Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jirachibi's Album Reviews

Umbreon's Avatar 2016 Gamer of the Year
    Blog Entries

Jirachibi's Album Reviews

I review games, i review ERBs, now for music. As a song writer, music is important to me. Just a little insight as to what my taste is:

I HATE
    Dubstep
    Rap
    Techno
    Country
    Most Pop
    R&B
    Polka (Except Weird Al)
    99.999999% of parody songs (Except Weird Al)
    Screamo

I LOVE <3
    Punk Rock
    Pop Punk
    Emo Rock
    Goth Rock
    Goth Alternative
    Stadium Rock
    Metal

So yea. Im gonna do album reviews. Here's a lis otf albums i plan on covering at some point:
    Spoiler: 

1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours - Green Day 6/10
    Kerplunk! - Green Day 5/10
    Dookie - Green Day 7/10
    Insomniac - Green Day - 6/10
    Nimrod - Green Day - 8/10
    Waning: - Green Day - 8/10
    American Idiot - Green Day - 10/10
    21st Century Breakdown - Green Day
    iUno! - Green Day
    iDos! - Green Day
    iTre! - Green Day
    Demolicous - Green Day
    The Devil's Bris - Voltaire
    Almost Human - Voltaire
    Then and Again - Voltaire
    Boo-Hoo - Voltaire
    Ooky Spooky - Voltaire
    To The Bottom of the Sea - Voltaire
    Hate Lives In A Small Town - Voltaire
    Riding a Black Unicorn Down The Side of an Erupting Volcano While Drinking From a Challice Filled With The Laughter of Small Children - Voltaire
    Bitrektual - Voltaire
    Raised By Bats - Voltaire
    The Greatest Show Unearthed! - Creature Feature
    Twas A Dark and Stormy Night - Creature Feature
    Dead-Beat - Rufus Rex
    The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
    4 - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    Some System of a Down album i guess idunno

I got a lot to cover. Dont know what the schedule is yet and idk how im gonna do this but yea.
    Last edited by Umbreon; 08-13-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    Spoiler: 

If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

Hi, im Chris! I also go by Umbreon, Jira, Jirachi, and Mimikyu :3

Latest ERBOF - Gunnut vs Lawl
    Latest Album Review - Rock Sound Presents: The Black Parade
    Latest Game Review - Pokemon Sun: Final Thoughts

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Blog Entries
    You should review the newest album from The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Resident Skumfuk

Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

*SEXUAL TENSION*

Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

Blog Entries

Title - 1039/Smoothed out Slappy Hours
    Release Date - December 1990
    Record - LOOKOUT! Records and Reprise Records

In the early 80's, Green Day started as a band playing wareshouses and parties mostly. In the mid 80's they released 3 EP's: 39/Smooth, Slappy, and 1000 Hours and in the early 90's they released all 3 on a comilation album: 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. It was met with mixed reviews. Does it deserve the Meh attitude it gets? Lets see.

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler: 

1.) At The Library
    2.) Dont Leave Me
    3.) I Was There
    4.) The Disappearing Boy
    5.) Green Day
    6.) Going To Pasalacqua
    7.) Sixteen
    8.) The Road to Acceptance
    9.) Rest
    10.) The Judge's Daughter
    11.) Paper Lantern
    12.) Why Do You Want Him?
    13.) 409 In Your Coffeemaker
    14.) Knowledge
    15.) 1000 Hours
    16.) Dry Ice
    17.) Only of You
    18.) The One I Want
    19.) I Want To Be Alone

In the early 80's, Green Day started as a band playing wareshouses and parties mostly. In the mid 80's they released 3 EP's: 39/Smooth, Slappy, and 1000 Hours and in the early 90's they released all 3 on a comilation album: 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. . Green Day's first full length album was released in 1990, on the now well-recognized California indie label "Lookout Records". "Lookout" also hosted one of Billie Joe's favorite bands, Operation Ivy. Operation Ivy was a catchy but short lived ska project, still a great group nontheless...Green Day covered one of their songs on this album. The album starts off well with At The Library Its a decnt love song even though the lyrics arent that great at times its still a decent song nonetheless. Not my favorite GD song or anything but its still enjoyable. Its about being too shy to ask someone you love out and watching them love someone else. The song's okay but not amazing. its got decent vocals and pretty good drums and guitar on it.And its strange, the next 5 or so tracks sound similar. Like, the vocals sound similar to each other however it doesnt get boring like you'd expect. The drums and guitars do get a bit repetitive at points though and that is a bad thing. The second half of the album is better. The guitars on this part sound kinda gritty and the bass is upbeat and the vocals are fine.This sound kinda defines the rest of the album. The album does have downsides and the worst thing about it is lyrics. The lyrics can be VERY bad and lazy at points. But if you remember that two 16 year olds wrote them, its not as bad if you remeber they were written by young people. The Operation Ivy cover is done actually really well. Its arguably better than the original. The one track i hate is Rest. Its cliche, too slow, and doesnt fit the album.

Overall, the album is okay. Its catchy, its got those good guitars, some good riffs, some decent vocals, and its a fun album. The lyrics can be lazy and the vocals can be bad at points and some of the songs seem like filler but its overall a good enoug album. Deserves a listen. The album made GD a bit more mainstream and got them playing clubs instead of just parties and warehouses. Then, they released their second album. But ill tell you about that later.
    6/10
    Spoiler: 

If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    I'm not saying you should review System of a Down, I'm just saying you should review System of a Down.

If you do,
    Don't do their experimental stuff for fans, saying that, Review "Self-Titled" "Mesmerize" or "Steal This Album!"
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

Blog Entries

Title - Kerplunk!
    Release Date - January 17, 1992
    Record - Lookout! Records

Adding a few new things to the reviews. First im gonna look at cover art and talk about that and now imma add a rating system thing to each track.

After 1039 was an underground success, Green Day started working on their second album immediatly. Kerplunk! was released only 1 year after 1039 so it was done pretty fast. Also, fun fact: For some stupid reason, this album is banned in certain stores because of the cover but i dont see anything really bad about it or anything. Idunno people just over reacting i guess. Anyways, lets see if this is great or not.

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler: 

1. 2000 Light Years Away
    2. One For the Razorbacks
    3. Welcome to Paradise
    4. Christie Road
    5. Private Ale
    6. Dominated Love Slave
    7. One of My Lies
    8. 80
    9. Android
    10. No One Knows
    11. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?
    12. Words I Might Have Ate
    13. Sweet Children
    14. Best Thing in Town
    15. Strangeland
    16. My Generation

The cover art is okay and was a big thing at the time for some reason. Like, a shit ton of T-Shirts and shit even now adays are of this cover and idunno why. its okay.

The album is....ok. Its got good and its got bad. The good stuff is REALLY good but the bad stuff is horrible So im kind of torn about this. 2000 Light Years Away is a pretty good love song thats actually kind of heart felt and well written. One For The Razorbacks is an okay tune. This version of Welcome To Paradis is....wrong. I dont know what it is but something about it is...off. the version on their next album is better, but we'll get to that later. Christie Road is...okay. Its nothing great , nothing horrible. Private Ale is forgettable and kinda bad but not the worst thing ever. Dominated Love Slave is.....i dont even fucking know. its...uh....its...uh...i dont know D: i cant describe it well. One of My Lies is pretty good and the song i listen to most on the album, 80 is okay, Android is meh, No one Knows is fine, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield is gr8, Words I Might Have Ate is fine,Sweet Children is okay, Best Thing In Town is bleh, Strangeland is fucking not understandable but looking at the lyrics, it seems fine. My Generation is an okay cover but...of all the Who songs to cover...why this one? Idunno.

The album is okay. I rarely listen to it but i still like it okay when i do. Its a nice listen but nothing i'd wanna listen to again and again.
    5/10

TRACKLIST RATINGS (Amazing, Good, Okay, Bad, Horrible)
    Spoiler: 

1. 2000 Light Years Away - Good
    2. One For the Razorbacks - Okay
    3. Welcome to Paradise - Good
    4. Christie Road - Okay
    5. Private Ale - Bad
    6. Dominated Love Slave - Okay..i guess
    7. One of My Lies - Good
    8. 80 - Okay
    9. Android - Okay
    10. No One Knows - Okay
    11. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? - Good
    12. Words I Might Have Ate - Okay
    13. Sweet Children - Okay
    14. Best Thing in Town - Bad
    15. Strangeland - Okay if you understand the lyrics
    16. My Generation - Good
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Blog Entries
    Two in one day

Title - Dookie
    Release Date - February 1, 1994
    Records - Reprise Records

TRACKLISTING (Bolded Songs are SIngles.)
    Spoiler: 

1. Burnout
    2. Having a Blast
    3. Chump
    4. Longview
    5. Welcome to Paradise
    6. Pulling Teeth
    7. Basket Case
    8. She
    9. Sassafras Roots
    10. When I Come Around
    11. Coming Clean
    12. Emenius Sleepus
    13. In The End
    14. F.O.D
    15. All By Myself

Green Day's first album with a real record label and that wasnt funded personally, this is what many consider Green Day's best work. It also caused controversy. To make a long story short....
    > Green Day plays in a bar in Oakland where punk bands with no record label can chill and jam
    > Green Day calls this their second home and love it here
    > Green Day releases Dookie
    > Green Day gets banned from bar because they "arent punk"
    > A Reviewer named Tim Yohanon calls Dookie the worst thing he's ever heard

So yea. They got a shit ton of hate for this but a shit ton of love to. Its considered one of the best albums in existence and is praised. Its also their most successful album, making 10,000,000 saled and it peaked at number 2 on the billboard charts. WOW! This must be the greatest thing they have done, right?!...kinda..no...but yea...but no...i...lets just do this.

The album cover is great. It has so many references and differnet charmful touches to it and its one of the greatest album covers ever.

The album starts out with Burnout, a song about drugs, and its good. The song is a bit too simple for my taste, 2 verses and chorus isnt that gr8. But its still good. Havign a Blast is fucking amazing. First off the play on words, the songs about a suicide bomber, is great. The song also captures the feel of anger and wanting to destroy everything. It does ti well and the lyrics are great. Chump is too short but too long at the same time. Idunno why but theres like a full minute of just instrumental at the end and if you take it out, the song isnt even 2 minutes. Its just bleh but the lyrics and theme is good Its about the person you love falling in love with another and you start to hate a person you never met before. Longview is in my top 5 GD songs of all time probably, the lyrics capture the feeling of boredom perfectly and its a well written song with great vocals and nice bas and guitar. Welcome To Paradise is much better here than in Kerplunk. The vocals are better and the guitars are better. Great tune. Pulling Teeth is weird. Its about a guy getting abused by his girlfriend and was written as a joke when the Bassist, Mike Dirnt, was accidentilly elbowed by his girlfriend and she broke his nose. Its a decent enough song i guess. Basket Case is one of their most popular songs and its amazing and deserves it. it captures the feeling of going insane well. She is okay. Nothing great but not bad. Same with Sassafras Roots. If you're wondering about the title, Sassafras Roots are used to make Root Beer and the band drank that a lot when in the warehouse. When I Come Around is amazing. The lyrics are well done and the instruments work well. Coming Clean is...bad. Its not terrible, its just short and doesnt fit the album well IMO. Emenius Sleepus (Enemy Sleeps in Latin) is pretty good. I really like it. In The End is good. Nothing amazing or anything, but still good. F.O.D (stands for Fuck Off and Die) is GD's first "I Hate You" type songs and its amazing. The fact that it starts out accoustic and slow and gets heavy halfway through is great. And finally...All By Myself....ugh...this sucks. I know it is a joke song and i know its not to be taken seriously but...it sucks. The lyrics are bleh, the vocals are bleh, its just bleh.

OVERALL
    Not my favorite GD album but one of the best. It is over rated, yes. but its still great. It did amazingly well sales wise. So how does Green Day top it?...they kinda dont for a few years. But we'll get to that later.
    7/10

TRACK RATING
    Spoiler: 

1. Burnout - Good
    2. Having a Blast - Amazing
    3. Chump - Good
    4. Longview - Amazing
    5. Welcome to Paradise - Amazing
    6. Pulling Teeth - Okay
    7. Basket Case - Amazing
    8. She - Okay
    9. Sassafras Roots - Okay
    10. When I Come Around - Amazing
    11. Coming Clean - Bad
    12. Emenius Sleepus - Good
    13. In The End - Good
    14. F.O.D.- Amazing
    15. All By Myself - Bad
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Blog Entries

Title - Insomniac
    Release Date - October 10, 1995
    Record - Reprise Records

After Dookie was a surprise smash hit, they followed it up 2 years later with Insomniac. While Dookie was more of a fun-ish album with song themes that people connect with, this is more of a "Im fucking pissed and here's why" kind of album. The album is ehavier and has more dark and hate filled themes. Lets see if its as good as Dookie or is mediocre. I wont compare it to Dookie, ill look at it as a stand alone thing.

Spoiler: 

1.) Armatage Shanks
    2.) Brat
    3.) Stuck With Me
    4.) Geek Stink Breath
    5.) No Pride
    6.) Bab's Uvula Who?
    7.) 86
    8.) Panic Song
    9.) Stuart and the Ave
    10.) Brain Stew
    11.) Jaded

12.) Westbound Sign
    13.) Tightwad Hill
    14.) Walking Contradiction
    15.) I Wanna Be On TV (Japanese Version Only)

The cover art is great with a lot of art references. Here's the full poster version:

The album starts off with Armatage Shanks which is about hating yourself and wanting to die. Its a great song but its a bit on the short and simple side. Its a greta song tho. Brat is another short song about a rich kid wanting his parents to die so he cans get their money. it shows how far people are willing to go for money and is a great song. The first single is Stuck With Me is an okay. Its about someone who comes to terms with who he really is and what he really is is a failure and a loser. But he doesnt care. Its an alright song and the music video is great. Geek Stink is the second single and it is over rated as fuck but still great. Its about someone addicted to meth. The music video was banned on MTV until 2001 and its a good music video. its a great songs. No Pride is an I hate you type song and its okay. Nothing great. Bab's Uvula Who is the weirdest fucking title ever but its a great song. Its about someone describing how easilyl they snap and get pissed. I really like it. 86 is okay, its about being banned from somewhere and wanting to go back. Its alright. Panic Song is mostly an instrumental with barely any lyrics but the instrumental os soooo good.Stuart and the Avenue is a great breakup song. Brain Stew is a great song but its a bit too slow and is over rated imo. Jaded is....uh...good i guess. Westbound Sign is a meh song. Tight Wad Hill is okay i guess. Nothing that great, and Walking Contradition is in my top 5 GD songs proabbly because of clever lyrics. I Wanna Be On TV is a cover, and its a damn good one but americ didnt get it until 2002 3:

OVERALL
    Not as good as Dookie but still good. Its punk at its finest. Its heavy, angry, and has good writing. The songs are a bit short and you have to be in the right mood to love it, but its still great.
    6/10

Spoiler: 

1.) Armatage Shanks - Good
    2.) Brat - Okay
    3.) Stuck With Me - Okay
    4.) Geek Stink Breath - Great
    5.) No Pride - Okay
    6.) Bab's Uvula Who? - Great
    7.) 86 - Okay
    8.) Panic Song - Great
    9.) Stuart and the Ave - Great
    10.) Brain Stew - Great
    11.) Jaded - Okay
    12.) Westbound Sign - Bad
    13.) Tightwad Hill - Okay
    14.) Walking Contradiction - Amazing
    15.) I Wanna Be On TV (Japanese Version Only) - Great
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Blog Entries

Title - Nimrod
    Release Date - October 19th, 1997

Insomniac didnt do as well as hoped. So they said FUCK IT Lets do something different! and thats what we got something...different. Probably has the mmost variety of any of theri works. Lets see if its good or not!

TRACKLISTING
    Spoiler: 

1.) Nice Guys Finish Last
    2.) Hitchin' A Ride
    3.) Grouch
    4.) Redundant
    5.) Scattered
    6.) All The Time
    7.) Worry Rock
    8.) Platypus
    9.) Uptight
    10.) Last Ride In
    11.) Jinx
    12.) Haushinka
    13.) Walking Alone
    14.) Reject
    15.) Take Back
    16.) King For A Day
    17.) Good Riddance
    18.) Prosthetic Head

The cover art is okay. Bland, yea but its okay.

This is a long album so....lets do this. Nice Guys Finish last is a nice song. Its got good lyrics and good guitar work. It has a unique message, too. Hitchin' A Ride is lovely. Its one of my favorite Gren Day songs and its just great. Its use of different instruments mixed with good lyrics and catchy vocals makes it a great song. Grouch is okay. Its too short, but has good lyrics. Redundant is good. Its a nice little song. Scattered is a great breakup song, i hear. I can see that. Its a nice song and the vocals are well done. All The Time is okay, not great but not horrible. Worry Rock is decent. Another decent love song. Platypus is a GREAT i hate you type song and has one of the bestest verses in the history of music ever of all time. Beautiful. Anyways, its heavy guitars and good vocals with some great angry lyrics makes it a winner in my book. Uptight is a good song about suicide but the chorus being repeated 6 times is overkill. Still good. Last Ride In is an instrumental..uh....it sounds like a generic surfer rock thing. Not that good. I usually skip it. Jinx is a good song. I would make a YellowNerd joke because his name was Jinx at one point ithink but im too lazy to think of something. Haushinka is a good love song. This albums fuill of 'em, huh? Walking Alone is a great song. i love it <3. Reject is filler. Its short and isnt that great. Take Back is the punk-est thing they have ever done so far. Its really heavy and has really heavy vocals. King For A Day is....weird. Like..i dont know my opinion on this song. Uh....its good i guess. Good Riddance is good but over rated as fuck. This is their most opular song and is so fucking overplayed and overdone on TV shows, proms, and still gets radio play and ughhhhhh. Prosthetic Head is good but it has a better version next album.

TRACKLISTING RATING
    Spoiler: 

1.) Nice Guys Finish Last - Good
    2.) Hitchin' A Ride - Amazing
    3.) Grouch - Good
    4.) Redundant - Good
    5.) Scattered - Good
    6.) All The Time - Okay
    7.) Worry Rock - Okay
    8.) Platypus - Amazing
    9.) Uptight - Good
    10.) Last Ride In - Bad
    11.) Jinx - Good
    12.) Haushinka - Good
    13.) Walking Alone - Amazing
    14.) Reject - Bad
    15.) Take Back - Good
    16.) King For A Day - Good
    17.) Good Riddance - Good
    18.) Prosthetic Head - Good

Overall
    One of my favorite green day albums. Its got nice variety to tone, lyrics, and overall feel of the songs.
    8/10

Another review up soon, and just a warning, its gonna be a good album :3
    Last edited by Umbreon; 08-01-2014 at 03:40 PM.
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Blog Entries

Title - Warning:
    Release Date - October 3rd, 2000
    Band - Green Day

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler: 

1.) Warning
    2.) Blood, Sex, and Booze
    3.) Church on Sundays
    4.) Fashion Victim
    5.) Castaway
    6.) Misery
    7.) Deadbeat Holiday
    8.) Hold On
    9.) Jackass
    10.) Waiting
    11.) Minority
    12.) The Macy's Day Parade

Time for Green Day's originally most hated album until iTre! and my favorite Green Day album to listen to! Yeah, the album that almost ended their carreer is my favorite, go figure. lets see why!

The cover art is boring and bland. ugh...

There is 1 word im gonna use a LOT on this review: Catchy. Warning, he title track, is catchy. Its telling people to basically not do stupid things and make more warning labels that state the obvious (Warning: Product may be hot when taken out of oven for example). its catchy and is a great tune. Blood, Sex, and Booze is okay. Catchy enough and has decent lyrics. Church on Sunday is also in the okay category for pretty much the same reason. Fashion Victim is really catchy and its got great lyrics and is a great song but....its too short and a bit repeptitve. This could have needed another verse. Castaway is the msot catchy thing ever omfg. I love it <3333333 its got great lyrics and is catchy and its so amazing <3333 Misery is really good. its not catchy but it has amazing lyric work and tells a coherant story, something Green Day never did before. Deadbeat Holiday is amazing. Its catchy as fuck and while the lyrics can be meh at times, its overall a great song. Hold On is pretty good. it uses harmonicas and accoustic guitar in a way that works really well. Jackass is another "I hate you" kind of song, and it works really well. Waiting is okay. Nothing horrible, nothing great. Just okay. Minority is catchy, but a bit too short for my tastes. Its still a great song, though. just a tad too short. Macy's Day parade may be my favorite Accoustic slower song that they do on ever album passed warning. Its a great song <3

TRACKLIST RATING
    Spoiler: 

1.) Warning - Good
    2.) Blood, Sex, and Booze - Okay
    3.) Church on Sundays - Okay
    4.) Fashion Victim - Good
    5.) Castaway - Amazing
    6.) Misery - Amazing
    7.) Deadbeat Holiday - Amazing
    8.) Hold On - Good
    9.) Jackass - Good
    10.) Waiting - Okay
    11.) Minority - Good
    12.) The Macy's Day Parade - Amazing

Overall
    My favorite Green Day album to listen to. its nto my favorite overall ithink but i listen to this album the most due to catchiness. People just hate it because tis different and uses more accoustic guitars but tis great <3
    8/10

Next up is their biggest moneymaker, American Idiot. So look forward to that.
    Spoiler: 

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    "The album that almost ruined their career is my favorite, go figure!"
    I lol'd
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems