Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Life of a superhero

@Dumbledore's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Blog Entries

Life of a superhero

A superhero story. Not a rip-off of Paradox. You might think of Life of a Superhero vs Paradox as Marvel vs DC. Different universe.

Episode guide:
    Spoiler: 

Season 1:
    Spoiler: 

Episode 1+2+3: below
    Episode 4:here
    Episode 5+6:here

Characters:
    Spoiler: 

Good:
    Spoiler: 

Albus Dumbledore-Solar-created by me
    Clemi Toe-The Cookie Clicker-Clemi
    Matthew Johnson-Gecko-Gonad
    Seth-Mortic-Zombielicker
    Agent Scott
    Bruce Kent-Dildnose-Star-Lord
    Agent Houston

Neutral:
    Spoiler: 

Keith Lavigne-Merge- BrineBlade

Bad:
    Spoiler: 

Name: Glasscock
    Power: Controls glass and ice, can freeze things
    Created by me

Name: Dr.Hurt
    Power: High intelligence and quick reaction time, creates machinery, skilled at martial arts
    Signature weapon: unknown yet
    Created by me

Name: Viro
    Power: Can control people's senses (what they see, hear, feel etc.
    Created by me

Name: Techno
    Power: Telekinesis
    Created by me

Name: Shadowfighter
    Power: Teleports, his hands turn into katana blades
    Last edited by @Dumbledore; 08-31-2014 at 07:25 AM.
    I am the unnoficial headmaster of this forum.
    1 infraction point=An hour detention with proffesor Snape.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles
    Leave me a battle to review
    Wanna read something stupid?

Every Erb winner (Does anyone even read these)
    Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    John Lennon, Darth Vader, Chuck Norris, Sarah Palin, Hulk Hogan, Ludvig van Beethoven, Stephen Hawking, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Dynamite, Billy Mays, Gandalf, William Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Christopher Columbus, Epiclloyd
    Season 2
    Adolf Hitler, Master Chief, Wright Brothers, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Steve Jobs, Frank Sinatra, Abraham Lincoln, Doc Brown, Clint Eastwood, Batman, Santa Claus, Adam, Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, Lance Armstrong, Mozart, Gorbachev
    Season 3
    Darth Vader, Al Capone, Miley Cyrus, Bob Ross, Muhammad Ali, Donald Trump, Walter White, Goku, Stephen King, Isaac Newton, Draw, Painters
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

ERB Crazy's Crazy ERB's winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Galileo, Steve (Minecraft), Harry Potter, Da Vinci, John Wilkes Booth, Russia
    Season 2
    Edward Cullen, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Ariana Grande, Deadpool, Turtlesauce
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Blog Entries
    Season 1
    Episode 1: Beginner's Guide

You might be the thinking, how could a loser like me make such a difference? Well here I am, fighting crime, helping those who need help, bringing Justice to Old York. Who am I? I'm Albus Dumbledore, but people call me Solar.

I was just a nerd. And you know how stereotypically they treat nerds. Have you watched American movies? Then you know what I mean. I was a loser until a tour at the lab. There is this guy called Markus. He was pissed. His girlfriend dumped him. He decided to be a bigger bitch than before. He was insulting me when we were watching a laser show. I can't remember what happened next. I woke up in a hospital. From what I've heard I've been pushed into the laser, a powerful laser. The doctors were stunned when they realised that, not only am I alive, but I'm in a perfect state. But from then on, I've been experiencing strange things. I felt... different.

Three Months Later

This is me, walking home at night. Extra studying at the library. Yeah for the sake of the plot, libraries close at night, so deal with it. I was walking down an alley way. And I heard a sound. Faint sound, like as if someone was trying to shout, while their mouth was covered with a hand.
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT DO YOU WANT, SUPERMAN TO COME AND SAVE YOU, LITTLE LADY!?
    I had to join the fun. Ha! He didn't know the trouble he's getting into. It was dark and yet I clearly saw that he was ripping the purse out of her hand.
    Hey! Leave her alone.
    The dude turned to me. Now that I saw his front he looked strong.
    WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU LITTLE BOY!? LOST YOUR HOME!? LOST YOUR MUM!?
    No I think you lost your home.
    25 Grimmauld Street
    That's the closest police station.

