Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please! From the bottom of my heart! Someone make a dis rap for this girl!

Klonoa's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    We should all do like a small section of a dis rap with designated parts of your message assigned to us, we work on a small portion and then shove them all together. ...Just an idea, of course.

Juiz: You can quote me on this: Klonoa is my favorite son.

Thank you SO MUCH! I appreciate your support! You guys are awesomeness!

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    I'd totally be up for helping out
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

WWEFan's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Agh, I'm so busy but if I magically find time then I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime: please don't try suicide. You get one life so live it well. If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm more than willing to be that someone, and I'm sure many others on this forum are as well.
    Some people call me Jacob (and you're certainly welcome to), but on this forum I go by the name…

WWEFan!

Why is everyone saying that they're up for it, but it's been more than a week and not a single bar...?

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    It takes times to write raps. It's better to wait a month for one decent bar than to wait a day for a sloppy, rushed rap.
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    It's better to wait a month
    I've waited a month:

and nothing.

I like Lloyd's dis raps so much that I thought I would make at least a few friends on his fan forum, but I guess I was wrong. Don't worry about it. I'm used to being disappointed.

I should have known. Everyone hates me here just like everyone hates me everywhere. There's just no point in living anymore. Goodbye!

Poles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure the people who said they were up for this simply forgot about this. Why would anyone here hate you without any reason to?

The best way to get this going is to contact the people who signed up for it. You can do this through Private Messages or trying to see if they're in the forum chatbox at the bottom of the main page.