Thread: MajesticSearawr on Youtube

MajesticSearawr on Youtube

Sometimes I stream at awkward and weird hours of the day. Such is the problem of a typical overnight wage slave...I mean employee...at Generic Fast Food Restaurant LLC. Because of this I know sometimes you can't tune into my beautiful and lovely Twitch Stream! I know you want to...I know you need to. What else are you doing with your life if your not watching my gorgeous fucking face on your computer screen.

NOW YOU CAN! Because I'm uploading only the best and most amazing moments of Twitch tomfoolery to my personal not so personal YouTube channel for YOUR enjoyment. That's right you can watch the best and funniest moments without having to watch live. And why wouldn't you want to watch me!!!

DO IT! DO IT NOW I CONTROL YOUR SOUL!!!!

WATCH IT...You know you want to!

Season One!

Episode One: Halo 5 Review
    Episode Two: Let's Talk About Starting Up...And Winning a Match
    Episode Three: Let's Talk About...Not Being Afraid!!

Gameplay Highlights

Overwatch 1: Overwatch Highlight 1 47-11 Clutch
    Last edited by Goddess Sothis; 06-01-2016 at 08:49 AM.
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

Stream Highlight One: Let's Talk about Starting Up...and Winning a Match

“Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Hey, awesome, I remember being there xD

That was a fun night
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Let's Talk about...Why you shouldn't BE AFRAID!

I'm happy with this video its the best thing I've ever said or done or posted...hope you enjoy!

What's up guys its been a while I'm back though, and with a new video!

Overwatch Highlight 1

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Yo I enjoyed this a lot. How long have you played this game you got really good at it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.