Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pseudonymph Ideas Thread

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries

The Pseudonymph Ideas Thread

If you have any ideas on how to make our group more fun, post them below!
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

rangernumberx's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    Well, we are all about creative stuff. Might I suggest either an internal writing competition or a collaborative writing project of some sort?
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx View Post
    Well, we are all about creative stuff. Might I suggest either an internal writing competition or a collaborative writing project of some sort?
    Yes those are really good ideas :D we can hold and internal writing competition soon, after everyone gets settled into the group and then run a collaborative writing project as well. I was thinking we could have exclusive group games like RP's but I don't know if people will be interested in playing without the rest of the forumers.

moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    Yes those are really good ideas :D we can hold and internal writing competition soon, after everyone gets settled into the group and then run a collaborative writing project as well. I was thinking we could have exclusive group games like RP's but I don't know if people will be interested in playing without the rest of the forumers.
    Small scale RP, possibly combined with the collaborative writing? Also, I tried to get something called character scenes going a while away: One person gives a prompt, the next person writes a scene (with their OCs, but that's not exactly necessary) based on that prompt and gives their own, then the next person does the same, and so on. That didn't work overly well before due to half the people putting little to no effort in their submissions, but maybe that would work better here?

Blog Entries
    Small scale RP, possibly combined with the collaborative writing? Also, I tried to get something called character scenes going a while away: One person gives a prompt, the next person writes a scene (with their OCs, but that's not exactly necessary) based on that prompt and gives their own, then the next person does the same, and so on. That didn't work overly well before due to half the people putting little to no effort in their submissions, but maybe that would work better here?
    I think that would work much better here because it's a smaller place and people will be more inclined to actually try. I'm also thinking about starting a writing support thread or a thread for writer's block.

Klonoa's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    If this is about writing, you just know I'd want my OCs to get into the mix. We can all maybe have a group-wide roleplay maybe.

Juiz: You can quote me on this: Klonoa is my favorite son.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa View Post
    If this is about writing, you just know I'd want my OCs to get into the mix. We can all maybe have a group-wide roleplay maybe.
    Maybe monthly RPs with a certain theme where each of us submits an OC, for character development/testing new characters?

Blog Entries
    Maybe monthly RPs with a certain theme where each of us submits an OC, for character development/testing new characters?
    That's an idea I can totally get behind, as well as your post the next paragraph of the story type game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    That's an idea I can totally get behind, as well as your post the next paragraph of the story type game.
    It's not so much that, more individual one shots as a sort of writing exercise, but a continual, procedural story written a paragraph at a time could be a different thing we could do.

Blog Entries
    It's not so much that, more individual one shots as a sort of writing exercise, but a continual, procedural story written a paragraph at a time could be a different thing we could do.
    Ohhh I get you now. I'm totally up for doing both