Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skyworth

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries

Skyworth

Welcome to Skyworth Incorporated! The world's number one Technological Corporation, We strive for perfection and we achieve that through Innovation.

Our founder is Say Skyworth! He is the smartest person to ever walk the world, He built Skyworth Inc. in hopes of helping humanity! When he died, his son took the company in his arms and successfully achieved his father's dreams!

The Earth is our number one priority and humanity is a close second!

We are a massive international corporation with branches in several major nations such as America, China, Australia, and most notably France. We are head quartered in Neo Paris. Our corporation provides just about anything the world needs for living and growth of civilization, from clothing to transportation to even waste disposal, as well as healthcare and education. Our omnipresence in the world's socio-economic development makes the populace feel that they are living in a castle rather than a bustling world.

Our most sold product is our Spheres!

The Spheres have randomly generated DNA that gives the user a simple power however using the spheres for more than three times can put you in the Lost Zone, We're currently researching on a way to fix that but do not be afraid! We have the best scientists in the world and in a few years time we'll have a stable enough Spheres to sell!

Here in Skyworth we believe that Perfection is Achieved through Innovation.

Welcome to Skyworth.

Hisao Industries :
    Spoiler: 

Welcome to Hisao Industries, I am the President, Kiiro Otacon and I built this company to gather sponsors so I can fund companies to start them off or help them continue their business, My #1 Customer and priority is Skyworth Incorporated, I believe that their scientist will help me with my own research.

My company lives by the motto "Keep Moving Forward" as we aspire to not let any hurdles slow us down, We will strive for future knowledge and we will obtain our goal without failure.

Welcome to Hisao Industries.

Episode Lists :

Spoiler: 

The Sphere Saga

Episode 1 : Welcome to Skyworth
    Episode 2 : The Sphere
    Episode 3 : Team Exodus
    Episode 4 : Vesper
    Episode 5 :
    Episode 6 :

The 7 Sins Saga

Episode 1 :
    Episode 2 :
    Episode 3 :
    Episode 4 :
    Episode 5 :
    Episode 6 :

The Zodiac Saga

Episode 1 :
    Episode 2 :
    Episode 3 :
    Episode 4 :
    Episode 5 :
    Episode 6 :

The Eternal Saga

Episode 1 :
    Episode 2 :
    Episode 3 :
    Episode 4 :
    Episode 5 :
    Episode 6 :
    Last edited by YellowNerd; 03-09-2015 at 02:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Episode 1 : Welcome to Skyworth.

June 15 2033
    5:26 AM
    New York City

My name is Joe, I just recently graduated from the Technological Academy of New York, My grades were more-so excellent than the other students, ranging from A+ to S! I don't want to brag but that's the truth really. It's been a decade since the world acquired peace and equality, everything is so calm and perfect now, the technology is so advanced compared to back then and now we have flying cars, hover boards, and other things.

June 15 2033
    7:00 AM
    Flight KL722

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight KL722 with service from New York to Paris. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately fifteen minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Skyworth Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

Finally, I'm on my way to Paris!

"Good morning passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Skyworth Flight KL722. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 60,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 7:25AM. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Paris approximately thirty minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Paris is clear and sunny, with a high of 25 degrees for this morning. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight."

I'm going to go take a quick nap or so.

“Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. Thank you."

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Neo Paris Airport.
    For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.
    Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.
    If you require de-planing assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have de-planed. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.
    We remind you to please wait until you are inside the terminal to use any electronic devices.
    On behalf of Skyworth Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day.”

Ah, Neo Paris, It's as beautiful as they say, I haven't really explained who I am and what I'm here for, As you may know I have been hired by Skyworth Incorporated.

A floating TV screen floats by.

Welcome to Neo Paris! Home of Skyworth Incorporated HQ, We strive for perfection and we achieve that through Innovation.

Due to my excellent grades, I've been chosen to work at Skyworth Incorporated, It's such an honour to be chosen by the top company in the entire world, this is it! One small step at a time, My dream is coming true!

"Whoa, Skyworth Inc. looks so huge in the inside! It's so clean and sparkling too, Oh man!"

