Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top's 3rd Grade School Journal (Volume I.)

Top-Hattington's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries

Top's 3rd Grade School Journal (Volume I.)

Hello all, I recently found my 3rd grade journal under a pile of books in my bedroom, covered in dust and severely neglected. I, along with all of my fellow students in Mr. Avery's classroom, were to write in daily. The writings were all based on a daily prompt, a "starter sentence" that either Mr. Avery invented himself or a student came up with. We were to create an entry based upon this starter sentence before we began class every day.

My fellow forumers, join me as I revisit myself 10 years into the past, a creative yet sadly misunderstood young man of 9 years age. Watch as my writings gradually spiral from 3rd grade innocence into a vast sea of chaotic tales of madness that could rival the works of Poe or Lovecraft. And most of all, friends, enjoy.

(All names have been changed for the sake of identity protection, I'll be releasing these in bursts of 10 or so at a time, and they shall be posted with original spelling, grammar, and formatting in tact.)

=====

8/31/04

Today was the first day of school. It was good because Mr. Avery is funny and the lunch was good and mostly because Mr. Avery was funny.

----

9/1/04

Today I feel good because I think today is going to be great day of school. Today's lunch is my favorite food, pizza. I have to go to football Practice today, I hope I make a tackle. I wonder what I'm going to do later on in 3rd grade. Mr. Avery is the funniest teacher world.

----

9/2/04

I feel good when I have a milkshake be cause they taste good and I like ice cream. I also feel good when I watch tv because I like all those different cartoons. I also like minniture golf because I'ts fun to hit a ball with a stick and in to a hole.

----

9/3/04

I like to read about Snakes, fish, birds, insects, jungle animals and science because I like reptiles, flying things are neat, bugs are weird, There are lot's of strange creature in the Rain forest and science is one of the coolest things in the world.

----

9/9/04

I wish my parents knew I want it to rain footballs and snow cookies and have ∞ dollars.

----

9/10/04

I'd Read more If I had The time because I have football practice

----

9/13/04

On weekends, I go to my football game and after that I see if any of my friends can play. On sunday, I watch a movie then I practice for piano

----

9/14/04

I like to play football and go cosmic bowling. sometimes I go minneture golfing, sometimes when I'm in a car I think about making a minneture golf corse with very cool obstickles and stuff, maybe I'll grow up to be a builder.

----

9/15/04

I wish teachers would let us have recess all day because recess is fun. I also wish teachers didn't through me out the window because it really hurts. I also wish They did the chicken dance on tv.

----

9/16/04

School is fun because there are lots cool things in school. I really like science class beacause it's very cool with all the animals. I think Mr. Avery is the funniest teacher in the world. And I really, really, really, really, really, really hope that I don't get throughn out the window.

Now the party's over

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    cats dont go to school

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

rangernumberx's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    I wish my parents knew I want it to rain footballs and snow cookies and have ∞ dollars.
    Don't we all, 3rd grade Top Hattington. Don't we all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    I'll throw you out the window m8.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    9/17/04

To me, books are great. They have lot's of cool things in them. I'm reading a goosebumps book, this one

----

9/20/04

I hope I'll never get througn out the window by

----

9/21/04

Alien invaders visited my home last nite. I got sucked in their giant green beam, they wanted to do tests on me, but I stuck an alien in the power box and the UFO crashed. All the aliens were chasing me, one had an eyeball for a head, another had tentecals, and the leader had 17 heads and huge brains. I poked the one with the huge eyeball, I tied the one with the tentecals, I pulled back the leaders heads very far and then let go. All the aliens were crying while

----

9/22/04

When I grow up, I want to be a scientest because they get to do lots of cool things. I don't know what kind of scientest I'm going to be yet. I could be a rock and minaral scientest, insect scientest, fish scientest and an animal.

----

9/23/04

I'm afraid of things with red eyes and sharp teeth and claws. I'm afraid of bears, bobcats, wolves, pitbulls, and tornados. I'm afraid of evil things of doom because they can turn you into frogs and chickens and even lizards. I'm afraid of my attic.

----

9/24/04

When I read out loud, I try not to make any mistakes like skipping a page or saying a word wrong because if I skip a page the people listening wouldn't understand the story and if I said a word wrong the people listening wouldn't know what I ment.

----

9/27/04

I often worry about tornadoes, crazy people chasing me, and poiseness insects. I worry of tornadoes be cause they can pick you up and twirl you like your a piece of spaggeti. I worry of crazy people chasing me beacause if they catch me they might stick acorns up my mouth or glue magnets to me so everything magnetic will stick to me. And poiseness insects make you very sick.

----

9/28/04

I would like to be a scientest because it's really cool to mess around with chemicals that can blow you up or potion that can poisen you. It's also cool because you can find bugs and then freeze them. I really want to be a scientest.

----

9/29/04

When I take my report card home, I hope I an A + on everything because I'll get grounded for all eternity. If I get an E it will be even worse.

----

9-30-04

I'd like my friends to get along when I have a sleepover because I don't like it when two of my friends get in a fight because then they get jeoles because they think I'm playing with one of them to much.

Now the party's over

Baldy Jr's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I too dislike evil things of doom.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Anyone who doesn't watch Duck Dynasty clearly isn't keeping up with the modern world!
    [9:30:38 PM] MaNCHA: Oh, Sambama
    If only there were someone out there who loved you.
    *MaNCHA removed Sambama from this conversation.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Technology's pretty incredible nowadays, you can like fuck robots and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH View Post
    All Praise Tom "The Great" Hawk, doing great things with his greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    "Yo Taylor, wanna see my family TREE?"

"You mean OUR family tree,"

"I was talkin' 'bout my dick, yo,"

"Oh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion, regarding my depiction of Mega Cocojoe
    I think my lung just collapsed again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    "Um... I want to ask you something.." ASK ME SHAUNA ASK ME
    'Did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?''
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallicus Wumberius, rapping about The Room
    ARRRR THE ROOM'S PRODUCTION COST EARNED YOUR CONDEMNATION
    BUT I'LL SINK YOU LIKE YOUR HARSH REVIEW EVASION
    AND THROW YOU OVERBOARD LIKE THAT FILM ABOMINATION
    SO PREPARE TO LEARN THE FILM VAULT COMBINATION
    Come AAHHHHN the jhapped ur head ahf and hung it from a roap
    de ohnly lehjin jew lef wahs jur proifhwgwgrwsd on sohp
    ah meen dat rats nest beer has trap sow many crooms thees boom could git maroneed and still eet lanch for a mant
    ahm the emz assassin smack like i did naht to leesa
    rahps so lean call me the tahwer of peesa
    taik ur leel slewp jahan bay and gew hoam, tall south caroowleena blackbayered gaht wiseauned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo doesn't hit the Bulls-Eye. He takes the whole animal down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @ Umbreon - Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm
    @ SaneButStrange, anyone who steals coconut water: SHOT! Anyone who tries to destroy canada: SHOT! anyone who pisses off Wumbo: SHOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Wumbo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Wumbo roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo's so good looking, his looks kill. But it's not murder... It's genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Wumbo's girlfriend lost her virginity to another man...

He got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo's Bitch
    @ Wumbo's Bitch - Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm
    Wumbo, im gonna change my name into Wumbo's Bitch if thats ok with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    I LIKE IT FOR THE SEXY MEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

I HAD A FROG NAMED "STICKY"

BUT YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND BY THE NAME STICKY DO YOU?!
    But that is what we call you.

Just not when you're around.
    Dude..

Don't go there man..

Sticky died when I was 7.. I forgot to feed him for like a year.

Ever since then I cry every night and have nightmares of frogs.

He shouts "WHY DIDNT YOU LOVE ME SPARTICA???!!!!?!?!?!"

And I cry more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    "Nigga want a verse from me, it's gon' cost a CHICKEN!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogs
    Lol, if the bible was fanfiction, Jesus is one Mary Sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel
    it’s my experience that usually when you kill people, it shuts them up

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Damn tornadoes.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    10/1/04

I feel important when I do something special like pick some kind of furniture for the house or fixing something. I also feel important when I do something for the first time.

----

10/4/04

If I were president, I'd make recess infinate years long And paint the school green And scare

----

10/5/04

I'd like to be a an Ice monster because it's fun to freeze things. It's also fun to make infinaty foot tall snowballs and then through them at things I want own the mointens for the best sled rides ever. And thats why I want to be an Ice monter.

----

10/6/04

The Thing I'd like people to admire me for is that I have ice powers, water powers, Fire powers, lightning powers, steel powers, flying powers, weather powers, and poisen powers. And thats why I want to be admired. (PS) I don't even have these powers.

----

10/8/04

If I were the teacher I'd Make A rule to talk anywhere in the school and anytime. And I'd make Recess All day. And if you do your homework you'll get sent to the principle. And you get to have a party Every Day. And that's what I would do If I were teacher.

----

10/11/04

I like to hear stories about Crazy things like Saturn turned into a baseball because There really crazy. One I made up it's up is called The evil lepracahn. Thats why I like crazt stories.

----

10/12/04

I seem to get my way when my magic eightball tells me something or when I get a pet creature. My favorite creature so far is the giant slug slash crab slash monkey slash chicken. PS. I never got a pet creature.

----

10/14/04

My Idea of a good job is building robotic pets like the contraption cat or the robo rabbit because they will amuse people that don't have a real pet by balancing 700 plates On there nose or doing the chicken dance. That's what I think a good job is.

----

10/18/04

The world would be a better place if people didn't get thrown out the top window of the sears tower because some people get hurt I also think people were made out of money that grows back after you spend it.

----

10/20/04

I don't like to get thrown out of the top window of the Sears Tower because most of the time I get hurt. I also don't like to walk across a tightrope over a volcano becuase if I fall into the volcano I melt and it hurts. That's what I don't like to do.
    Last edited by Top-Hattington; 09-11-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Now the party's over

@Dumbledore's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Top
    If I were the teacher I'd Make A rule to talk anywhere in the school and anytime. And I'd make Recess All day. And if you do your homework you'll get sent to the principle. And you get to have a party Every Day. And that's what I would do If I were teacher.
    I'd be pleased to welcome you in my school.
    I am the unnoficial headmaster of this forum.
    1 infraction point=An hour detention with proffesor Snape.

Read my superhero story
    Check out my rap battles
    Leave me a battle to review
    Wanna read something stupid?

Every Erb winner (Does anyone even read these)
    Spoiler: 

Actual Erb winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    John Lennon, Darth Vader, Chuck Norris, Sarah Palin, Hulk Hogan, Ludvig van Beethoven, Stephen Hawking, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Dynamite, Billy Mays, Gandalf, William Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Christopher Columbus, Epiclloyd
    Season 2
    Adolf Hitler, Master Chief, Wright Brothers, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Steve Jobs, Frank Sinatra, Abraham Lincoln, Doc Brown, Clint Eastwood, Batman, Santa Claus, Adam, Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, Lance Armstrong, Mozart, Gorbachev
    Season 3
    Darth Vader, Al Capone, Miley Cyrus, Bob Ross, Muhammad Ali, Donald Trump, Walter White, Goku, Stephen King, Isaac Newton, Draw, Painters
    Season 4
    Gotta prepare myself

ERB Crazy's Crazy ERB's winners
    Spoiler: 

Season 1
    Galileo, Steve (Minecraft), Harry Potter, Da Vinci, John Wilkes Booth, Russia
    Season 2
    Edward Cullen, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Ariana Grande, Deadpool, Turtlesauce
    Season 3
    Dumbledore

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    What is this

is it eat
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”