YOU CHEEKY BASTARD!!!
    He came over and we stood there face to face. The lady was gone.
    YOU WILL PAY FOR...
    Sorry but I have no time. You know. Let me check the time, it is 11:45. I'm really tired, so whatever you're planning, do it fast.
    And he took a swing. He punched me as hard as he could. Except... I wasn't there. I was behind him, tapping him on the back. He took out a knife from his pocket.
    I DON'T KNOW WHICH CIRCUS YOU ESCAPED FROM, YOU FREAK, BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR... OUCH!!!
    He dropped his knife like as if he was holding a boiling kettle. The knife was at the ground, melted.
    I GIVE UP TAKE A PHONE RING THE COPS JUST DON'T HURT ME.
    And so I did while he was on his knees, begging me to spare him.

And that's me. If you wanna know, I can't teleport. And I don't control fire. I control light. I can focus it to burn things, like a laser, except it doesn't look like a laser, more like as if Jesus stepped in front of you. I can also affect what people see. If I want them to see naked Megan Fox in front of them, trust me, they will. Anyway I need to end, because I wanna watch some Discovery Channel

End of Episode
    Last edited by @Dumbledore; 08-24-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    John Lennon, Darth Vader, Chuck Norris, Sarah Palin, Hulk Hogan, Ludvig van Beethoven, Stephen Hawking, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Dynamite, Billy Mays, Gandalf, William Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Christopher Columbus, Epiclloyd
    Season 2
    Adolf Hitler, Master Chief, Wright Brothers, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Steve Jobs, Frank Sinatra, Abraham Lincoln, Doc Brown, Clint Eastwood, Batman, Santa Claus, Adam, Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, Lance Armstrong, Mozart, Gorbachev
    Season 3
    Darth Vader, Al Capone, Miley Cyrus, Bob Ross, Muhammad Ali, Donald Trump, Walter White, Goku, Stephen King, Isaac Newton, Draw, Painters
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

rangernumberx's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I'm interested. Just try to make it different from Paradox, you seem to be very close to entering the knockoff type of forum fics. An especially well written one, I have to say, but one none the less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx View Post
    Alright, I'm interested. Just try to make it different from Paradox, you seem to be very close to entering the knockoff type of forum fics. An especially well written one, I have to say, but one none the less.
    I will keep the story different. Thanks

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

BrineBlade's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    sent in my character
    Spoiler: 

Clemi's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Same, best character ever

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    El sent
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Sent you a PM
    Hi. I am Seth

If you like comic books and rap battles, be sure to check out my thread in the FMERB section. hope to see you there!

Blog Entries
    Season 1
    Episode 2: Strangers among us

It happened so instantly. I was walking down the street. Next second I was in a mysterious room, held as a hostage. Except, I wasn't tied or anything. If they were kidnappers, then they must have been friendly kidnappers. There were a lot of cookies on the table. I was just sitting there awake and now I realised that I wasn't there alone.

The room held 5 more people inside. I knew no one. 3 of them looked like ordinary people. One of them was sitting there eating cookies. He had a moustache. He looked French. Next to him was a man, wearing a black trench coat, black baseball style cap and grey cargo pants. The next man looked like a person my age. He was wearing a blue suit with white down the middle. I don't know why. Maybe he's a cyclist. He was wearing thunder knuckles. The remaining two guys were dressed as FBI agents.

TIME TO WAKE UP, EVERYONE! shouted the man.
    "Finally, we might get some, le answers, like le why are we here." Said the French guy after eating the last cookie.
    It's OK. We don't wanna harm you. We wanna talk. I'm agent Scott and this is agent Huston, my assistant. I am the leader C.F.S., Crime Fighting Squad (he added when everyone looked confused). We protect the people in America. I think personally you know why all of you are here.
    So am I not the only one, I thought.
    Agent Scott:But first of all I'm gonna introduce you all. This is Clemi Toe (he pointed at the French guy) people call him The Cookie Clicker. He can turn any objects into cookies. We could train you as an agent. This is Matthew Johnson (now he pointed at the man in a trench coat. but people call him Gecko. He can turn invisible, climb walls regenerate and move objects without touching them, known as telekinesis. He likes to carry a dagger and a police baton. Show everyone what you have in your bag.

And so he did.

Agent Scott:This is Seth. The man who started it all. (He was pointing at the "cyclist"?) Usually called Mortic he can control electricity and water as well as he can create a huge blast of power. And the last person, Albus Dumbledore (now he was pointing at me) What do you say they call you?
    Albus:Solar.
    Agent Scott:Yes. He can control light. He can control anything we see. Right now he could be standing right behind us...

And so I was, but how did he know...

Agent Houston:Motion sensor. Anyway. As Agent Scott was saying, you all have superpowers. Tell me, why did America win the War of Independence 200 years ago. Technology? Troops? Experience? Seth, do you know the answer?
    Seth:Because I helped.
    Agent Houston:Yeah. You don't age.*How did you gain your powers?
    Seth:I gained them in 1596 after a mysterious storm which ruined my village. I was the only surviver...wait are you telling me that these are all my descendants?
    Agent Houston:Yes. There is no other possibility. Based on our investigation, we can state that the storm was alien. When you had kids, you passed on some of the alien DNA on and on and on. Right now after hundreds of years there could be thousands, or millions of superheroes, although based on research...
    Albus:You were experimenting on our type.
    Agent Scott:Not us, other organisations. We wanna protect you. Based on their research there is about few hundred superheroes in the world.We wanna have a deal. We offer you protection, and you help the citizens, by fighting crime.
    Gecko:Shall I leave my bathroom door open so you can protect me while I'm taking a shower... never mind.

So we all agreed. The agents left the room. We were sitting there getting to know each other. We are family, right? Suddenly the agents entered the room. "We have trouble at the Bell Street 13th Avenue.

End of Episode 2

Character list:
    Spoiler: 

Name: Albus Dumbledore (Solar)
    Power: Control light and what people see
    Created by me

Name: Clemi Toe (The Cookie Clicker)
    Power: Can turn anything into cookies. Carries a bag of cookies.
    Created by Clemi

Name: Seth (Mortic)
    Power: Control water and electricity, can create a huge blast of power (called Camona Samanue), stopped ageing after turning 22
    Created by Zombielicker

Name: Matthew Johnson (Gecko)
    Power: Invisibility (not entirely, includes clothing), regeneration, wall climbing, telekinesis
    Created by Watch_Gonad

Name: Agent Scott
    Power: None

Name: Agent Houston
    Last edited by @Dumbledore; 08-26-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

Blog Entries
    Season 1
    Episode 3: Public massacre

Few minutes earlier.

A bus stop on Bell Street 13th Avenue was a quiet place. Three people were sitting on the bench, waiting for the bus. One of them was an old woman and two of them were teenagers around the age of 15, a boy and a girl. Bruce Kent had a crush on Alicia Fanning and he wanted to date her.
    Bruce:C'mon just you and me. Your boyfriend doesn't have to know.
    Alicia:But you know I love Keith.
    Bruce:Please don't be offended, but I don't think he cares about you. He always talks about manga and video games...
    Alicia:With me. Can't you see you have no chance with me. I love him. By the way, what happened to your last girlfriend.
    Bruce:She wasn't my type. I guess I'm not lucky. Many women I meet turn out to be different than I expect, but you are different. I know you for a long time, I know what kind of a person you are and I like you for that.
    Alicia:You're sweet. But I can't leave Keith he is my boyfriend after all.
    Bruce:You know Keith. He is nice, he just sometimes has these bursts of fury and then he turns nasty quite quickly and I don't want you to fall victim to him.
    Alicia:But he wouldn't ever use his powers against me.
    Bruce:I wouldn't. I love you.

As he said it, their lips moved closer towards each other. The bus was coming. But it was OK. They could've taken another bus, as long as this one wouldn't interrupt them, during this wonderful moment. Except it wasn't the bus that interrupted them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everybody on this forum
    Wow a girlfriend cheats on her boyfriend and now the boyfriend will want revenge by beating up the other guy. That's like... so original
    Keith grabbed Bruce by the neck, trying to choke him. The bus driver rushed to stop the fight, Alicia was screaming people were rushing out to try to help the bus driver, some college students tried to record it. Except now a wall appeared between the two boys and the spectators.

Bruce:Well...done...you ha...ppy that you...have an ad...vantage...let...me go...and...fight...like.real...man
    Keith:Okay you fucken dipshit.

The wall was gone but the atmosphere was still very intense. The guys stared at each other. Suddenly Keith took out his Brine Blade from his pocket (magic ooh) and he waved at him trying to hit him but he knew that wouldn't help as he got pushed from behind and now Bruce was standing behind him.

Keith:You know what Dildnose, unlike your name you're pretty good, but don't forget what happened the last time we fought.

He got hit again.

Bruce:All I know is that Merge will get his ass kicked.
    Keith:Okay, then less talking more fighting.

And a gun appeared in his hand and a shield in the other. The idea with the shield was good cause the minute he had fired the bullets, Bruce had changed the direction in which they were going, in a split second (kinda like Quicksilver... shit I copied the scene.). The new target was Keith, or rather his shield. Bruce ran over to Keith quickly and hit him hard in the head, but before he had time a helmet was on Bruce's head, absorbing most of the damage (it shattered to pieces).

Keith:Running out of ideas? Maybe do the same thing twenty million times.
    Bruce:Oh no. I'm just getting warmed up.

And so Bruce threw a dildorang (a combination of a dildnose and a boomerang but I call it dildorang, because it's easier) which was dodged by Keith...
    Quote Originally Posted by Everybody
    But doesn't a boomerang return
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I know it does
    Before the dildorang returned, Keith threw the two boomerangs at it, deflecting it. They were now aiming to hit Bruce. Bruce dodged one but he didn't notice the second hitting him in the back of the head.

Bruce:FUCKYOUSHITHEADFUCKYOUSHITHEADFUCKYOUSHITHEADFUCsl sdvdvdkdndhdfb

A tape had appeared on his mouth causing him to speak very unclearly. Bruce quickly took the tape off his mouth and started running at Keith who now blocked every single punch with his shield. But they stopped the fight when Agent Scott and his team arrived at the scene. Bruce tried to fly away on his Dildocopter (Star-Lord? If he can fly then why does he need a dildocopter?) but got electrocuted by Mortic.

At the H.P.O. headquarter
    Keith:I told you on numerous occasions that I don't wanna work with you. I'm 15 and I got my own stuff to do.
    Agent Scott:We want you to keep it secret.
    Keith:Would you such a gift as secret?
    Agent Scott:56 people had seen swords and shields magically appearing out of nowhere. Guns were fired... were you trying to kill him.
    Keith:Toy gun.
    Agent Scott:You're underage so we can't force you to work with us, but you can't run around showing your powers to other people. This would attract too much attention and would put you under danger. Think about your family. How do you think they would feel if they knew that people are experimenting on you?
    Keith:Okay. I will keep me powers secret, but please just, leave me alone.

So Keith left, while Bruce hesitated to join. I guess he wanted to come back to Alicia. But now his life is different. Our lives are different.

End of episode 3

Characters
    Spoiler: 

Name: Agent Scott
    Created by me

Name: Bruce Kent (Dildnose)
    Power: Can fly, super fast and strong, has dildorang and a dildocopter
    Created by Star-Lord

Name: Keith Lavigne (Merge)
    Power: Creates anything out of air, or turns one thing into something else, brine blade is his signature weapon
    Created by BrineBlade

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles

Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Dumbledore