia

Baldy Jr's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

SPAMBOT: The Battle for Erbohnia

Written by Tomahawk with help from rangernumberx

"Please remind me why I have to wear a space suit again?" Tom asked into his radio, as he prepared for orbital drop. "Because stupid," replied Polar, who was waiting below Tom, on the planet of Erbohnia, "You can't breathe in space." "Yeah, well I can't regenerate broken bones from hitting the ground at Mach 3 either." "Relax, we have Izayoi projecting a psychic shield around you, you should be fine."

Tom stood over the drop hole of the satellite. This "revolution" had been going for God know's how long. Now here he was, waiting to be shot of outer space like a cannon in order to take out another one of the Spambot mechs.

"Okay we have you locked on to the bot, you ready?" said Noremac, from the main deck.

"As much as I'll ever be."

The drop pod opened, and Tom shot himself out, head first. He could manipulate a thin sheet of gravity around him, allowing him to fly, in a sense. As he hurtled towards Erbohnia, he picked up more and more speed. It's like dropping a penny from a tower, he thought, something small can just destroy whatever it hits if it moves fast enough. Breaking into the atmosphere, he began to reflect on what brought him to this moment. The Emperor dying. The revolutionaries. The invasion of Spam Central.

Tom hit his target, a huge mech piloted by the Revolutionaries. Two miles away, Izayoi dropped the psychic shield, her nose bleeding. Polar continued to help evacuate the section.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO MONTHS EARLIER

Long ago, the planet of Erbohnia was split into two factions. The Forumers, people who had been born with genetic mutations, giving them evolutionary "super powers" and the Wiki, tribal nomads who were for all intents and purposes, though intelligent and creative, backwater people. The two groups often fought, until one day, the Admin united the two groups, urging for peace and a perfect society. The Admin's family continued to rule Erbohnia, until High King Rob fell ill.

"As you know," Rob said, addressing the Council of Moderators, "I do not have much life left in me. Because of this, my son Dion will take the throne, and take care of our people."

The Moderators whispered among themselves. Dion? He was hardly a man, only nineteen years old. How could he rule an entire planet?

Dion cleared his throat; "Moderators, I understand I am in the presence of other powerful beings, and so I promise you, I will be responsible with my right to rule, and consult you in any issues that arise."

In this, Dion was correct. Moderators were descendants of the Forumers of old, and possessed "powers", evolutionary advantages. Among them were Tom, who could manipulate gravity to fly, Izayoi, who can use telekinesis by accessing the other 90% of her brain, Polar's blood was literally ice, and he could create a field of sub-zero air around him. Uprising could change his genetic code and look like other people, and Spartica could regenerate wounds. Sambama was ripped, his arms the size of bowling balls. Noremac was a "tech whisperer" he could manipulate machinery with his mind. There are other mods, but the author is too lazy to address all of them as of now.

The Council door was slammed open, and in stormed Nate. Nate was a low-level bureaucrat, not a moderator, and preached to regular members about acceptance and change. Following him was Brad and Adonis, two regular members who were also Nate's assistants. Nate stormed to the stage, and grabbed a microphone, addressing all the members of the entire planet.

"You see what is happening brothers? We continue to be OPPRESSED by a regime of useless men who refuse change!"

Nate turned to Dion, "And NOW, we will be ruled by a kid! These moderators believe just because they have powers, they are better than us! Fellow members, we must merge man and machine in order to fight those with powers!"

Brad took the mic, "In order to fight these freaks," he spat "I have developed foes stronger than them!" Adonis waved his arm, and crashing through the wall was a giant mech
    Spoiler: 

"I call these Spambots" Brad continued, "And they will lead use to victory!" Nate stepped forward again, "Now who's with us?" a stunned silence followed.

"Machines?!" Dion exclaimed, "You will waste so much of our resources to build machines of death and pollute our planet, all in the name of destroying u--"

"Dion," Uprising interrupted, "He's right, this isn't fair to the regular members."

"I agree" said Spartica. And so the two got up and stood by Nate.

