Thread: The Pseudonymph Commandments

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries

The Pseudonymph Commandments

I may not be a fan of authority but, for any group to work successfully some ground rules will need to be laid down. Most of these rules are common sense and will ensure a much more pleasant and engaging experience for all.

1. Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you. Be kind and respectful to your fellow Pseudonymphs
    – no trolling or flaming other members.

2. Keep spam and off-topic discussion out of serious threads. Shitposting is quarantined in the Spam Central section of the main forum. To ensure the quality of discussion in topical threads we ask you to refrain from derailing.

3. As a group built on the encouragement of creativity, we're asking every member to read and appreciate some of the things people have submitted to the subforum. This doesn't mean you have to read every little thing that gets posted but try and engage in at least some.

4. This may be an extension of rule one but it deserves reiterating; DO NOT bash someone else's work unduly. There is a difference between fair and constructive criticism, and being an asshole.

5. Do not bait or troll other groups. Harmless banter is fine, but don't take it too far. At the end of the day, we're all one forum and group divisions matter less than that.

6. Do not hop groups. Group-hopping is leaving one group just to join another, only to turn around and join another in a short period of time.

7. Try to be active in the subforum.

8. Don't spam or coerce other forumers to join the group.

9. If another forumer has expressed interest to you in joining the group, ask them to make an application in our application thread. We will discuss the application in our 'New Initiates' thread.

10. We are a democratic society. If you take problem to any of these rules please contact me or Popplio and seek to amend it. We're here to listen to any of your suggestions.

11. Do not double post on the group subforum. I know I've been guilty of this but we have to make sure we don't break any main forum rules.

12. In lieu of the new group infractions, make sure you follow the rules of the forum as a whole. At ten infractions our group will be disbanded and nobody wants that. If you have five or more infractions then unfortunately you can no longer remain part of the group.

13. Have a good time!
    Last edited by Moonjik; 01-19-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

LAWLzoR's Avatar 2016 Rapper of the Year
    Blog Entries
    These rules seem fair to me. Nothing without its reason.
    Spoiler: 

Klonoa's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    These all seem fine by me.

Juiz: You can quote me on this: Klonoa is my favorite son.

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Rule Proposal 1:

Members are allowed to have two successive posts on the 'Lounge' thread as long as five days have passed after their last post.

You guys can vote on this proposal
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I motion that the proposal be passed, and that we then throw out all the rules in favor of pure nihilistic anarchy.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)