"Welcome to Skyworth, How may I help you?"

"I'm here for Mr. Rico Ops? He told me that I've passed the exam and I'm being hired by the company."

"You must be Mr. Joe Dahutt, You're looking for room 24 of the Z-Wing."

"Um, How exactly do I find out where the Z-Wing is?"

"The last hall behind me to the right."

"T-thanks!"

I hurriedly went to Room Z-24.

"Mr. Rico Ops?"

"Ah, yes! Hello, Hello! You must be Joe Dahutt, I've been expecting you!"

Somehow his calm voice gives me the creeps.

"Pleasure to be here! W-what kind of job am I getting?"

"Mhm, Yes, You'll be my lab assistant, yes? We'll be working together to make stable spheres until they find a solution to the Lost Zone problem, We're going to strive for somewhat stable spheres, yes!" He says that with a smile.

I feel like this he's Mr. Roger's son or something, He's so nice.

"T-thank you sir! It'll be my pleasure working with you and Skyworth!

"No problem at all, Here in Skyworth, People with an intelligent mind should be nurtured and let it blossom! Now now, you'll be staying in Dormitory Z, Your room number is 19! The dormitory is in the lowest floor in this wing."

Jeez! The basement? Talk about a bummer, I was hoping my dorm would have a view.

"T-thank you!"

It took a while but Mr. Ops taught me how to make a sphere, It was an interesting lesson. It still baffles me that we can make things that literally edits your DNA, It's amazing.

__________________________________________________ _
    Episode End
    Last edited by YellowNerd; 02-26-2015 at 11:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Episode 2 : The Sphere

June 16 2033
    4:00AM

Good Morning. It is now 4:00 in the morning.

Yaaawn. Jesus, They wake up too damn early.

"Good morning Assistant! Today will be a great day! I can feel it!" Dr. Rico's voice was loud as fuck and it's only 4 AM. "Shower and meet me in the Canteen!" He said.

"Okay! okay, I'll meet you there doctor!"

Ugh, I am not a morning person.

This place is freaking huge, It took me 30 minutes to find the canteen, but hey, I'm here.

"Hey! Joe! Over here!" The oh-so familiar voice.

"Hey! Doc!" I sat down next to him.

"Colleagues, I would like you to meet Joe! He's my new assistant, Joe! Meet my colleagues, Professor Barre Polo and Professor Morales Hue."

"Nice to meet you both" I shook their hands as I said it.

"Good morning, I'm Barre Polo, I work at the Arctic Zone; Visit me if you have time." Dr. Polo said to me in a chilly tone.

"Hello, I am Professor Morales, I work at Y Wing which is just directly next to your wing, Do have a visit." Dr. Hue says with a straight face.

"Well! Now that we've introduced ourselves, Let's all eat!" Dr. Rico said with his usual happy voice.

As we were eating our breakfast, Dr. Polo asked something.

"How's the Sphere Contamination Belt going Dr. Rico?" Dr. Polo says with a straight face.

"It's going great! I've been working on it solo as my partner is working on making the spheres." Dr. Rico says with a giant smile on his face.

"Excuse my ignorance but what exactly does your famous "spheres" do?" Mr. Hue asked out of the blue.

"A Sphere is a device that contains a DNA changer inside. This enables its user to gain an added ability, or in some special cases an entirely new form. The sphere announces what upgrade it gives the user on the first click, After the Sphere is used two times it will announce "Lost Zone" and the Sphere will change its appearance, glowing red, as well as changing the position of the button, A person who pushes the button on the sphere while it is in the Lost Zone will become uncontrollable and the transformation becomes irreversible.

I am still researching on the belt that can contain this Lost Zone, as for now, We're just letting people know to just give us the sphere after the second push for safety reasons." Dr. Rico says this still with a giant smile.

"W-wait?? Irreversible?! I haven't heard any news about any rampaging beasts or mutants happening anywhere!"

T-this is crazy! I haven't heard of this

"Don't worry! We have Extermination Units, We get signals once the button is pressed two times and we have the E.U follow the user and if he ever pushes the third time our team is already ready to take him out." Dr. Rico says.

