Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Lohuydahutt's New Bloopin' AMA

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    What's your view on political ideologies? (Republican vs Democrat, ignoring the actual candidates)
    Well, the Republican party leaders these days basically consist of absolute lunatics like Steve King or corrupt hacks like Marco Rubio so I have absolutely no business with them. At its worst, it's the part of bigotry, not giving a shit about poor people at all, and not understanding the concept of separation of church and state. At best it's like, idk, Rand Paul maybe? But the only thing I like about him comes from the libertarian aspect like his less interventionist foreign policy and his opposition to the Patriot Act. So whenever I do like something a Republican says it's probably because they randomly said something kind of liberal. So... yeah.

Meanwhile, as far as Democrats go I've come to realize that there is a difference between being a liberal and being a Democrat. I align mostly with democrats along the lines of Bernie Sanders but sadly that brand of democrat is still the minority. Most democrats aren't really all that liberal as much as they are simply "not as bad as the Republicans" as far as I'm concerned. We have our fair share of corrupt establishment hacks like our good ole' Debbie Wasserman Schultz who basically just support gay marriage and keeping abortions legal and call it liberalism. Before 2010 we had enough elected democrats to get some really good reforms done but instead we just get half-measures like Obamacare. It's better than nothing, but I think this party needs some major changes if I'm going to consider myself aligned with it fully.

So yeah, I consider myself a liberal, not necessarily a Democrat. Depending on what I state I end up going to for college I might just register as a Democrat any way (some states only allow you to vote in primaries to pick candidates if you have a party affiliation, and it's fucking stupid but yeah).

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    What made you like all things Harp Seal?
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadTheNomad View Post
    What made you like all things Harp Seal?
    I don't actually like harp seals all that much more than I like other animals. I just really like animals in general, which includes harp seals of course. I honestly don't even remember why I first chose a harp seal avatar originally, it was probably something along the lines of "it's funny seeing a cute thing look like a gangster." Anddddd now I just stick with it on this forum =P

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Why does Cinnamon Toast Crunch taste so good?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GHPunk View Post
    Why does Cinnamon Toast Crunch taste so good?
    Alas, that shall remain one of the greatest mysteries of the universe for all of eternity.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    What is the origin of your username?
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moongic View Post
    What is the origin of your username?
    There was a fine time when my go to username was Mutt19. Why? IDK I think my mom came up with it or some shit I was like 7 ok. And then I tried to sign up to some random ass Nickelodeon thing and Mutt19 was taken. So I was like "well shit" and typed some random bullshit. Thus lohuy was born. Later I signed up for some other random ass site and I realized that I wanted to add something to "Lohuy." IDK Star Wars was a thing that I liked. So why not add "the Hutt" after it. Thus I became Lohuydahutt. It's kind of dumb but it's unique and I kind of like how it sounds so... yeah.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    I hope you realise I see you as the most adorable forumer thanks to your avatar
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.