Thread: Altering The Fires

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries

Altering The Fires

Altering the Fires
    Introduction

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    ― Lao Tzu

Years ago, A powerful group of adventurers called The White Foxes have discovered the Statue of Amaya which sits upon the edge of a cliff. The statue held seven legendary items; A crown that sit atop her head, A rapier that she grips on her right arm, A Sword that sat upon her waist, A pendant that rests on her neck, A cloak that embraces her warmly, A bow and it's quiver that rests on her back and a staff that she held in her left arm.

The group took them and split them amongst themselves, as the final item was taken the statue falls off the cliff and disappeared in the oceans below never to be seen again.

The White Foxes had seven core members :

Lord Dionicus, The leader of the guild.

Dionicus is a charming lad, He's a charismatic leader ; people adore him.

Dionicus wears a black full body metal suit with golden linings, He carries his trusty great sword out ; It's a double edge blade with a golden hilt.

He took the liberty of taking Amaya's Crown.

Amaya's Crown is made with gold and silver, the thing that sets it apart from other crowns is that it holds a gem in the middle; The gem sparkles in the light and looks well-crafted, It is said that wearing the crown negates all magic in the room the wearer is in.

Sir Samuel, The Right hand man of Dionicus.

Samuel is a simple young man, He always end up as the butt of the joke.

Sir Samuel wears a royal guard clothing with metal shoulder armour, He carries Amaya's Rapier

Amaya's Rapier, Its design is done in a nautical theme and is detailed in brass, vivid green, and cream, Legends say that this weapon can pierce even the toughest of metals.

Sir Rob, He's quite the lovable young fellow though he is dubbed as the quietest of the group, He rarely speaks but if he does he speaks with power.

Sir Rob usually wears a full body silver armour with red linings with his family crest engraved on the chest area, He carries Amaya's Sword

Amaya's Sword, A double edge one-handed sword, the design combines angular abstract forms with a bird hilt and uses grungy colors, Rumours have it that it can let the user blink to a location in his sight distance.

Loh from the Lohst tribe of Dahutt, Loh is the remaining member of the Dahutt Tribe, He's Half Naga and Half Human; often wise being called a brute - he actually a pretty nice na-guy, He was adopted by Dionicus as a member of the Guild after saving him from Orcs, He swore his loyalty to Dionicus.

Loh wears nothing on his chest as it's field with sturdy Naga scales, He wears diamond plated lower armour, He uses twin tomahawks to fight; He wears Amaya's Pendant.

Amaya's Pendant It looks like it's made of sapphire. It's cold to the touch. It has the ability to summon mists by the command of the owner.

Sir Mancha, A highly-intelligent wizard - He was once a renowned student from a well known academy.

Mancha has a strong and sturdy staff made of the finest wood, he wears regular clothing and he wears Amaya's Cloak over them.

Amaya's Cloak, It has the power to control fire and they say those who use it are forever changed...

Chi, The Huntress - not much is known about her but she is well known for drilling an arrow straight through a giant's head from a tower 50 miles away.

Chi wears a dark coloured leather clothing and a piece of metal that protects her back, She uses Amaya's Bow and Quiver as her main weapon.

Amaya's Bow and Quiver Its design is inspired by Gothic aesthetics and is detailed in gold, dark purple, and white, Some say that anything you put in the quiver turns into an arrow and that the bow plays beautiful music whenever an arrow is fired from it.

Say of the Sky family, You can call him the loner of the group but you can't say that he's useless, He's the group's thinker - He's the smart guy.

Say wears usual clothing made of cotton and has a cape that has a cloud printed on it, He owns Amaya's Staff

Amaya's Staff, It uses geometric lines in a style reminiscent of Baroque aesthetics in warm, dark colors, It's generally used to teleport people and objects to any place he wants.

The White Foxes disbanded quickly after the core took the legendary items, The locations of the core is yet to be known again, The world of Enden is a glorious and beautiful world, chaos and justice balance themselves fairly but for how long? How long until the Fires alter fate?

Come and join me as I open the book to the new chapter of the lives of the people in Enden, Will they pursue to find The White Foxes? ? Or can our upcoming characters make a name for themselves as we delve into. . . Enden : Altering the Fires.
    Last edited by YellowNerd; 08-03-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Blog Entries

The Book of Knowledge
    A.k.a : Encyclopaedia of Monsters, Items, Heroes and other things from the story.

Quick Links :
    Chapter I : Episode 1
    Chapter I : Episode 2
    Chapter I : Episode 3

Items

Amaya's Legendary 7
    Spoiler: 

--Amaya's Crown

Amaya's Crown is made with gold and silver, the thing that sets it apart from other crowns is that it holds a gem in the middle; The gem sparkles in the light and looks well-crafted, It is said that wearing the crown negates all magic in the room the wearer is in.

--Amaya's Rapier

Amaya's Rapier, Its design is done in a nautical theme and is detailed in brass, vivid green, and cream, Legends say that this weapon can pierce even the toughest of metals.

--Amaya's Sword

Amaya's Sword, A double edge one-handed sword, the design combines angular abstract forms with a bird hilt and uses grungy colors, Rumours have it that it can let the user blink to a location in his sight distance.

--Amaya's Pendant

Amaya's Pendant It looks like it's made of sapphire. It's cold to the touch. It has the ability to summon mists by the command of the owner.

--Amaya's Cloak

Amaya's Cloak, It has the power to control fire and they say those who use it are forever changed...

--Amaya's Bow and Quiver

Amaya's Bow and Quiver Its design is inspired by Gothic aesthetics and is detailed in gold, dark purple, and white, Some say that anything you put in the quiver turns into an arrow and that the bow plays beautiful music whenever an arrow is fired from it.

--Amaya's Staff

Amaya's Staff, It uses geometric lines in a style reminiscent of Baroque aesthetics in warm, dark colors, It's generally used to teleport people and objects to any place he wants.

Monsters

Important People

Main Characters
    Spoiler: 

--Heart Sama
    Race : Human
    Class : N/A

The Crows of The Silver Shield
    Spoiler: 

--Olivier
    Class : Fencer

--Renex
    Class : Rogue

--Sir Hattington
    Class : Hunter

--Alain
    Class : Alchemist

--Elizabeth
    Class : Witch

--Boris
    Class : Tank

The White Foxes

Spoiler: 

-- Lord Dionicus
    Class : Warrior
    Strength : One on One, Duels, Close Combat.
    Weaknesses : Not yet known.

-- Sir Samuel
    Class : Cavalier
    Strength : Duels, Quick Fights, Puns.

--Sir Rob
    Class : Knight
    Strength : One on One, Duels, Close Combat.

--Loh
    Race : Human/Naga Hybrid
    Class : Berserker
    Strength : One Against All, One on Ones, Tight combats.
    Weaknesses : Not Yet known.

--Sir Mancha
    Class : Wizard
    Strength : Far Away Combat, Group Battles.

--Chi
    Race : Elf
    Class : Hunter
    Strength : Ranged Combat, Group Battles, One on Ones.

--Say
    Race : Human/Elf Hybrid
    Class : Priest
    Strength : Healing, Supporting, Partnered Fights.

Notable People
    Spoiler: 

--Lord Stahl Lyon
    -> Lord of the City of Anora

--Alfred Mörder Von Kaiser
    -> Advisor of Stahl Lyon

--Angelique Crow
    -> Love Interest ; Heart.

--General Zephyr
    Class : General / Crusader
    --> Ranked #5 in the World's Greatest Generals.

Villains
    Spoiler: 

--Tudor "Sauce" Edmund
    Class : Pirate
    The Captain of a group of pirates called : "The Fortune Murderers"

Last edited by YellowNerd; 06-12-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Amazing start dude :D
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    This seems promising.

Make us proud, YN-san!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Blog Entries

Chapter I : Scourge of the Sea

Altering the Fires

Chapter I : Scourge Of The Sea.
    Part I : Masquerade.

“A mask tells us more than a face.”
    ―Oscar Wilde

"Ah, The Grand Ball ― Quite a spectacular event and the most awaited even! Ehem, I got ahead of myself there ; You see, I am too old for these kinds of things that the young ones organize. I was once a young handsome lad back then even I participated in the Grand Ball and let me tell you what boy! Women were swooning at me and they were fighting on who to gets to dance with me, ohohoho- Ehem, Enough about that, boy, Tonight will be a Grand night and from the balcony of our safe home― We will see these events pan out."

The Old Man pats his grand child as they look towards the Mansion of Dandhee Lyon, The kid looks up and asks, "Who is Dandhee Lyon, Grandpa?" The Old man smiled, "Ahhh, He was a good friend of mine, we would always go around town together― Only for him to be taken in his sleep. His legacy is being continued on by his son Stahl Lyon.

A fortnight ago at the balcony of the Mansion. . .

"Attention citizens! I have brought forth a message from Lord Lyon, This year's Grand Ball will be a Masquerade! That's right! The Ball is this going to be held at the Mansion and all of you are invited! It shall be held fortnights from now!"

The citizens cheered as if a cackle of hyenas― Quickly they disperse as fast as they have arrived, Meanwhile inside the Mansion the Lord and his advisor are standing near the Balcony Window.

"Lord, I do think that this Ball will be most excellent." The Advisor said as he fixes his tie. "Oh, I know Alfred! My father would be proud of me if he was alive to see me living his dream!" Stahl exclaimed with pride as he looks out the window.

"Oh indeed, Shall I get contact the tailor now my lord?" asked Alfred, "That would be grand, I shall entrust you to bring the best tailor in Enden to me. Stahl said as he walks away from Alfred and heads to his room.

"And in a fortnight, I shall be the new ruler of this City, as your costume will run red... For my name is Alfred Mörder Von Kaiser." Alfred whispers to himself as he hastily leave the mansion.

"Hey, Mr. Sama? Are you going to the Ball?", A lady asked the man across him― A young handsome man albeit wearing a rugged chimney sweeper outfit and with charcoal dust all over him. "You can call me Heart ma'am and I don't think I can as I am just a chimney sweeper." He said as he puts away his tools.

The lady laughs, "Ahihi, Heart Sama! You are my best, loyal and most helpful worker! You deserve to go to the Ball! I'd even sponsor your suit and maybe I'll be your date?" Shyly she said as she walks closer to Heart.

It's a cold evening; the street lights shine the streets and the trees sway as the wind blows. The people minding their own business, the chit chat, the laughters, the tears, All is quiet compared to the sound of Heart's heart beating.

Tha-thump, Tha-thump, Tha-thump

"M-Madam Angelique... I-i bel―" Angelique puts her index finger to shush Heart, "Shhh, Heart, You can call me Angel." She said as she takes out her handkerchief and cleans Heart's face with it.

"You're even more handsome when you're clean, you know." She said as she puts her handkerchief back.

"M-mada-.. I mean, Angel.. I do not think your mother will approve of this― I mean I'm not exactly the richest man in the City.. " He said as he takes 3 gold coins in his pocket, "This is all I have and your mother wants you to marry a man who is at a financial level that equals your wealth." He said as he puts the gold back in his pocket.

Heart was quickly shushed again by Angel, "Heart, My love can not be bought." Angel said as she kisses Heart on the cheek.

"Mr. Heart of the Sama family! I, Angelique of the Crow family am willing to let you be my lover. She smiled as she bows lady-like.

"A-and I, Heart of the Sama family take you, Angelique of the Crow family as my lover." Heart says with pride.

Angel claps happily, "That's settled then! We're going to the ball together!

The night of the Ball.

The sound of a music playing something along the lines of Johann Strauss II - Kaiser-Walzer, Op. 437 can be heard. The rich and famous people chatting about, the waiters giving out drinks, the people dancing and just having a good time can be seen even though all the attendees are in masks they all seem to be enjoying themselves. The entire mansion smelt of delightful fragrance and the food being served looked to be quite exquisite and mouth watering.

The chatter of the guests can be heard,

"Hoho, What delightful music they are playing!" " I adore your mask!" "You look dashing loves!" "Oh my, What an amazing dress you have on!" "Oh Sir Winfield, You look dashing!"

"......I'm not Sir Winfield, but thank you dear."

After a few minutes passed the Advisor taps his glass with a spoon, "Everyone, Everyone! Lord Stahl Lyon would like to say a few words!", Stahl steps on the stage and looks around and at the people.

"Good evening everyone! I would like to thank all of you for coming to the Ball! This is truly a great moment for me and this city after my Father passed― I thought that I couldn't step up and do what I can but after a few years of being in charge ; I do believe I have kept my Father's legacy alive and I wouldn't have done it with your help and I deeply thank you for that! I do hope you're enjoying the Ball so far and you may now resume what you were doing! Thank you!" Stahl said as he steps down the stage to continue chatting with the people in the Ball.

"Oh Heart, You look so dashing with your suit! I knew inviting you here was worth it." Angel said as she dances with Heart, "Mada― Angel, If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be here, I owe you a lot and you look absolutely beautiful in that dress." Heart replied.

The two and many others danced and danced for most of the night until― "Aaaaaah!" A woman screamed as she points to the stage.

"Ahoy! Yaharharhar, I don't mean to intrude but It seems like this party has what we want, Yohoho! A voice says and everyone turns to look, He's on the stage with a couple more people and one of his men have Lord Stahl over the shoulder.

A rather young charming man stands prideful on the stage, He wears a dark purple pirate coat with green pants and brown leather boots.

"Ah yes, How rude of me not to introduce myself! My name is Captain Tudor "Sauce" Edmund and this is an act of.. Kidnapping! I would be thankful if you just let us exit without any trouble!" He said as he and his men started walking towards the main door.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Alfred shouted.

The Captain turned around, "Outside and back to my ship, Do we have any problems with that?" He laughed but then the Royal Guards blocks the main door.

"I can't let you take our Lord away!" Alfred said as he drew his sword but the Captain just laughed at him, "I have canons aimed at this Mansion, I have your lord right next to me, You can't do squat! I control this situation! Just open the door and let us through and we'll be on our merry way, Yohoho!" Tudor said with a smirk.

"Open... Open the doors, Let them go." Alfred said as he lowers his sword, "But Sir! We can't let them take Lord Stahl! One of the royal guard shouted, "The best option is to let them go! At the very least we can confirm that our Lord will be a live, We'll think of a way to get him back." Alfred says in reply.

The Royal Guards opened the door with sorrowful expressions, "Yarhahar, You made the right choice there! I bid you good bye and do enjoy the rest of your masquerade![/I]" Tudor said as he and his men exit the mansion, "Oh and by the way, Don't worry about your Lord! He'll be alive! We'll just use him as a slave!" He shouted as the Mansion doors closed.

The people were shocked and silenced just quiet mumbling and tears, "Get the messenger! Tell him to go to Archeon and post a request in the Guild hall! Alfred shouted.

The Royal Guards saluted and rushed off, "Everyone, I have to ask you to leave and do not worry! We'll get to the bottom of this." Alfred said. The towns people leave the grounds and went to their homes.

Outside the Crow Family's Villa

"Heart, Even though things could gone better- I did have a very wonderful time with you! Thank you for tonight and I'll see you tomorrow! Angel said and kissed Heart, "Thank you for tonight and I did enjoy it as well but I have to regret... that I don't think I could join you again soon. Heart replied.

Angel stepped back, clearly in shock. "W-what do you mean?" she said, "I'm going to help bring back Lord Stahl and I don't know when I'll be back." He said as two Royal guards approached them.

"Have you said your good byes? Our ship will be leaving in an hour and we have to get you geared up." One of the guard says.

Angel gives Heart her ring, "Stay safe for me will you?" She said as she kissed him one last time, Heart wore the ring and kissed her back, " I will, I'll write to you whenever I can, I'll see you soon!" He said.

Heart and the Royal Guards walked away as Angel enters her home, She looks out her window to see most if not all of the men of the city is being taken to the shipyard.

"They're making them fight for one man, I hope they succeed and get home safely." Angel said as she closes the curtains.

To be continued.
    Last edited by YellowNerd; 06-12-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ooh, love the update

moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Samos's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I thought Sama was "Sam" for a sec and got all excited when Angel was being super nice to me

but alas twas not meant to be

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Read it thoroughly, that says a lot since I mostly just skim through fan-fiction.

Great story, m8, maybe you can finish this one, aye?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Blog Entries
    Altering the Fires

Chapter I : Scourge Of The Sea.
    Part II : The Order of the Silver Shield.

““Great results, can be achieved with small forces.”
    ―Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Training Grounds,
    Lyon City Army

"Listen up! You must be confused on why mere citizens are in a military base! You're here because a famous General is coming to pick 7 newbies that he thinks have the potential to be the best! So! You better look good and look presentable!! We have equipment in the back and I expect you to choose something that you think fits you or the thing you're best at but before that my men will ask you one by one to know who you are and what you do!" shouted the general to the citizens.

The General leaves and the citizens fall in a horizontal line, The Elite Guards went to the people ; One guard per person, Let's focus on the conversation on the notable people.

One of the guards went towards Heart, "Hmmm, You, What is your profession?" the guard asks as he inspects Heart from head to toe, "M-my profession? I'm a chimney sweeper, Sir." Heart replied and saluted, "I see, You seem fairly strong and you're tall so you have a high chance of being picked, I think spears would fit you, being a chimney sweeper and all." The Guard said as he patted Heart's shoulder.

And 5 rows away from Heart, One of the guards walk towards a rather well dressed man, "You! What's your name?" Asked the guard, "You may call me Sir Hattington." He said as he bows, "Then what is your profession, Sir Hattington?" The Guard asks, " I am a renowned hunter in this city, I am a professor at the Lyon Hunting Academy, I do believe I have a pretty good chance of being chosen." Sir Hattington said with utmost pride, "I must agree, I wish you good luck. The Guard said before leaving.

A few hours passed and everyone was all geared up ; The famous General arrived.

"SALUTE!" Shouted one of the Elite Guards and everyone followed.

A rugged looking man in dark metal armour slowly walks up to the podium, "I am General Zephyr, I am here by request to train seven of you to be the best while the others train in normal conditions, My men will inspect you and send their choices to me and I will see if you are worthy enough, Let us begin." Zephyr said as he sits down on a stone chair.

Fourteen men in robes went and inspected each and every one of the citizens and then each took one and escorted them to the General.

The General walks up to the first one, " Hmmmm, A long bow; Do you hunt animals? " He asked the man in lightweight clothing, holding a long bow, "I do kind sir, I have been hunting all my life and I currently am a professor at the Academy here at Lyon." He replied with pride, the general just nodded and went to the next person on the line.

"Hm, Robes, cotton inner wear, I believe you're not too keen on the front lines? Oh, and no weapons?" the general asked after he inspected the man, "I'm an alchemist sir! W-well currently studying, It's my last year supposedly." the man replied and the General just nodded and moved to the next person.

He asked and investigate seven more others but he seemed to lack interest, We move on to the last five.

"Baggy clothing, barely looked like you bathed, Why are you here?" The general asked, " Well you see bruh, I am like, you know, I'm a fire mage man and i'm like literally the only one who can use magic here man! Like, look man." the man says as he conjures flame on his hand, "Your.. your flame is green, I see, You must be his child, Carry on. The general said as he walks to the next guy.

"Huh, This is the first time I saw someone pick up a spear and just.. leather armour, Why do you not pick up metal?" the general asked, "You see sir, I'm a chimney sweeper and I do believe speed is my advantage and I'm fairly accurate." The man said and the General nods and walks off.

"You're quite old aren't you?" the general asked, "I may be old but I am as equally strong as any of these people, I am accurate as a frog catching a fly in mid air, I use throwing knives, bombs, anything I can throw." he said and the general just nodded and moved on.

"I'm guessing with that outfit that you're a rogue? Do you like to sneak and use stealth as an advantage?" The general asked a man with full black cotton outfit,"Yes, Exactly, The best killers are the ones that were unseen" He replied and the general as usual, just gave a little nod and walked off.

"First off, I did not expect this." The general said to the man that has three women swooning before him, "Oh! Je suis désolé! I just have a naturel aphrodisiaque on me, I zus can't control it most of ze time!" The man said, "Ah, I see." The general said as he walks back towards the podium.

" I have chosen who I want on the team, My elite guards will take the seven later and bring them to my private training grounds, I hope you all have a good day and thank you for letting me visit." The general said as he walks away and heads toward his carriage.

Somewhere..

" Once we get this "prince" in the black market, There's no way in hell they're gonna find him any more, Yarhaharhar! Tudor said with pride.

________

Disclaimer : Sorry for the short episode but I'm kinda in the busiest part of my life, This story WILL be continued by me, I may be inactive but I will return at least once a month to update this story, I promise that.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad we have this to hold on to