Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lohuydahutt's (new) Rap Battle Thread.

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Lohuydahutt's (new) Rap Battle Thread.

I didn't feel like necro-bumping my old one, but I'll give a link to my old thread for this, besides, it's not even that good for the most part. But here's a battle...

It's Ash vs Darwin btw.

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY
    ASH KETCHUM
    VS
    CHARLES DARWINNNNN
    BEGIN!

Ash Ketchum:

Time to set up this secondaryape for his defeat!
    Beat ‘em down and Ketchum while they’re weak!
    You got some birds with different beaks? BORING!
    I’m turning lizards to dragons how’s your exploring?
    Me and my Pokémon with speed will steamroll you down in a clash
    Take my charizard and turn your whole little dog ship to Ash!
    10 years old and I’m kicking bad guy’s asses daily
    While you’re caught up checking out some Galapagos bayleaf
    Such a player I explore every new region with a new girl for lovin’
    And you’re so desperate you settled for your dang cousin!
    You’ll need a burn heal after you try to rhyme against me
    And for all those flame wars you caused full of hate and bigotry
    I’ll be the greatest master of universes of universes you might as well quit
    How does it feel knowing that half of the world thinks you’re full of shit?

Charles Darwin:

Kid, I’ve seen South America but your slavery’s worse
    The things can only cry out their name while they squabble in the dirt!
    To hit the problem on the head I’ll aim for the horn with this!
    Cause your “evolution” is nothing but glorified metamorphosis!
    Even then you contradict my hypotheses
    You have a whole world filled with impossible misfits and oddities
    Any candle lizard I know would die in the fire
    Any mangy rat would “faint” to a live wire!
    But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt use my imagination
    But by Arceus above he created some abominations!
    When natural selection comes to you it will be a long haul
    I only need two balls and a gun to catch ‘em all!
    You got your impractical capsulation? Well I got real science!
    Enough to know life can’t be given to any random appliance!
    You’re not an adventurer, how can you even claim to travel across the lands?
    My voyage visited three continents, took you thirteen years to escape Japan!
    I’ve seen some Galapagos tortoises, and I’ve seen how fast they turn
    But there is absolutely nothing in this world that compares to how slow you learn!

Ash:

I use Pokémon you play backgammon I’m cooler through and through
    If you’re searching for losers we might as well
    Pikachu:
    PIKACHU!
    You waste eight years on a barnacle and not actually gaining your knowledge
    You didn’t even have the balls to publish your book till you hit a brick Wallace!
    You didn’t like the sight of blood and yet by leaving you brought on more!
    I fight for what I believe to be right, you screwed over the thing you went to school for!
    Ash:
    The difference between us two as collectors is this
    Pikachu:
    You can’t keep anything alive, not even your kids.

Charles:

You’re recoiling anyway though you missed with your Take Down
    So let me give you a taxonomical breakdown!
    You’re in a kingdom of idiots on the run
    With your head Entoprocta and your Class: none.
    With a mouse that rejects what little logic your series had
    Yet you still can’t ever win a tournament now THAT’S just sad!
    Against some naďve ten-year-old zookeeper I don’t feel any tension
    In saying me dar-winning is the natural selection

Reference Guide

Spoiler: 

Ash
    Time to set up this secondaryape for his defeat!
    Set up is generally a strategic term used in competitive pokémon which can fit a very broad category of strategies. Secondaryape refers to the fact that going by the theory of evolution we evolved from apes. Also it's a play on the name of the pokémon "primeape" one of which Ash owned for a somewhat brief period of time, and Darwin is less worthy so he's a secondaryape
    Beat ‘em down and Ketchum while they’re weak!
    Ash's strategy to defeat Darwin is very similar to how he captures Pokémon. You beat them up, and then you catch them while they're weaker. In this case "Ketchum" would mean owning him... I guess
    You got some birds with different beaks? BORING!
    Reference to Darwin's finches, and how he considers them to be boring
    I’m turning lizards to dragons how’s your exploring?
    While Ash's evolution may be less realistic it certainly has some... interesting results
    Me and my Pokémon with speed will steamroll you down in a clash
    Steamroll happens to be a move in pokémon. Other than that, it's a pretty self explanatory line
    Take my charizard and turn your whole little dog ship to Ash!
    Darwin's journey, which included his famous visit to the Galapagos was all aboard the HMS Beagle. Beagles are also dogs. Charizard is probably Ash's most famous pokémon, second to Pikachu really. When he says "ship to Ash" it could both mean turning the ship to literal Ash and simply calling the ship his own
    10 years old and I’m kicking bad guy’s asses daily
    Team Rocket appears in pretty much every damn episode and he pretty much beats them every time
    While you’re caught up checking out some Galapagos bayleaf
    Meanwhile Darwin's doing less interesting stuff. I'm not really sure if there even are bay leaves in the Galapagos. But alas, there are likely plants on the bay of the Galapagos and they have leaves, so thus, bayleafs. More importantly it's also a reference to the pokemon "Bayleef" which Ash also owned, so Ash is saying his equivalents of what Darwin was doing is far more interesting
    Such a player I explore every new region with a new girl for lovin’
    Ash probably doesn't have a relationship with any of the girls granted, but let's humor him and say he did. Pretty much every time Ash checks out a new region in Pokémon he drops her old girl sidekick for a new one
    And you’re so desperate you settled for your dang cousin!
    Darwin married his cousin... yep
    You’ll need a burn heal after you try to rhyme against me
    There are burn heals in pokémon, they heal burns. Thousands upon thousands of people have made this joke before me
    And for all those flame wars you caused full of hate and bigotry
    Ash says he also needs a burn heal for the heated debates between Creationism and Evolution
    I’ll be the greatest master of universes of universes you might as well quit
    Reference to a completely random line back in gen 3 of the Pokémon anime where he was arguing with a guy named Morrison about who will be the better pokémon master
    How does it feel knowing that half of the world thinks you’re full of shit?
    The amount of people who actually think evolution to be a fact are depressingly low, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than half really

Darwin
    Kid, I’ve seen South America but your slavery’s worse
    Darwin visited many places in South America on his voyage and witnessed slavery first hand there. He also happens to be opposed to it. He's calling Ash's pokémon slaves who are even worse off
    The things can only cry out their name while they squabble in the dirt!
    Pokémon in the anime with few exceptions generally can only say their name. Darwin is degrading Ash's battles by saying they're merely squabbles in the dirt
    To hit the problem on the head I’ll aim for the horn with this!
    Horns are generally on the head, if you don't know the "aim for the horn" reference then look it up, it's a meme
    Cause your “evolution” is nothing but glorified metamorphosis!
    Pokémon evolving is a lot more like growing up then actual evolution most of the time, look at the Butterfree line
    Even then you contradict my hypotheses
    Simply stating that Pokémon really has jack shit to do with Darwin's theory, even beyond the actual "evolution" issue
    You have a whole world filled with impossible misfits and oddities
    In the survival of the fittest, it's a wonder that some of these pokémon actually you know, survive
    Any candle lizard I know would die in the fire
    This is a reference to Charizard/Charmander once again, because I'm not sure a regular lizard would appreciate its tail being on fire
    Any mangy rat would “faint” to a live wire!
    Darwin is mocking Pokémon's use of the word faint over death and obviously most rats don't appreciate being electrocuted, unlike Pikachu
    But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt use my imagination
    Just a set-up line really
    But by Arceus above he created some abominations!
    Calling some of the pokémon in this world abominations, and since Arceus is considered the creator in this world...
    When natural selection comes to you it will be a long haul
    He's calling Ash unfit for survival
    I only need two balls and a gun to catch ‘em all!
    Darwin's method of collection was generally just to sample creatures after shooting them. Two balls to catch 'em all wouldn't work in pokémon because there are more than two pokémon in the world. However, Darwin just needs ACTUAL balls to catch them
    You got your impractical capsulation? Well I got real science!
    Darwin's mocking the science of Pokéballs
    Enough to know life can’t be given to any random appliance!
    There are quite a few inanimate object pokémon, and Rotom has multiple forms where he possesses stuff like toasters and such. Obviously this isn't really feasible in the real world
    You’re not an adventurer, how can you even claim to travel across the lands?
    Reference to the original Pokémon theme song, specifically the line "I will travel across the land, searching far and wide"
    My voyage visited three continents, took you thirteen years to escape Japan!
    Most of Pokémon's regions are based off of real world regions of Japan. Unova however isn't based off of Japan and to my best understanding 13 years is how long it took between the original Pokémon anime to come out and the Best Wishes series
    I’ve seen some Galapagos tortoises, and I’ve seen how fast they turn
    Darwin certainly observed plenty of Galapagos tortoises, he's kind of famous for them actually, and obviously tortoises especially ones that size aren't exactly speed demons
    But there is absolutely nothing in this world that compares to how slow you learn!
    Ash is a slow learner to say the least, he's saying that even stuff like Galapagos tortoises are faster than Ash's learning rate

Ash
    I use Pokémon you play backgammon I’m cooler through and through
    [b]Darwin apparently played a lot of backgammon and was pretty good at it, but Pokémon at first glance seems a bit cooler
    If you’re searching for losers we might as well
    Pikachu:
    PIKACHU!
    Pikachu, Peek-at-you. Yeah
    You waste eight years on a barnacle and not actually gaining your knowledge
    Darwin spent quite a lot of time studying barnacles, it's kind of a funny story actually
    You didn’t even have the balls to publish your book till you hit a brick Wallace!
    Darwin was reluctant to publish his book until he found out about a man named Alfred Russell Wallace developing a similar theory, this is also a thing that it would probably be interesting to read up more on
    You didn’t like the sight of blood and yet by leaving you brought on more!
    Darwin went to medical school but quit due to his distaste for the sight of blood. Darwin brought on more due to all the animals he shot/ate and the metaphorical bloodbath called the Evolution vs Creation debate. I'm not really sure how often this debate has actually lead to murder but whatever.
    I fight for what I believe to be right, you screwed over the thing you went to school for!
    Darwin after leaving medical school actually studied to be a clergy, obviously the theory he came up with isn't really beneficial to the Christian cause
    Ash:
    The difference between us two as collectors is this
    There's a difference between you and me, Darwin
    Pikachu:
    You can’t keep anything alive, not even your kids.
    Again, Darwin mostly shot creatures for further studying. So he couldn't keep those alive, unlike Ash whose collection of Pokémon is... you know, not dead. Darwin also had quite a few children and quite a few of them died, thus the end part of this line

Charles
    You’re recoiling anyway though you missed with your Take Down
    Darwin's claiming Ash to be "recoiling" like he would be if he used the move "Take Down" even though Take Down doesn't cause recoil when it misses
    So let me give you a taxonomical breakdown!
    Just a set-up for the next two lines
    You’re in a kingdom of idiots on the run
    Darwin is breaking down Ash's taxonomy, and the first step to any break down like that is with Kingdom. So Darwin is saying that literally everything in the Pokémon world's kingdom are "idiots on the run"
    With your head Entoprocta and your Class: none.
    Entoprocta is a phylum, which is the next taxonomical rank under kingdom. Entoprocta is a phylum that apparently literally means "inside anus" so basically it's a more clever way of saying Ash has his head up his ass. Class is the next rank below phylum but Darwin believes Ash has no class whatsoever... Laugh damnit
    With a mouse that rejects what little logic your series had
    Pikachu doesn't really seem to give a shit about the rules of the series such as "not harming ground types" even though the series had little logic to begin with
    Yet you still can’t ever win a tournament now THAT’S just sad!
    Ash never won a tournament, plain and simple. Granted I could've made a better line but whatever
    Against some naďve ten-year-old zookeeper I don’t feel any tension
    Calling Ash naive isn't a stretch, and he's said to be ten years old last time I checked, and pokémon trainers might as well be zookeepers
    In saying me dar-winning is the natural selection
    heh.

EDIT: Here are some of my old ones. Also they can be pretty stupid. http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthrea...dahutt+battles
    Last edited by Lohuydahutt; 07-09-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Blog Entries
    Well, no one responded to the first one so clearly it's high time for the next one =D credit to Top for heavily influencing this idea by the way. Also I can't really say I put as much effort into this battle as I normally would like to think that I do. But then again, considering that this match-up would probably fit better on Terrible Joke Battles of Meh, does that matter?