Nate sneered, "In that case, we formally secede from the Kingdom of Erbohnia, and any one who wants to join us is free to!"

"Well," Dion said, his gaze cold, "This means war."

TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by Baldy Jr; 03-22-2014 at 06:36 PM.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Anyone who doesn't watch Duck Dynasty clearly isn't keeping up with the modern world!
    [9:30:38 PM] MaNCHA: Oh, Sambama
    If only there were someone out there who loved you.
    *MaNCHA removed Sambama from this conversation.*
    Technology's pretty incredible nowadays, you can like fuck robots and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH View Post
    All Praise Tom "The Great" Hawk, doing great things with his greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    "Yo Taylor, wanna see my family TREE?"

"You mean OUR family tree,"

"I was talkin' 'bout my dick, yo,"

"Oh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion, regarding my depiction of Mega Cocojoe
    I think my lung just collapsed again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    "Um... I want to ask you something.." ASK ME SHAUNA ASK ME
    'Did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?''
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallicus Wumberius, rapping about The Room
    ARRRR THE ROOM'S PRODUCTION COST EARNED YOUR CONDEMNATION
    BUT I'LL SINK YOU LIKE YOUR HARSH REVIEW EVASION
    AND THROW YOU OVERBOARD LIKE THAT FILM ABOMINATION
    SO PREPARE TO LEARN THE FILM VAULT COMBINATION
    Come AAHHHHN the jhapped ur head ahf and hung it from a roap
    de ohnly lehjin jew lef wahs jur proifhwgwgrwsd on sohp
    ah meen dat rats nest beer has trap sow many crooms thees boom could git maroneed and still eet lanch for a mant
    ahm the emz assassin smack like i did naht to leesa
    rahps so lean call me the tahwer of peesa
    taik ur leel slewp jahan bay and gew hoam, tall south caroowleena blackbayered gaht wiseauned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo doesn't hit the Bulls-Eye. He takes the whole animal down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @ Umbreon - Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm
    @ SaneButStrange, anyone who steals coconut water: SHOT! Anyone who tries to destroy canada: SHOT! anyone who pisses off Wumbo: SHOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Wumbo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Wumbo roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Wumbo's so good looking, his looks kill. But it's not murder... It's genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Wumbo's girlfriend lost her virginity to another man...

He got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo's Bitch
    @ Wumbo's Bitch - Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm
    Wumbo, im gonna change my name into Wumbo's Bitch if thats ok with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    I LIKE IT FOR THE SEXY MEN
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

I HAD A FROG NAMED "STICKY"

BUT YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND BY THE NAME STICKY DO YOU?!
    But that is what we call you.

Just not when you're around.
    Dude..

Don't go there man..

Sticky died when I was 7.. I forgot to feed him for like a year.

Ever since then I cry every night and have nightmares of frogs.

He shouts "WHY DIDNT YOU LOVE ME SPARTICA???!!!!?!?!?!"

And I cry more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    "Nigga want a verse from me, it's gon' cost a CHICKEN!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogs
    Lol, if the bible was fanfiction, Jesus is one Mary Sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel
    it’s my experience that usually when you kill people, it shuts them up

Samos's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    This is brilliant.

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Cool story, bro.

I mean that in the least facetious way possible.

coughneedsmoremecough
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Dr. Stein's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    This is really cool. Can't wait for more!

Image made by Sinon

Blog Entries
    The region known as Spam Central was not particularly interesting. If anything, most people would avoid going there. Mostly a barren wasteland, this area would be completely unpopulated, if not for the discovery of the naturally occurring resource known as Rep. Rep was first discovered by Sir Feggit of Vbulletin, and it has been used extensively by the people of Erbohnia as a source of energy for infrastructure.

The local council of Spam Central was headed by Sakura, once a ranking official in Erbohnia’s main city, but relocated to the desert after workplace complaints. The people of Spam Central were usually honest, hardworking folk, looking just to have a good time. This is why Gunnut, a local farmer, was so trusting of the stranger that appeared late at night.

Gunnut was finishing work on his crops, when he heard a shuffling a few feet away. A delirious stranger fell out in front of him, muttering under his breath.

“Hey man, you okay?” he asked, rushing to his aid. The stranger was still muttering, and Gunnut leaned in to listen.

“Replica Oakleys Outlet into the optics Have
    with a hydrophobic coating that prevents water sheens ruin your view. Permanent coating also keeping skin oils, lotions and sunscreen stains disorders, and even repel dust. But the real eyeopener is how much innovation we poured into the optics. Have you seen making fishing sunglasses before, but if you look at their technology, some of the fishy smell.”

“wat” said Gunnut, obviously confused.

Just then, Gunnut’s house exploded. Over the horizon he could see the shapes of giant mechs, followed by foot soldiers. He had heard of the rebels and their Spambots, but he never thought they would attack here.

Gunnut turned to the stranger, who grinned, and his skin contorted back into Uprising.

“SUPrise!” he said, chuckling at the joke he made. “Holy shit, I’m funny. No but really, you’re gonna—“

“Fuck that noise” replied Gunnut, who ran away.

Running to the Councilman Sakura’s home, buildings were burning and the powerful energy bursts from the Spambots were shaking the ground. A soldier saw Gunnut, and pointed his rifle at him.

“You there! Stop, or I’ll shoot!”

“Nope.” Said Gunnut, who kicked in the door to Councilman Sakura’s home.

“Mr. Sakura! The rebels! They’ve—“

At the dinner table, opposite of Sakura, was Nate.

“So if we give you our Rep fields, you’ll give me my job back?” Sakura asked Nate.

“More than that, we will let you personally execute any Moderator you wish, and absorb his or her powers for yourself.” Nate replied.

Sakura turned to Gunnut;

“So, how does that sound, Gonad?”

“Well firstly, my name is Gunnut, and secondly, this shit ain’t gone fly with my crew.”

“wat” Nate said, “you have a crew?”

“Hell yeah bish.” And with that, Gunnut turned and ran out of the building to his safe bunker he had built.

“Gunnut! Good thing you’re safe, Clemi and I were starting to worry!” said SBS, who was waiting in the bunker.

“Oui” said Clemi, “Now what do we le do?”

“Sukas,” Gunnut said, “We gotta fight back until the mods get here.”

TO BE CONTINUES
    Spoiler: 

Anyone who doesn't watch Duck Dynasty clearly isn't keeping up with the modern world!

"Oh."
    ah meen dat rats nest beer has trap sow many crooms thees boom could git maroneed and still eet lanch for a mant
    taik ur leel slewp jahan bay and gew hoam, tall south caroowleena blackbayered gaht wiseauned
    @ SaneButStrange, anyone who steals coconut water: SHOT! Anyone who tries to destroy canada: SHOT! anyone who pisses off Wumbo: SHOT!
    Wumbo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Wumbo roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

He got it back.
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

Dude..

Don't go there man..

And I cry more.

Uprising's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit, i'm funny.

Blog Entries
    I shall pwn all

moar
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Blog Entries
    “How do you expect us to fight back?” asked SBS, “we don’t have any guns, tanks, or anything!”

“Chill, my sukas,” replied Gunnut, “I’ve played Splinter Cell before.”

Gunnut then picked up a bag of fertilizer, and some ammonia.

“Clemi,” he said, “WE NEED TO COOK.”

“Well I am French, I can cook a superb soufflé,”

“NO. I MEAN FERTILIZER BOMBS.”

“Oh, okay, why?”

“We’re going to sabotage the Rebel’s mechs until the government shows up.”

“Speaking of that, I don’t think radio transmissions have been blocked yet.” Said SBS, who grabbed a small HAM radio. With a flick of a switch, the machine sputtered to life. Out of it, a voice crackled through the speaker;

“This is Accordion Chick of the Erbohnia Defense Force, we have reports that Spam Central is under invasion, can anyone hear me?”

Gunnut grabbed the microphone, trying to speak as loudly as possible without alerting Revolutionaries to their position.

“Y-Yes, this is Gornid! I mean, Gunnut! There are tons of Spambots and foot soldiers here!”

“What’s the status on Councilman Sakura?”

“He’s joined the rebels! He’s letting them take the Rep fields!”

There was no response for a few minutes, but it felt like forever. A new voice replied.

“Excuse me, Mr. Gornat, was it?”

“Gunnut.”

“Right. My name is Polar. We’re going to get boots on ground as soon as possible. Our plan is to evacuate as many members as possible, and then launch a counter-attack. Are you in any danger?”

“Hells to the yes. Uprising is here, he nearly killed me!”

“Okay, well, try not to be killed in the meantime, we’re on our way.”

The radio went silent, and Gunnut sighed. He turned around, and was surprised to see Clemi and SBS had already built a few fertilizer bombs, along with a magnificent soufflé.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sneaking into the darkness, Gunnut and his merry crew made their way to the Rebel’s makeshift camp.

“There”, said SBS, “That’s where they keep the mechs.”

Tiptoeing towards the Spambot depots, avoiding the spotlights, they planted the bombs and rigged the timer.

“How long do we have to run?” asked Gunnut.

“30 seconds.” Replied SBS.

They ran as fast as they could, and went the thirty seconds were up, they braced for the explosions.

A pathetic little smoke cloud came up from one of the bombs.

“Merde.” Said Clemi.

“YOU IDIOTS WHAT DID YOU D—“

The bombs went off, sending one Spambot into the atmosphere, and setting others on fire. An alarm began to emanate from the rebel camp, and soldiers began pouring out of barracks.

“Look Gonad!” cried SBS, “The mods are here!”

A ship dropped down, and out came Polar and Izayoi.

“We have more evacuation ships coming, but we saw the explosions, and got here quicker. How many Spambots did you destroy?”

“Three!” Gunnut said proudly.

“Out of three thousand. Great.” Said Izayoi.

“Speaking of that, duck!” said Polar, who pushed Gunnut to the ground.

Two Spambots came out of the clearing, firing energy blasts from their cannons. Polar grabbed on to one’s leg, and a sheet of ice began to develop over it. Izayoi put her hand to her temple, and concentrated, using psychic power to disconnect the cannon from its’ energy supply.

“Base, this is Polar! Send more evac, and launch the attack now! There are a LOT of mechs down here!” Polar shouted into his radio, before being thrown off of the mech by its partner.

“You got it.” Said Noremac, through the radio, “We’re launching an orbital strike now.”
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Please remind me why I have to wear a space suit again?" Tom asked into his radio, as he prepared for orbital drop. "Because stupid," replied Polar, who was waiting below Tom, on the planet of Erbohnia, "You can't breathe in space." "Yeah, well I can't regenerate broken bones from hitting the ground at Mach 3 either." "Relax, we have Izayoi projecting a psychic shield around you, you should be fine."

Tom stood over the drop hole of the satellite. This "revolution" had been going for God know's how long. Now here he was, waiting to be shot of outer space like a cannon in order to take out another one of the Spambot mechs.

"Okay we have you locked on to the bot, you ready?" said Noremac, from the main deck.

"As much as I'll ever be."

The drop pod opened, and Tom shot himself out, head first. He could manipulate a thin sheet of gravity around him, allowing him to fly, in a sense. As he hurtled towards Erbohnia, he picked up more and more speed. It's like dropping a penny from a tower, he thought, something small can just destroy whatever it hits if it moves fast enough. Breaking into the atmosphere, he began to reflect on what brought him to this moment. The Emperor dying. The revolutionaries. The invasion of Spam Central.

Tom hit his target, a huge mech piloted by the Revolutionaries. Two miles away, Izayoi dropped the psychic shield, her nose bleeding. Polar continued to help evacuate the section.

TO BE CONTINUED.
    Spoiler: 

"Oh."

He got it back.
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

Dude..

Don't go there man..

And I cry more.

Blog Entries
    11/10 would eat.
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Act
    uqa
    wa