Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid 10

@Dumbledore's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Blog Entries

Stupid 10

Warning! This post contains stupid material. You will waste you time reading this. There's a reason I placed this in spam central. Prepare for 10 anything.
    I am the unnoficial headmaster of this forum.
    1 infraction point=An hour detention with proffesor Snape.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles
    Leave me a battle to review
    Wanna read something stupid?

Every Erb winner (Does anyone even read these)
    Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    John Lennon, Darth Vader, Chuck Norris, Sarah Palin, Hulk Hogan, Ludvig van Beethoven, Stephen Hawking, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Dynamite, Billy Mays, Gandalf, William Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Christopher Columbus, Epiclloyd
    Season 2
    Adolf Hitler, Master Chief, Wright Brothers, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Steve Jobs, Frank Sinatra, Abraham Lincoln, Doc Brown, Clint Eastwood, Batman, Santa Claus, Adam, Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, Lance Armstrong, Mozart, Gorbachev
    Season 3
    Darth Vader, Al Capone, Miley Cyrus, Bob Ross, Muhammad Ali, Donald Trump, Walter White, Goku, Stephen King, Isaac Newton, Draw, Painters
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

ERB Crazy's Crazy ERB's winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Galileo, Steve (Minecraft), Harry Potter, Da Vinci, John Wilkes Booth, Russia
    Season 2
    Edward Cullen, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Ariana Grande, Deadpool, Turtlesauce
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Blog Entries
    STUPID 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T WASH YOUR TEETH

1: Do you know how much time you waste? Well let me calculate. Say you spend 4 minutes/day washing your teeth. A person who lives 80 years will waste (4*7*52*80) 116480 minutes= about 1941.33 hours= about 11.55weeks. If I asked you to wash your teeth for nearly 4 months non-stop would you do it.
    2: Do you know how much it cost. Based on my previous point I don't think I need to make any calculations.
    3: Do you know how much water you waste... aaah forget it.
    4: They're gonna fall out anyway.
    5: There is more bacteria on your toothbrush than many other places in your home.
    6: YOLO
    7: It's pointless. You wash your teeth and then you eat anyway.
    8: Are you gonna wash your teeth just because your mum told you. Are you gonna do what your mum tells you to do like a little b****.
    9: It's boring. All you do is stand there and scrub on your teeth.
    10: Think of a caveman. These dumb cavemen didn't have access to such an advanced piece of technology as a toothbrush. Don't you want your breath to smell like theirs? Natural? Isn't nature beautiful?

Thanks for reading. On a scale of 9-10 how stupid is that. Tune in for more stupid 10's.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    John Lennon, Darth Vader, Chuck Norris, Sarah Palin, Hulk Hogan, Ludvig van Beethoven, Stephen Hawking, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Dynamite, Billy Mays, Gandalf, William Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Christopher Columbus, Epiclloyd
    Season 2
    Adolf Hitler, Master Chief, Wright Brothers, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Steve Jobs, Frank Sinatra, Abraham Lincoln, Doc Brown, Clint Eastwood, Batman, Santa Claus, Adam, Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, Lance Armstrong, Mozart, Gorbachev
    Season 3
    Darth Vader, Al Capone, Miley Cyrus, Bob Ross, Muhammad Ali, Donald Trump, Walter White, Goku, Stephen King, Isaac Newton, Draw, Painters
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Blog Entries
    STUPID (I MEAN GREATEST) 10 ITEMS IN HARRY POTTER SERIES

1:ELDER WAND. Elder wand, the most powerful wand in Harry Potter universe. One of the three Deathly Hallows which combined with the other two will make you the ultimate master of death... Or it could also make you the number one target of all the wizards and witches who'd want to steal the wand who can kill you in your sleep. This really happened in the book.
    2:RESURRECTION STONE. Resurrection stone, one of the three deathly hallows which allows you to revive people from the dead... sort of. More like you can see their ghost. It will make you feel desperate to commit suicide to join the loved ones. This really happened in the book. Even Harry himself died after using the stone!
    3:INVISIBILITY CLOAK. I'm talking about one of the deathly hallows not a normal cloak that can brake. Use it to hide from enemies (no shit Sherlock), teachers, other students... or to sneak into girls dormitory. This actually did not happen in the book.
    4:FELIX FELICIS. A rare potion that gives the user luck to succeed at anything. I'm talking about things like dating a girl that never liked you, getting an A in a test by putting in random answers, or even winning a quidditch world cup. If only they used it more often.
    5:POLYJUICE POTION. It was successfully used by Harry, Ron, Hermione, Barty Crouch Jr. And a couple of members of the order of phoenix. If you mix someone's nail, snot, or a hair with the potion you can turn into that person (although it would be difficult to come across Voldemort's hair). Just imagine how much trouble you can get your enemies into by faking their personality. OR YOU CAN JUST TURN INTO HERMIONE AND ADMIRE YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR (NAKED)!
    6:TIME TURNER. All of them destroyed in the fifth book. Allowed a person to move back in time. Wait... you telling me that Harry could have used it to to move back in time to help the past Harry Potter in fighting Voldemort and therefore making it a 2 on 1 (or more). That's just something... I haven't thought of.
    7:PENSIEVE. Featuring the most discusting method of retrieving your memories. Just place a memory inside and live it. Or maybe try to search your brain for any mention of what will come up in a test.
    8:MARAUDER'S MAP. A map of Hogwarts that not only reveals hidden passages in Hogwarts but also reveals where different people are situated. Oh I can see Hermione's and Ron's name tag in the girls bathroom.
    9:EVERY FLAVOURED BEAN. Trust me. They do have every flavour. Delicious. Especially those that literally taste like shit.
    10:PAINTINGS. You might be thinking to yourself, why painting. Think about it. This is one method of talking to dead people. Also they are a nice decoration. And you'd be more than happy if someone painted a horny Hermione.

Honorable mentions
    Horcruxes: A painful way of splitting your soul.
    Broomstick: Slowest method of transport.
    Golden snitch: *Insert a sexual joke here.*
    Gryffindor's sword: Two penis jokes in a row
    Deluminator: Like as if switching off lights was not easy already.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Blog Entries
    Stupid 10 superhero movie weapons/objects

1:Batarang. If you have no superpowers you need a plan B
    2:Thor's hammer. The hammer that will make Bob the Builder jealous for life.
    3:Iron man suit. I'm talking about the one that broke all the time in Iron Man 3. And it's not made of iron.
    4:Tesseract. More confusing than an algebra class.
    5:Kryptone. Makes an incredibly powerful dude act like a little bitch.
    6:Wolverine's claws. Have you seen how short ranged they are.
    7:Green Lantern's ring. Too overpowered? I don't know. Can you create an incredibly sexy girl using it. I wish.
    8:Spiderman web. C'mon it's not even half as tough as an actual spiderweb.
    9:Captain America's shield. It's amazing and... how does it come back to Captain America. I heard it's a trick that Captain America learned, so a better question is... how long did it take to learn the trick. I could be missing something.
    10:Hulk's pants. No objection here. They are extremely tough.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    These are awesome xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlesauce View Post
    These are awesome xD
    Yeah. They are supposed to be awesome, weird, funny and stupid at the same time. Glad you find them awesome.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Blog Entries
    Stupid 10 ERB mistakes

1. EpicLloyd vs Nicepeter:
    "You should start leaving, look, your hairline is already retreating"
    I mean this line could've been funny but since EpicLloyd is bald well then...
    2.Mozart vs Skrillex: Mozart says
    "I'm the world's greatest composer, noone know what you are"
    And then Skrillex says
    "noone even knows you". Why are they using the same dis.
    3.Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney: I'm okay with Abe Lincoln in the battle. What I'm not okay with is the fact that the portrayed fucking Obama and Romney as little kids. Well you're stupid. No you're stupid. No. Yes. No. Yes... You understand what I'm trying to say.
    4.Stephen King vs Edgar Allen Poe: One question. Did you see how many lines Stephen King had compared to Edgar.
    5.TMNT vs Artists: You probably heard this one but... it's too short.
    6.Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley: I don't know much about Presley's daughter but either MJ took her to his Neverland Ranch for heehee or he never banged her. Either way one of the characters is wrong.
    7.Sarah Palin vs Lady Gaga:
    " I think the truth is Sarah my music just scares you"
    How is this offensive. You're dissing your own music Lady Gaga. Your music shouldn't be scary. It's supposed to be catchy.
    8.Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc: This is a rap battle but Joan spends too much time on prayer. Also... no Wrecking Ball reference?
    9.Justin Bieber vs Ludwig Van Beethoven: Why Justin Bieber? Beethoven had the easiest job in the world.
    10.Probably because I'm a big Harry Potter fan. Gandalf vs Dumbledore: So Gandalf is referencing the Order of Phoenix and he's saying that Dumbledore is old (you're also old Gandalf) but he's not referencing Dumbledore's childhood ( which is f***end up). His sister was attacked by muggles (non-wizards), when she was little, which left her traumatized. She couldn't control her power and she was considered a threat to the magical world. Dumbledore's father went to and died in Azkaban (prison) for attacking those muggles. His mother died and he had to take care of his sister but no he didn't because now he was friends with Grindelwald, 2nd most dangerous wizard in history. They seeked the Deathly Hallows so they could become the masters of death and rule over the muggles. Dumbledore's brother wasn't happy. One time the trio had a duel and one of the spells killed his sister. His brother and friend despised him from then on. That's fucked up.

Summary:
    Mum and sister died
    Father died in Azkaban
    Friend was not a friend anymore
    Brother basically said fuck you.
    And this wasn't referenced
    Last edited by @Dumbledore; 08-01-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Blog Entries
    10 types of forumers

1: Those who rep all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlesauce
    Rep this, rep this, and hmmm I guess I shall rep this too
    2:Trolls
    Quote Originally Posted by Blame Polar
    Let's change this guy's signature muahahahhahaha
    3:Those guys who's jokes are so bad they need to be banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadTheNomad
    Noooooooooooooo
    4:Those guys who kick others out of TDFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    ERB Crazy Dumbledore is out for being too inactive. Also, goodbye Nutty
    5:Spammers
    Quote Originally Posted by King in the North
    Wait, are you talking to me?
    6: Annoying people
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Another post that will annoy everyone. Muahahahahha
    7: Our very good friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NicePeter1549352963
    Check out this website www.I'm-a-spambot.come
    8: Foreigners
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemi, King Kubby, YellowNerd etc...
    Let's insult everyone in a different language so they won't understand.
    Muahahahahahah.
    9: Clones
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz, Yackerz2, Yackerz3 etc...
    If I create 10 accounts then... I will have more friends
    10: Totally awesome people
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I'M AWESOME!!!

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Poles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore the SupERB View Post
    10 types of forumers

1: Those who rep all the time

2:Trolls

3:Those guys who's jokes are so bad they need to be banned

4:Those guys who kick others out of TDFE