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORYYYYY
    MARVIN HEEMEYER
    VS
    BOB THE BUILDERRRRRRRRRR
    BEGIN

Bob
    When my team asks me “can we fix this man?”
    Looking at this nutcase I’d say no we can’t!
    But I sure can muffle this guy exhausting as god’s burden
    Your reasoning’s so fishy they call you a Theo Sturgeon!
    If you try to play dirty you’re bound to face some deep Muck
    If you take a Gambles and rap against me you’re going to get stuck!
    This cocky fellow thinks he can clip through our gang, man!
    So can we fix that? Yes, we can!

Marvin
    So this guy presents kids with a pussified version of construction
    But if you think your rhymes are concrete, then you’re just asking for destruction!
    If you’re not eating at Wendy’s then what the hell do you do?
    Dude I’m not even sure a magnet would be attracted to you!
    I built a fucking tank in my free time, your bulldozer plays in the mud
    And in your Muck of writing the only one with layers is Spud!
    Maybe one day you’ll raise the bar, add emotions to your show
    But isn’t that a Lofty expectation? Erm, I think so.

Bob
    Your Killdozer, intimidating? I question your mental health!
    You made a concrete cave that only managed to kill yourself!
    Reasonable men must do unreasonable things? Well, I’ll have to swear
    You bugger son of a gosh darn MACKEREL oh YEAH I dared!
    Motherfucker calling me a pussy? HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?
    God damned you to be a virgin, gave birth to some good jokes though

Marvin
    Heh I knew you were nothing but fluff, Bob the Build-A-Bear Workshop
    What a shock, coming from the collection of unique quirk flops
    Have you ever considered that you’re simply going insane?
    You have a cat playing xylophone and talking cars in your brain
    You getting Dizzy now? Then let me cement you in your place
    I built the killdozer, you built a sili-con for the masses with a smile on your face

Here's the reference guide

Spoiler: 

Bob
    When my team asks me “can we fix this man?”
    Very obvious reference to Bob the Builder's theme song and something the group says before a job in general
    Looking at this nutcase I’d say no we can’t!
    Well, Bob doesn't pride himself in his psychiatry, also nutcase seemed like the kind of term Bob would use
    But I sure can muffle this guy exhausting as god’s burden
    Marvin Heemeyer's whole story revolves around disputes about his muffler shop. Mufflers muffle exhaust pipes and thus the exhausting part, and god's burden refers to how he legitimately believed what he was doing was part of God's plan apparently
    Your reasoning’s so fishy they call you a Theo Sturgeon!
    Fishy? Sturgeon? He's calling his reasoning sketchy basically. Theodore Sturgeon wrote a novella titled "Killdozer!" which was actually one of his more successful works apparently
    If you try to play dirty you’re bound to face some deep Muck
    Playing dirty is rather self explanatory, contrasted with Bob the Builder which is a rather clean show, sans the fact that Muck enjoys getting dirty. So deep Muck is like deep shit, except also referencing a certain bulldozer.
    If you take a Gambles and rap against me you’re going to get stuck!
    The reason this line isn't a generic filler line is because it's referencing the "Gambles hardware store" which was a building he destroyed, but also his downfall because his Killdozer got stuck due to the basement of that store
    This cocky fellow thinks he can clip through our gang, man!
    This is a pretty simple line, with "clip" being a mafia term to compliment "gang"
    So can we fix that? Yes, we can!
    I'd say this is self explanatory

Marvin
    So this guy presents kids with a pussified version of construction
    Pretty simple line really, Bob the Builder oversimplifies and somewhat pussifies construction work
    But if you think your rhymes are concrete, then you’re just asking for destruction!
    Concrete rhymes would be like say, hard rhymes. Also Marvin had a bout with a concrete factory that planned to build near his muffler shop and thus he attempted to destroy them
    If you’re not eating at Wendy’s then what the hell do you do?
    Wendy's more obviously is just a joke about the fast food chain and also referencing his odd relationship status with the character Wendy
    Dude I’m not even sure a magnet would be attracted to you!
    I'm not even sure either, I look online to see if Bob the Builder is claymation and some sources say that he's actually made with silicone on the outside and has an internal steel skeleton which is obviously easier to work with. But others say it's clay, also it's a joke about people not being attracted to him, woo
    I built a fucking tank in my free time, your bulldozer plays in the mud
    Compare Killdozer to Muck. Yeah
    And in your Muck of writing the only one with layers is Spud!
    He's calling the writing a mess and the characters being one dimensional and not layered. Except for Spud because his head is basically an onion
    Maybe one day you’ll raise the bar, add emotions to your show
    This is rather self explanatory, it's mostly a set up for the following line
    But isn’t that a Lofty expectation? Erm, I think so.
    Lofty is the crane of the crew, so if there would be any one raising bars, that's his job. Also he's probably the most emotionally distinct of the show but that's not saying much. So in that sense it's a Lofty expectation, also it's a lofty expectation due to the more obvious literal meaning. "Erm I think so" is Lofty's main catchphrase

Bob
    Your Killdozer, intimidating? I question your mental health!
    Self explanatory, it's just a set-up line really
    You made a concrete cave that only managed to kill yourself!
    The armor wasn't completely made out of concrete but that was an important component. Surprisingly the Killdozer rampage had no casualties. But Marvin shot himself in the head before the authorities could get to him
    Reasonable men must do unreasonable things? Well, I’ll have to swear
    The first part of this line is simply a reference to a quote of Marvin's justifying his actions. Also Bob the Builder believes himself to be reasonable but now he is forced to stoop to the unreasonable level of swearing
    You bugger son of a gosh darn MACKEREL oh YEAH I dared!
    This line is completely pointless, I just found the concept of substitute swears being considered swears by Bob to be amusing, this line is also inspired by a quote from Good Omens though that has jack shit to do with this battle.
    Motherfucker calling me a pussy? HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?
    Well, Marvin called his show "pussified"
    God damned you to be a virgin, gave birth to some good jokes though
    Marvin believed God made it so he didn't have a wife or kids, but like the Virgin Mary cave birth to babeh Jezus Marvin gave birth to some funny jokes

Marvin
    Heh I knew you were nothing but fluff, Bob the Build-A-Bear Workshop
    Well, build-a-bears are fluffy
    What a shock, coming from the collection of unique quirk flops
    simply another criticism of Bob the Builder's characters
    Have you ever considered that you’re simply going insane?
    I think this line speaks for itself
    You have a cat playing xylophone and talking cars in your brain
    Bob the Builder's cat has xylophone sound effects when it moves for some reason and I think the fact that the vehicles talk in this world speaks for it self
    You getting Dizzy now? Then let me cement you in your place
    Dizzy is another character, she is a cement mixer
    I built the killdozer, you built a sili-con for the masses with a smile on your face
    Again I'm still not sure if Bob is made of silicon or not not but I guess silicon clay exists as well so WHATEVER, also it's calling Bob's show a con. And Bob the Builder is pretty much smiling all the fucking time
    Last edited by Lohuydahutt; 07-08-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Top-Hattington's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    *clap clap clap* You really did some research, great use of references! Well, great battle over all, but I was genuinely surprised with how much you were able to dig up on these two and transform into funny disses, considering there really isn't much material for them. Consider me impressed

Now the party's over

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington View Post
    *clap clap clap* You really did some research, great use of references! Well, great battle over all, but I was genuinely surprised with how much you were able to dig up on these two and transform into funny disses, considering there really isn't much material for them. Consider me impressed
    Why thank you kind sir :3 I really do enjoy trying to make something good out of a suggestion that's either mediocre or lacking material. Making it actually good ends up feeling like more of an accomplishment then making a good battle with a truly great match-up in some ways.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Top-Hattington's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt View Post
    Why thank you kind sir :3 I really do enjoy trying to make something good out of a suggestion that's either mediocre or lacking material. Making it actually good ends up feeling like more of an accomplishment then making a good battle with a truly great match-up in some ways.
    You seem to be good at that. I have a whole slew of people that would fit these kinds of suggestions, if you ever are looking for another one.

(For example, Michael Malloy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Malloy)

Now the party's over

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington View Post
    You seem to be good at that. I have a whole slew of people that would fit these kinds of suggestions, if you ever are looking for another one.

(For example, Michael Malloy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Malloy)
    Well, I'm already working on a battle with a more conventional match-up right now which I'd rather focus on at the moment but I can already think of something good I can come up with for that guy. The only problem is, I would definitely run out of material for Mike eventually if I stuck with the more conventional Scrooge vs Trump format for the idea... :3

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Nice rap battle buddy!

@Dumbledore's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Blog Entries
    Good work waiting for more. Someone should do a rap battle contest. You'd definitely be one of my favourites.
    I am the unnoficial headmaster of this forum.
    1 infraction point=An hour detention with proffesor Snape.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles
    Leave me a battle to review
    Wanna read something stupid?

Every Erb winner (Does anyone even read these)
    Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    John Lennon, Darth Vader, Chuck Norris, Sarah Palin, Hulk Hogan, Ludvig van Beethoven, Stephen Hawking, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Dynamite, Billy Mays, Gandalf, William Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Christopher Columbus, Epiclloyd
    Season 2
    Adolf Hitler, Master Chief, Wright Brothers, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Steve Jobs, Frank Sinatra, Abraham Lincoln, Doc Brown, Clint Eastwood, Batman, Santa Claus, Adam, Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, Lance Armstrong, Mozart, Gorbachev
    Season 3
    Darth Vader, Al Capone, Miley Cyrus, Bob Ross, Muhammad Ali, Donald Trump, Walter White, Goku, Stephen King, Isaac Newton, Draw, Painters
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

ERB Crazy's Crazy ERB's winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Galileo, Steve (Minecraft), Harry Potter, Da Vinci, John Wilkes Booth, Russia
    Season 2
    Edward Cullen, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Ariana Grande, Deadpool, Turtlesauce
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ERB Crazy View Post
    Good work waiting for more. Someone should do a rap battle contest. You'd definitely be one of my favourites.
    I'll get on it
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

Blog Entries
    OK it has only been a whopping day since I wrote my last rap battle so I know it seems odd for me to post my next one already. But I have been working on this battle longer than I have been working on Bob the Builder vs Marvin Heemeyer and only now have I decided to finish it up. Credit goes to Clemi for the idea of this rap battle.

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORYYYYYY
    WINSTON SMITH
    VS
    GUY MONTAGGGGG
    BEGIN!

Guy Montag
    And thus it was decreed that on this very date
    I’ll show this fat slob my 2-minute hate!
    You want to school me? Then I’d like to learn
    How does a hardened fire man like me expect to get burned?
    Born to rebel, Book Thief stole from my way
    Tired of roles, I’m the German opposition of Girl Friday
    You thought it’d be toll free now that you’re living undead?
    Now my rap applies heat hotter than Fahrenheit 1-800
    But I can read through you like it’d be 451
    Your story is a front for erotic creepy old guy fun
    Top fugitive, burning bright then they dropped the atomic bombs
    You vaporized any public interest and then simply dragged on
    You think you’re thug for writing in a diary bro?
    You can’t even touch me while I’m stepping on your toes
    You’d fit right into our inevitable, our stupidity is built to last!
    But you live in a futuristic society stuck 30 years in the past!

Winston Smith
    Your ignorance is your only strength I can see it in your eyes
    Like your actor, 1984 would be your demise!
    This slimy salamander doesn’t know whom he’s messing with!
    Under heat I craft dope rhymes like I was a black Smith
    You have a book about books, how’s that distinguished?
    Your director thought you were good ‘cause he barely knew English!
    You can’t come up with a plan, you’re everyone’s hoe
    You’d probably get first out in the Big Brother show
    This average Guy’s such a blank slate they brand him for paper!
    Never questioned anything he’s told till he came and got inked by Faber
    Seriously, you worked for the pyromaniac version of thought police
    Your room 101 would simply not have any kerosene!

Guy Montag:
    This rat’s failing more than your O’Brien debate about humanity
    Did the Party say you were warring against Reading Rainbow instead of me?
    Dude, I’m the guy that pointed out the travesty of book’s receding interest!
    All your book did was be promotion for incest!

Winston Smith:
    Sure, but if you think your book was interesting that’s silly
    It was so boring it’d make good sleeping pills for a Millie!
    But I guess we may have some similarities yeah I’m serious
    In both our worlds the only hope is in idiots
    I understand how but I don’t understand why your book’s a catch
    More than half your last section was a mechanical game of fetch
    I maintained control of this passing battle and presently I’m almost done
    Even if I was restricted to newspeak I doubleplus won

Here's the reference guide

Spoiler: 
    Guy Montag
    And thus it was decreed that on this very date
    Nothing to say about this line, just a set-up line
    I’ll show this fat slob my 2-minute hate!
    Winston isn't exactly athletic but he's not exactly fat either. Well whatever. 2 minute hate is an aspect of 1984 society where everyone gets to vent out with 2 whole minutes of hate and since this rap would likely be around 2 minutes if it was made into an actual recording... Yeah, 2 whole minutes of hating Winston. Even if only half of that 2 minutes is his verses
    You want to school me? Then I’d like to learn
    Nothing to say here
    How does a hardened fire man like me expect to get burned?
    Guy Montag's occupation is a "fire man" except he sets fires instead of putting them out. Certainly a guy with that occupation would have plenty of experience with that kind of stuff
    Born to rebel, Book Thief stole from my way
    Book Thief is a more modern book that while using a completely different setting from what I gather utilizes similar themes about books
    Tired of roles, I’m the German opposition of Girl Friday
    Montag means Monday in German. A Girl Friday is a term for a female helper of sorts. But he's tired of roles, thus he was named Guy Montag
    You thought it’d be toll free now that you’re living undead?
    At the end of the book Winston came back to society without any more worry when he thought he was surely going to die
    Now my rap applies heat hotter than Fahrenheit 1-800
    To my understanding that is the auto-ignition points of humans because it's the higher end of temperatures utilized to cremate a body. He thought it would be toll free, like 1-800 the toll free number? Heh.
    But I can read through you like it’d be 451
    Fahrenheit 451 is both the title of the book and what the author understood the auto-ignition temperature for books is. So he could read through him like he'd be igniting at 451 because that's the auto ignition temperature of a book
    Your story is a front for erotic creepy old guy fun
    George Orwell was certainly detailed when describing the sex scenes found in the book 1984
    Top fugitive, burning bright then they dropped the atomic bombs
    Montag was a fugitive at the end of the book, which is the last section called Burning Bright. At the end of the book atomic bombs were dropped on Montag's city
    You vaporized any public interest and then simply dragged on
    Vaporize is the specific term used for people who the Thought Police made disappear. Winston Smith himself was essentially vaporized when he was captured thus he was away from public interest, except he continued to live. Public interest could also refer to this world's public interest as well, and implies that 1984 just sort of "dragged on" towards the end
    You think you’re thug for writing in a diary bro?
    Writing in a diary is dangerous in 1984 and will basically result in death. Freedom of thought is something the 1984 society doesn't grant. So Winston is an outlaw for writing in a diary but in this case, outlawed is not necessarily "thug"
    You can’t even touch me while I’m stepping on your toes
    Winston Smith struggled to touch his toes in a training exercise. Thus when Montag's "stepping on his toes", which is a common saying meaning to upset someone, especially by doing something that is their responsibility. And thus Winston Smith can't even touch him when Montag's stepping on his toes
    You’d fit right into our inevitable, our stupidity is built to last!
    Montag is asserting that his society vision is the inevitable result, and intellectualism is not favored in said society
    But you live in a futuristic society stuck 30 years in the past!
    A futuristic society in 1984? Heh.

Winston Smith
    Your ignorance is your only strength I can see it in your eyes
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH is part of the Party's slogan. Winston is calling Montag ignorant plain and simple
    Like your actor, 1984 would be your demise!
    The guy who played Guy Montag in the Fahrenheit 451 movie died in 1984. Winston is saying Guy Montag couldn't possibly survive in the hard world of 1984 unlike him who did (to an extent)
    This slimy salamander doesn’t know whom he’s messing with!
    Salamanders were the symbol of Guy Montag's fire station
    Under heat I craft dope rhymes like I was a black Smith
    A black smith crafts metals by utilizing heat to make them bend easier (I think) except he crafts "dope rhymes" like he was black. And Winston's last name is Smith. So like he was a black Smith
    You have a book about books, how’s that distinguished?
    The whole book was about the censorship of books, or a warning against TV. Either or, the book certainly talks a lot about books
    Your director thought you were good ‘cause he barely knew English!
    The man who directed Fahrenheit 451 was not a native English speaker, in fact that was the only movie he made that was spoken in English
    You can’t come up with a plan, you’re everyone’s hoe
    Guy Montag's plans through out the book seem half-baked at times and often times he follows other people's plans. An important conflict of the book was Montag being swayed to one side or the other by Captain Beetie and Faber
    You’d probably get first out in the Big Brother show
    Big Brother was named after Big Brother from 1984 WHO'S WATCHING YOU! The qualities of Montag stated above probably would not let him get very far at all in Big Brother which is a Survivor-style reality show
    This average Guy’s such a blank slate they brand him for paper!
    [b]Winston is calling Montag's personality bland, so much that he's a "blank slate" Montag happens to be a brand of paper
    Never questioned anything he’s told till he came and got inked by Faber
    Basically the whole plot of Fahrenheit 451 revolved on Montag starting to question his society. Faber played a very important role in that questioning process, also this is implying that the relationship between him and Faber is more than it seems, Faber also happens to be the name of a brand that makes pens
    Seriously, you worked for the pyromaniac version of thought police
    Thought Police are responsible for controlling thought, fire men control thought by lighting books on fire, like pyromaniacs
    Your room 101 would simply not have any kerosene!
    Guy Montag seems to derive enjoyment from kerosene, he even refers to the smell of it to be "like perfume" Room 101 is the room where every person is exposed to a fear that they simply cannot overcome, and Guy Montag's biggest fear would be to not have kerosene

Guy Montag:
    This rat’s failing more than your O’Brien debate about humanity
    Winston's room 101 contained rats, so Montag is countering Winston's last line subtly by calling him a rat. At the end of 1984 Winston was being converted to more conventional thought by O'Brien via debates about the state of society, and Winston ended up being sort of weak in the debate... even though he definitely had the obvious moral high ground
    Did the Party say you were warring against Reading Rainbow instead of me?
    A notable event in 1984 was the Party convincing everyone not only that they were now warring against Eastasia instead of Eurasia and have always been warring against them, even though just a moment ago Eastasia was their ally. Montag is implying Winston is underestimating him because the party convinced him he was rapping against Reading Rainbow... which is a show about reading, woo
    Dude, I’m the guy that pointed out the travesty of book’s receding interest!
    Well, that was what the book was about
    All your book did was be promotion for incest!
    The conclusion of 1984 was as follows, "He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother." UMMMMM

Winston Smith:
    Sure, but if you think your book was interesting that’s silly
    nothing to say here
    It was so boring it’d make good sleeping pills for a Millie!
    He is both saying it would be successful as a sleeping pill and give him a "Millie" and more importantly pills for Millie who was Montag's wife who attempted suicide using sleeping pills
    But I guess we may have some similarities yeah I’m serious
    In both our worlds the only hope is in idiots
    Winston believes that if there is any hope in society it lies in the proles, who are basically the poor working class idiots. The hope for Fahrenheit 451's society relies on Montag and men like him, both idiots right?
    I understand how but I don’t understand why your book’s a catch
    "I understand how but I don't understand why" is a quote from the book referring to Winston's understanding of 1984's society. Now it is used in a context to explain how Fahrenheit 451's success perplexes him
    More than half your last section was a mechanical game of fetch
    The last section of the book included Guy Montag becoming a fugitive and being chased down by a mechanical hound, which sounds sort of stupid if you think about it
    I maintained control of this passing battle and presently I’m almost done
    Another party slogan is "who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past" and in this case he's simply saying that he maintained control of the battle and was never in any threat of losing
    Even if I was restricted to newspeak I doubleplus won
    Newspeak is a language specifically designed to limit vocabulary. Doubleplus is a term in newspeak that basically means "really" as in, Winston won by a lot
    Last edited by Lohuydahutt; 07-10-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: