Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anarky

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries

Anarky

I am Anarky.

I, like many others, have tried to change Gotham. Some for the better, some for the worse. Some say they want to cleanse Gotham, some say they want to destroy it.

I, like all the others, have failed.

I do not want power. Power is for ones who would rather control millions of people through media and money than give up their own personal comfort. I want to see people free. Free from their boring tedious routine they call “lives”, free from the grasp of money that doesn’t let their thoughts wander off for too long before they return to the very familiar “I need more money”.

Every other villain had a dream. Joker wanted chaos, Bane wanted control, Scarecrow wanted to break everyone through fear, Riddler wanted to kill every person he deemed dumber than himself. Every villain wanted something.

They all failed. I failed. Just like them.

I have to take extreme measures. This will end in only two possible ways. The birth of freedom, or the death of me.

Anarky put down his pen, and picked up the phone.

"Oswald, call the meeting. I'll be at the Iceberg Lounge in 10."

Anarky put down the phone, and put his hand on the mask lying on the table. He sighed, and placed it over his face.

Anarky sat down at the table in the Iceberg Lounge. He looked around the table. These guys were ready and eager to follow him. They did not agree with him one bit. But Anarky had money, and these people, like all the others, would do anything for money.

Right next to him was Number X, or as he was known in Britain, "the Ranger".

Doctor Number X grew up analyzing everything. He always had a critical mind, and soon he couldn't take no more. The lack of good books, movies, and games made him turn to a life of crime. His superior intellect and analytical mind make him a great asset. Give him a book he never read, and in 10 minutes he will know it by heart, and give you 10 ways it could've been better.

Opposite of Number X was YellowN, the master of Disguise.

He grew up cosplaying everyone and everything. This talent eventually lead to him losing grasp of his personality, but also giving him the power to be able to mimic anyone beyond the point of recognition. In a matter of minutes YellowN can turn himself into a complete stranger, with no trace of who he really is. Anarky didn't even know if YellowN had a clue about.. everything, really. But he was a good person to have on his team.

Next to YellowN was H'ana.

H'ana's past was unknown. She was nowhere to be found in any record. But she was here. What's her power? Besides being insane? She has her own way of mind-control. She has done tons of heists all around the world, and she just walked in the bank and asked for the money. People say her crazy stare is able to brainwash even the smartest of minds. Definitely a great power for the team, but Anarky wasn't sure if she can be trusted. She is here strictly for the money.

"How long till we fucking start this stupid meeting?"

The voice was Adonis'. He was sitting on the other end of the table, drumming his fingers anxiously.

If you took a look at Adonis, you would see nothing but a normal, 23 year old, guy. If you would look again, he'd still be a normal guy. If you would look a third time, he'd get pissed. And when he's pissed, his body oozes a substance only found in his body. The substance enhances his strength greatly, making him a walking tank. Who doesn't need a walking tank? was Anarky's first thought. Like H'ana, Adonis is here only for the money Anarky promised.

Speaking of thoughts, opposite of Adonis was a man lost in his. People called him EDX.

If Adonis and H'ana could cause trouble, EDX was the exact opposite. He was quiet, introverted, but highly talented. He grew up with no friends and family, only with music. Soon, music became a big part of him, and he became a big part of music. He is able to manipulate music and sound-waves, up to the point of creating music and sound out of thin air. He could also modify any existing sound to his pleasure. Although there might be limitless possibility to his powers, he is still highly inexperienced. EDX does not care about money, he came here hoping to make some friends.

Last but not least, there was King I.T.N.

I.T.N. stands for his "condition". Imaginatory Transverse Neurotus. He has been put in an insane asylum at the age of 3, then put in a military base for 20 years. When the military deemed he was safe, they released him. What does his condition do? To put it in simple terms, his imagination is so strong it creates objects in the real world. Thanks to his time spent in writing stories, he was able to control it. King sided with Anarky thanks to his promise of making Gotham a place where he wouldn't be considered a freak.

Anarky got up from the table.

"You're probably wondering what my plan is. People stronger and smarter than me have tried to change this town."

"That's refreshing", Adonis blurted out.

"I have a plan. It's simple."

Anarky leaned over the table

"We kill the villains"

To be continued...
    Last edited by Turtlesauce; 07-23-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit we're the greatest team of anti-heroes since the Watchmn :0

Are we the heroes or are we the villains?!

A++
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Needs more m--*Shot*

Cool stroy
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama Fisher View Post
    Needs more m--*Shot*

Cool stroy
    Don't worry, everyone will be in the story, one way or another.

BrineBlade's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Damn, this gives me feels because of Beware the Batman...
    Spoiler: 

Blog Entries
    "WE DO WHAT?"

Adonis got up from the table.

"HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HELP?"

Anarky nodded to Number X

"Adonis, please, sit down, and we'll figure everything out soon enough."

Number X patted Adonis on the shoulder, calming him down.

Anarky cleared his throat

"Now, let me explain.."

"COOKIES"

H'ana bursted out, and everyone stared at her. She shrugged.

"Ahem.. as I was saying. Who controls Gotham right now?"

The group said in unison: "Batman"

"Right. And why does Batman control Gotham? Because he fights the villains. Batman cannot exist without villains. Villains can exist without Batman."

King raised his hand.

"King, you don't have to raise your hand, it's not 3rd grade, just say what you want."

"Uhm.. if we kill the villains, won't WE be the villains?"

Anarky laughed

"No. We'll be the heroes."

YellowN looked around, confused.

"And how do we KILL the Villains? It's not like it's easy."

Anarky stared at YN through the mask.

"Hey! Cobblepot!"

The Penguin emerged from a room above, along with some loud music and party noises.

"What is it, Anarky? I'm busy!"

Anarky took out a gun, and shot him in the head, making him fall down over the balcony into the ice-cold water.

Everyone was shocked, except EDX who didn't even hear the shot, and H'ana who started laughing.

Anarky put the gun on the table.

"Sometimes, the only real power a man has is down the barrel of a gun. We don't need systematic plans, we don't need millions of dollars and fancy gadgets. We need to show the people that their world can change so easily. With each villain dead, we create chaos. Some people will consider us vigilantes, fighting crime. Some will see us as monsters. We create conflict in people's minds, we twist their perceptions on what is good and bad up to the point of where there will be no Batman. There will be no Joker. There will be no GCPD. There will be no Anarky."

Anarky got up from his chair, took off his mask, and placed it on the table.

"There will be no more Gotham."

Adonis, H'ana, EDX, King, and YellowN were sitting at a table at a bar.

Adonis: He's fucking nuts, I tell you.

YellowN: I don't think so, nuts are hard to fuck.

Adonis: That's not what I... oh nevermind

King: Who do you think is our first target?

Adonis: Knowing how insane Anarky is, he probably wants to get Joker.

Number X sat down at the table.

Number X: Guys, check the news.

They all turned to the TV in the bar

Reporter: Earlier tonight, Oswald Cobblepot was found dead in his own Iceberg Lounge. Forensics say he was shot in the head, and then thrown in the water. Commisioner Gordon has yet to comment.

H'ana laughed maniacally.

Guy in the bar: SERVES HIM RIGHT! FUCK THE PENGUIN!

Another Guy: Finally! Someone is actually doing work in this town!

Number X: Wow.. Anarky was.. right.

Outside the bar, the Batsignal appeared on the sky.

A secretary placed a newspaper on Black Mask's desk.

Black Mask: Cobblepot.. DEAD?

Black Mask bursted out laughing.

Black Mask: The Batman broke his rule? Ohhh, this is the day!

He opened up a bottle of whiskey.

Secretary: It wasn't Batman. The rumour is there is a gang of vigilantes in town. They are not afraid to kill.

Black Mask dropped the bottle.

Black Mask: A GANG OF VIGILANTES? Oh fuck, this is exactly what I didn't want to hear now. FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE, AND BRING THEM TO ME. I'll skin the alive.

The secretary walked away, leaving Black Mask mumbling in rage.

It has begun. Chaos ensues. I shall clear this town of people who think they can take matters into their own hands. Gotham will finally learn what it means to be on your own. One by one, the villains shall go down. I shall do what Batman could never do, and when it's over, Batman will be no more.

Anarky put down his pen, and put on his mask.
    Last edited by Turtlesauce; 07-29-2015 at 09:31 AM.

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    I am so fekkeng awesome, You captured my erm, word-ness! Amazing 10/10 cant wait for more!

rangernumberx's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    Speaking as my in-universe self, that death was 7.8 out of 10, and could be improved by there being less water. Otherwise, I am greatly looking forward to this continuing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx View Post
    Speaking as my in-universe self, that death was 7.8 out of 10, and could be improved by there being less water. Otherwise, I am greatly looking forward to this continuing.
    never make the first death the best one, m8

But thanks! I'll definitely be continuing it

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries