Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Escapement. (It's back.)

Escapement. (It's back.)

CHAPTER 1

Spoiler: 
    "My name is Billy McFly," I said, looking straight into the camera of my phone. I am trembling with fear, and my voice is cracking as I force the words out of my mouth. "Earlier today-". I stop in the middle of my sentence. The phone almost fall out of my hands because of how much I am shaking. I take a deep breath, and look straight into the camera again. My eyes are bloodshot, and you can clearly see that I've been crying. "Earlier today I killed my wife and daughter". Tears start to form in my eyes, but I just clear my throat to continue. "I came home from the studio just like any other day. But it was so... fucking quiet". A tear drops from my left eye. "They attacked me... I had to". It both sounds and feels like my voice is going to break if I speak any longer than I have to, but I continue. "They were different.. Their eyes were pale and grey.. They looked dead". I sigh deeply, and I can feel that tears are starting to stream down my face. "There.. was nothing I could possibly do". I drop the phone. I bury my face in the palms of my shaking hands, and I start to cry.

When I stop crying, I'm completely empty of tears. My eyes are slightly swollen, but they're completely dry. I reach after the phone, and I pick it up. "I tried to talk with them, but they wouldn't listen. I don't even know if they could. It's like they were already dead. Not a single trace of consciousness left in their bodies. I ran to the living room, and hid in the corner. I took one of my shoes off and threw it through the window. I managed to hit a car outside so the alarm went off". I take a short break, just to get some air into my lungs before continuing. "My wife.. Crawled through the broken glass, and through the window... I could hear her body hit the ground seven stories down. But my daughter... Shirley.. She saw me". I stop, and I take a deep breath before continuing. "I was hiding behind the TV, so as she crawled towards me... I kicked the TV desk. The wide screen TV wobbled for a bit, but it fell almost directly.. And it got quiet.. So.. Fucking.. Quiet". I pause for a last time, just to catch up with the feelings. "If someone ever finds this.. I'm sorry. I'm so.. Sorry".

I stop filming. It takes a few seconds for the phone to process the video, and as soon as it's done, I stand up. I put the phone on the table in front of the couch I sat in while recording. What used to be my home is now completely destroyed. There are bloodstains everywhere, the walls and doors are all covered in scratch marks, the floor is covered with shards of glass, and the wide screen TV is lying behind the table in front of the couch. Everything is a big mess. And it certainly doesn't feel like my home anymore. I feel like a stranger in my own apartment. Everything feels.. wrong. I exit the living room, but I look back one last time. I can see my daughter's lifeless body. The blood soaked pink pajamas and her right arm is sticking out from underneath the TV, and her long blonde hair is barely but still visible.

-I'm so sorry, my darling.. My little Shirley...

I enter the kitchen, and I walk over to the fridge. I open it, and I grab 2 energy drinks and a Snickers bar. I know that I probably should pack stuff to eat as well, because I have no idea if I ever will be able to find food again, but I just can't. I don't even want to look at food right now. I just want to get out of here. I walk out of the kitchen and into what used to be me and my wife's bedroom, grab my blue hoodie and my headphones, and turn my head from the blood stained bed as I walk out. With an empty expression on my face I grab the car keys lying on the counter to the right of the front door, and I proceed out of the apartment. My car is parked on the bottom level of this building in the garage, so I just hope that nothing happens on the way down.

I get to the garage safely, and I walk up to my blue Ferrari Enzo to unlock it as quietly as possibly. Slightly relieved that nothing has happened on the way down I sit down in the driver's seat, and I start the car. I carefully drive it up to the garage door, swipe my card to open it, and I drive out on the street outside of the apartment buildings. I'm still in shock after what happened earlier, but right nw I just want to get out of here. I finally get to the highway, and I take a left turn. I speed down the highway for about 10 minutes without seeing a single car, but then I start to see a couple of them. I got relieved at first, but as I drove closer to them, I could see that they were standing still. Some of them still had their engines running. They looks like scattered toys, just lying around all across the four lanes. Some of them were intact, some of them were completely destroyed. Completely terrified I drive between the cars to continue moving. There's blood all over some of the cars, and I can see dead people and corpses lying on the road.

After a while the amount of cars start to decrease. I begin to speed up again, and after a while, the cars are gone. Once again relieved, I doze away slightly for a moment. But suddenly I see 2 lights coming at me. I quickly start to focus again, and I can see a car driving directly towards me in the same lane. In panic I steer to the right, and I manage to miss the car, probably by just a few inches. As if that wan't enough, I hear the car crash right behind me. I look in the back mirror, and I can see the car flip and throw itself up in the air, to crash right into the woods on the other side of the road. By this moment, I'm afraid of staying on the road, but I have no choise.

After a couple of minutes, I see a gas station and some kind of store on the other side of the road. Without hesitation I pull over, and I park outside of it. I lean back in the seat, and I open one of the energy drinks. I should probably be more careful than this, but right now I want to calm down. Right now I just.. don't care.

I step out of my car. I know that it probably doesn't matter anymore, but I carefully walk past the black SUV I parked by. I look at the gas station, and I throw a quick look at the other building I saw from the road. Judging by the signs outside and the lights it could be a hardware store, but I'm not really interested in finding it out at the moment. Right now, I just want to grab as many cans of gas as possible and get out of here.

I walk up to the doors of the gas station, and I'm slightly surprised that they still work. I look inside quickly just to make sure that I'm safe. The glass doors of the fridges are shattered, but the lights inside them still work. I look over to the counter, and it seems like this place really is empty. There's a window above the shelf behind the counter that is just as shattered as the fridge doors, but the shards left in the window frame are all covered in blood and flesh. I walk up to the fridges, and I grab the remaining drinks and food items. I put them in the pockets of my hoodie, and I turn around to look after gas cans when I hear a cough from behind the counter. I turn around in panic, and I freeze.

-Is anyone there?

Another living person? Is it possible?

-Hello? I respond with a slightly cracking voice.

-So you're alive... Congratulations.

I walk over to the counter, and I look over it. What lies behind it shocks me even more. A guy, probably in his late 40's i lying on the floor. His stomach is ripped open, and he has nasty wounds and scratch marks all over his body. "Oh god" I answer quietly, and I lean back as I try to hide my disgusted face. I want to throw up, but I don't want to empty my stamoch since I haven't eaten anything in quite a while.

-Yeah yeah, it's not pretty, I know. Listen, there should be a gun in the top drawer of this counter. Wanna be a good guy? Then shoot me. Please.

I look at the man's injuries, and I look him in the eyes.

-Look, you have to be stupid if you think I can survive, and I don't want to turn into one of them. My guts are half eaten, and you have no fucking clue how much pain I'm in. Just get the damn gun!

As much as I don't want to admit it, he's right. Him being alive at all is incredible, but right now it's nothing but torture. I would never want to be left like that. I reach into the top drawer, and I pull out a Desert Eagle .357 Magnum. I hold it up, and I look at it for a couple of seconds. The man coughs a couple of times, before continuing.

-You only need 1 bullet to take me out, and it's fully loaded. My advice is keeping it when you're done. And thank you, for doing this.

I aim the gun at the man's head. I place my fingers on the trigger, but I just can't. I look away, and I steady my aim. As I try to pull the trigger, the man uses his last strengths to kick the counter. The sound scares me, and I squeeze the trigger under my fingers in panic. I can feel the gun fire, and I hear the bullet enter and exit the man. His head hits the floor with a weak thump, and the sound echoes in my head. I just killed a human being. I didn't lure him out of a window, I didn't push an object to take care of it, I held a gun in my hands and I fired a bullet through a living person. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I'm about to lose it, when I suddenly hear slow claps behind me, and a cold deep laugh.

-Good fucking work soldier.. I was starting to think you weren't gonna do it.

Do you want to be a part of this story? Let me know, and I'll see what I can do!
    Last edited by Epic Doctor X; 09-02-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Clemi's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    I so wanna be part of that c:

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Yus. /5char
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Pls bby make me a star
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

CHAPTER 1

PART 2

I stop filming. It takes a few seconds for the phone to process the video, and as soon as it's done, I stand up. I put the phone on the table in front of the couch I sat in while recording. What used to be my home is now completely destroyed. There are bloodstains everywhere, the walls and doors are all covered in scratch marks, the floor is covered with shards of glass, and the wide screen TV is lying behind the table in front of the couch. Everything is a big mess. And it certainly doesn't feel like my home anymore. I feel like a stranger in my own apartment. Everything feels.. wrong. I exit the living room, but I look back one last time. I can see my daughter's lifeless body. The blood soaked pink pajamas and her right arm is sticking out from underneath the TV, and her long blonde hair is barely but still visible.

-I'm so sorry, my darling.. My little Shirley...

I enter the kitchen, and I walk over to the fridge. I open it, and I grab 2 energy drinks and a Snickers bar. I know that I probably should pack stuff to eat as well, because I have no idea if I ever will be able to find food again, but I just can't. I don't even want to look at food right now. I just want to get out of here. I walk out of the kitchen and into what used to be me and my wife's bedroom, grab my blue hoodie and my headphones, and turn my head from the blood stained bed as I walk out. With an empty expression on my face I grab the car keys lying on the counter to the right of the front door, and I proceed out of the apartment. My car is parked on the bottom level of this building in the garage, so I just hope that nothing happens on the way down.

I get to the garage safely, and I walk up to my blue Ferrari Enzo to unlock it as quietly as possibly. Slightly relieved that nothing has happened on the way down I sit down in the driver's seat, and I start the car. I carefully drive it up to the garage door, swipe my card to open it, and I drive out on the street outside of the apartment buildings. I'm still in shock after what happened earlier, but right nw I just want to get out of here. I finally get to the highway, and I take a left turn. I speed down the highway for about 10 minutes without seeing a single car, but then I start to see a couple of them. I got relieved at first, but as I drove closer to them, I could see that they were standing still. Some of them still had their engines running. They looks like scattered toys, just lying around all across the four lanes. Some of them were intact, some of them were completely destroyed. Completely terrified I drive between the cars to continue moving. There's blood all over some of the cars, and I can see dead people and corpses lying on the road.

After a while the amount of cars start to decrease. I begin to speed up again, and after a while, the cars are gone. Once again relieved, I doze away slightly for a moment. But suddenly I see 2 lights coming at me. I quickly start to focus again, and I can see a car driving directly towards me in the same lane. In panic I steer to the right, and I manage to miss the car, probably by just a few inches. As if that wan't enough, I hear the car crash right behind me. I look in the back mirror, and I can see the car flip and throw itself up in the air, to crash right into the woods on the other side of the road. By this moment, I'm afraid of staying on the road, but I have no choise.

After a couple of minutes, I see a gas station and some kind of store on the other side of the road. Without hesitation I pull over, and I park outside of it. I lean back in the seat, and I open one of the energy drinks. I should probably be more careful than this, but right now I want to calm down. Right now I just.. don't care.

Do you want to be a part of this story? Let me know, and I'll see what I can do!

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    This is awesome

CHAPTER 1

FINAL PART

I step out of my car. I know that it probably doesn't matter anymore, but I carefully walk past the black SUV I parked by. I look at the gas station, and I throw a quick look at the other building I saw from the road. Judging by the signs outside and the lights it could be a hardware store, but I'm not really interested in finding it out at the moment. Right now, I just want to grab as many cans of gas as possible and get out of here.

I walk up to the doors of the gas station, and I'm slightly surprised that they still work. I look inside quickly just to make sure that I'm safe. The glass doors of the fridges are shattered, but the lights inside them still work. I look over to the counter, and it seems like this place really is empty. There's a window above the shelf behind the counter that is just as shattered as the fridge doors, but the shards left in the window frame are all covered in blood and flesh. I walk up to the fridges, and I grab the remaining drinks and food items. I put them in the pockets of my hoodie, and I turn around to look after gas cans when I hear a cough from behind the counter. I turn around in panic, and I freeze.

-Is anyone there?

Another living person? Is it possible?

-Hello? I respond with a slightly cracking voice.

-So you're alive... Congratulations.

I walk over to the counter, and I look over it. What lies behind it shocks me even more. A guy, probably in his late 40's i lying on the floor. His stomach is ripped open, and he has nasty wounds and scratch marks all over his body. "Oh god" I answer quietly, and I lean back as I try to hide my disgusted face. I want to throw up, but I don't want to empty my stamoch since I haven't eaten anything in quite a while.

-Yeah yeah, it's not pretty, I know. Listen, there should be a gun in the top drawer of this counter. Wanna be a good guy? Then shoot me. Please.

I look at the man's injuries, and I look him in the eyes.

-Look, you have to be stupid if you think I can survive, and I don't want to turn into one of them. My guts are half eaten, and you have no fucking clue how much pain I'm in. Just get the damn gun!

As much as I don't want to admit it, he's right. Him being alive at all is incredible, but right now it's nothing but torture. I would never want to be left like that. I reach into the top drawer, and I pull out a Desert Eagle .357 Magnum. I hold it up, and I look at it for a couple of seconds. The man coughs a couple of times, before continuing.

-You only need 1 bullet to take me out, and it's fully loaded. My advice is keeping it when you're done. And thank you, for doing this.

I aim the gun at the man's head. I place my fingers on the trigger, but I just can't. I look away, and I steady my aim. As I try to pull the trigger, the man uses his last strengths to kick the counter. The sound scares me, and I squeeze the trigger under my fingers in panic. I can feel the gun fire, and I hear the bullet enter and exit the man. His head hits the floor with a weak thump, and the sound echoes in my head. I just killed a human being. I didn't lure him out of a window, I didn't push an object to take care of it, I held a gun in my hands and I fired a bullet through a living person. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I'm about to lose it, when I suddenly hear slow claps behind me, and a cold deep laugh.

-Good fucking work soldier.. I didn't think you were actually going to do it.

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Who is the clapper.
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnut View Post
    Who is the clapper.
    /5charbullshit

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    mah chillz
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.