The rest of the meal went on quietly, I'm still in shock.

"So! Are you ready to make your very first sphere?" Dr. Rico asked me as we walk into the lab.

"I guess so, Let's do this!"

I can't let what he said get to my head, I'm here because of work! Moral issues can go straight out the windows, I mean he did warn the buyers about the Lost Zone so it's their fault for pressing it the third time!

"Good! Now, Let's see if you still remember all my lessons!"

I can do this, I know this!

It took a while but I managed to actually make my own sphere, Here's to hoping it works.

"H-how do I know if it works? Do I press it myself?"

"Oh dear no! Don't be crazy, We have test subjects for that!" He said with a smile.

"Excuse me? Test subjects? Human!?"

"Yes, Death row inmates to be precise! The most evil, dirty, scum of the earth."

"Ah, I get it.. "

"Now come, Let's go to the test chamber so we can safely observe what sphere you made."

We enter a clear white room and there's a giant see through wall with a person inside and my sphere on the table, It's happening I finally get to see what a sphere does.

"Test subject, please grab the sphere and press the button." Dr. Rico said with a smile.

Damn, I don't know if he has no emotions or he's just so used to this.

The prisoner complies and grabs the sphere.

VIOLENCE

"Interesting, Violence Sphere."

T-that was a loud voice, The sphere gave the prisoner... Violence?

The prisoner started punching the walls.

"Please press the button again, Test Subject." The doctor said again.

W-what?! Twice??

DOUBLE VIOLENCE

The prisoner starts violently punching and kicking the walls, His veins are popping out and his mouth started foaming.

"D-doc! This isn't safe!"

"It's too late now, Test Subject, Press the button." Dr. Rico says one last time.

VIOLENCE : LOST ZONE

Oh my god.
    "This is interesting." Dr. Rico said as he writes his notes.

The prisoner's body changed to a red hulking mass of muscle, he's steaming and foaming, His punches are so strong even I can feel it in the safe zone.

"Get the E.U down in the Test Chamber." Dr. Rico said onto his mic.

After a few minutes, Men in high-tech suits enter the chamber and just started shooting the raging prisoner, I don't know whether to feel sad or proud that my first sphere did this.

"Excellent work assistant, You do quite make excellent Spheres." Dr. Rico patted me on the back.

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    It reminds me of Pacific Rim for some reason, I like it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

rangernumberx's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    If they can do all this stuff to deter the user from entering the Lost Zone, why can't they just make it impossible to activate a third time, such as only including enough power for 2 activations or just deactivating the activation switch full stop? Besides from that, looks good so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    After all, my balls- I mean spheres are QUITE potent xP

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Baldy Jr's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    "I'll turn your balls into balls that've been Lost"

-Loh sometime in the future, probably
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Anyone who doesn't watch Duck Dynasty clearly isn't keeping up with the modern world!
    [9:30:38 PM] MaNCHA: Oh, Sambama
    If only there were someone out there who loved you.
    *MaNCHA removed Sambama from this conversation.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Technology's pretty incredible nowadays, you can like fuck robots and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH View Post
    All Praise Tom "The Great" Hawk, doing great things with his greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    "Yo Taylor, wanna see my family TREE?"

"You mean OUR family tree,"

"I was talkin' 'bout my dick, yo,"

"Oh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion, regarding my depiction of Mega Cocojoe
    I think my lung just collapsed again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    "Um... I want to ask you something.." ASK ME SHAUNA ASK ME
    'Did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?''
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallicus Wumberius, rapping about The Room
    ARRRR THE ROOM'S PRODUCTION COST EARNED YOUR CONDEMNATION
    BUT I'LL SINK YOU LIKE YOUR HARSH REVIEW EVASION
    AND THROW YOU OVERBOARD LIKE THAT FILM ABOMINATION
    SO PREPARE TO LEARN THE FILM VAULT COMBINATION
    Come AAHHHHN the jhapped ur head ahf and hung it from a roap
    de ohnly lehjin jew lef wahs jur proifhwgwgrwsd on sohp
    ah meen dat rats nest beer has trap sow many crooms thees boom could git maroneed and still eet lanch for a mant
    ahm the emz assassin smack like i did naht to leesa
    rahps so lean call me the tahwer of peesa
    taik ur leel slewp jahan bay and gew hoam, tall south caroowleena blackbayered gaht wiseauned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo doesn't hit the Bulls-Eye. He takes the whole animal down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @ Umbreon - Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm
    @ SaneButStrange, anyone who steals coconut water: SHOT! Anyone who tries to destroy canada: SHOT! anyone who pisses off Wumbo: SHOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Wumbo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Wumbo roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo's so good looking, his looks kill. But it's not murder... It's genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Wumbo's girlfriend lost her virginity to another man...

He got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo's Bitch
    @ Wumbo's Bitch - Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm
    Wumbo, im gonna change my name into Wumbo's Bitch if thats ok with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    I LIKE IT FOR THE SEXY MEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

I HAD A FROG NAMED "STICKY"

BUT YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND BY THE NAME STICKY DO YOU?!
    But that is what we call you.

Just not when you're around.
    Dude..

Don't go there man..

Sticky died when I was 7.. I forgot to feed him for like a year.

Ever since then I cry every night and have nightmares of frogs.

He shouts "WHY DIDNT YOU LOVE ME SPARTICA???!!!!?!?!?!"

And I cry more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    "Nigga want a verse from me, it's gon' cost a CHICKEN!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogs
    Lol, if the bible was fanfiction, Jesus is one Mary Sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel
    itís my experience that usually when you kill people, it shuts them up

BrineBlade's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    ...this seems like a prequel of some sort to Paradox
    Spoiler: 

Blog Entries

Episode 3 : Team Exodus

August 10 2033
    9:00 PM

It's been a few months since I made my very first sphere, I've made many more since then.

Please head to your bedrooms, Doors will be on lock down in 10 Minutes.

For a big company, I feel alone. I enter my bedroom and laid on my bed.

"Ahhh, I don't know why but I feel like this place will one day kill me"

Five minutes until we are in Night time lock down.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad that they lock us down during night, I mean it's great for security reasons but at the same time it's really scary since I have basically no freedom.

Night time lock down initiated; Goodnight.

And thus, I lay here on my bed with the sound of silence... well, not really silent because in three, two..

Playing lullaby playlist, enabling night sky hologram, Good night. Sleep tight. Do not let the bed bugs bite.

At first I got surprised by that but now it's just one of those things, I may need to sleep now since tomorrow will be the first time the Field team will let me join them.

August 11 2033
    4:00 AM

Good Morning. It is now 4:00 in the morning.

Yaawwn, 4 AM is too damn early, Welp! Time to go to the shower block.

It's 6 AM, I'm now waiting for the others, It's cold here outside can't they hurry up?

"Hey!"

"Uh.. Hey!"

"It's me Dr. Morales! I've been assigned to be today's fieldwork leader, You and some other new faces will be joining me today!" Dr. Morales said.

"That's cool but where are the others?"

"Hmm, I messaged them that I was on my way, Let's wait." Dr. Morales said as he put his phone back in his pockets.

"Sorry, I'm late..." A slow, heavy voice said.

That voice gave me the creeps holy shit.

"Good morning, Nice of you to join us, Er--What's your name again?" Dr. Morales asked.

"The name is.. Luke.. Abraxas.." Luke said in his monotone voice.

"Well! Nice to meet you, Let's wait for the other two, eh?" Dr. Morales said.

"Yo! Sorry we're late! Had to grab some coffee! Sorry again, Dr. Morales." energetically said by this guy with a faceless.. buddy..?

"Ah yes, You must be Brine Aziza and your buddy-roid's name is?" Dr. Morales asked.

"His name is Vesper!" Brine said.

" :) "

Damn, Vesper and Luke are creeping me out.

"Right! Now that we're complete, Shall we go?" Dr. Morales said as he opens the passenger doors to his vehicle.

We're finally moving, It's already 8AM.

"So, How about we learn about each other? Let's start with you, Luke." Dr. Morales said with a smile.

"...."

You know, I feel like there's a giant dark cloud circling him for some reason..

"... My name is Luke Abraxas, I've been hired by Skyworth to work in the M wing, We're researching about the memories of the earth.." Luke said.

"I've heard about the M Wing, You're in the Memory Wing! That's where we Z-Wing take our memory data to put in the Spheres!"

"... Ah, Yes.. You, I've seen you a few times, Your name is.. Joe right?" Luke asked me.

Why do I feel like he hates me now

"Yeah, Nice to meet you!"

"...Likewise." Luke said.

"All right! Now, Brine! It's your turn" Dr. Morales said.

"Yeah! Okie-dokie! My name is Brine Aziza! I'm just new here but I managed to make a name for myself already, I've been hired to work in the Companion Wing, Where we make and research about buddy-roids!" Brine said with the energy of at least 3 kids.

"Excellent! Now, Joe?" Dr. Morales looked at me.

Well shit.

"Uh, I'm Joe Dahutt, I've been hired by Skyworth to work at the Z-Wing."

"Hmm.. Very rarely does the people on Z-Wing take fresh graduates in... Wonder what's special about you."[/i] Brine said to me.

"We're here! Testing Field 00-1! I do miss going to this place." Dr. Morales said.

"So... Uh, What exactly do we do here doc?" Brine asked.

"Haven't you heard? You guys are a team now! Today we'll be training you in team work!" Dr. Morales said.

"What?" All three of us said in the same time.

"That's right, You're now a team." Said by an unknown man that's coming our way.

"Ah! Professor Engram Burner! It's very nice to meet you again." Dr. Morales said as he shook Dr. Burner's hand.

"Nice to meet you again, Dr. Morales, This is the new team? I heard there were four of them? I only see three and that buddy-roid." Dr. Burner asked.

"Ah yes, He said he'll meet the group next time." Dr. Morales said.

"Well then, Let's start, You will be known as Team Exodus, You might ask "why me? what's with the team?" Well, Let me answer those questions, You were chosen individually for your great work and excellent service during your first few months in Skyworth, This team will be your team whenever we call for you in Field work." Dr. Burner said.

Oh, I'm stuck with these people for the rest of my work life? Great.

"Okay now, Exodus meet Minerva, A light Mecha, Your mission is to defeat the mech, We'll be monitoring your team work." Dr. Burner said as he and Dr. Morales goes inside a bunker.

"So uh guys, How do we go about this?"

"...Minerva, I know what it is, The Minerva has a basic frame but with hard armour plating. It carries an auto cannon in its right hand, and an armoured shield in its left. A vulcan machine gun and rotary missile launcher in each side of the torso provides additional fire power." Luke said.

Oh wow, He's actually useful.

"Vesper scanned him, If we manage to focus on it's left leg, we can take him down easily." Brine said.

Okay, now I feel like I'm the most useless one here.

"So, uh, How do we go about actually defeating him?" Brine asked.

"Don't your buddy-roid have weapons?"

"He's only a healthcare companion, so... no." Brine said.

"Exodus, Are you ready?" Dr. Burner said over the speakers.

"We don't have weapons!" Brine shouted.

"Make do of what you can, You're scientists! Use your brains." Dr. Burner said.

"Well aren't we royally fucked." Brine said.

"Actually, I may have a way of doing this but... are you prepared to sacrifice your buddy-roid?"

"I-if it let's us pass this... Vesper, You were a good robot, What are you planning?" Brine said.

" I have this.. prototype sphere and I don't know what it's effect but it's better than nothing and that robot is our only chance of using this sphere without any actual human sacrifice."

"Well... Give it to him and let's start.." Luke said

"We're ready!" Brine shouted.

I gave the robot dude the unfinished sphere and we ran to a safe zone and let the robot do it's thing...

"Press the button Vesper!" Brine shouted as the Mecha moves

ONI : LOST ZONE

Lost Zone already?!

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeBlade View Post
    ...this seems like a prequel of some sort to Paradox
    The Arcade Sphere? I wonder what this does?

>Cue beginning of Paradox
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems