Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pseudonymph Confessions, Rant and Emotional Support Thread

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries

Pseudonymph Confessions, Rant and Emotional Support Thread

Here's our very own personal support thread for things you'd rather not share with the rest of the forum. I don't need to say this but please be respectful to everyone's problems. You can complain about current trends on the forum but do not make specific attacks on other members or groups. Thank you!
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Not really a rant or confession per se, but I didn't feel this belonged in Lounge.

I've come to really respect Adonis. We definitely had our differences in the past, but through the idiotic pride I had back then I refused to believe anything about him positive existed. But he's actually a really mature, collected forumer. I know it's sappy and stupid, but recent events had shown me that he's extremely caring while still responsible. I honestly feel safe and able to speak my mind around him.
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

Blog Entries
    Okay, not exactly a confession, rant or a cry for emotional support but I do need help. I've got a creative writing assignment for English due in a couple of weeks and I don't have any clue whatsoever as to what I should write about. I just can't think of a good idea ;-; if anyone can help generate some ideas I'd really appreciate it

moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Klonoa's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    Is there a theme to this writing assignment? Like loyalty or betrayal or sadness or whatever?

Juiz: You can quote me on this: Klonoa is my favorite son.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa View Post
    Is there a theme to this writing assignment? Like loyalty or betrayal or sadness or whatever?
    Nope, it's just write a creative piece which is why I'm finding it so difficult. This is worth 15% of my final grade.

Blog Entries
    Uh... let's spout some random ideas then.

Kidnapper kidnaps a kid but the kid actually comes from a family where they tortured him/her and the two bond.
    Character has some sort of supernatural power and is going to college for the first time.
    There's a ghost in your house and you get along with it as it leaves you messages.

Do you know what direction you want to write in? Happiness, sadness, mystery...?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa View Post
    Uh... let's spout some random ideas then.

Kidnapper kidnaps a kid but the kid actually comes from a family where they tortured him/her and the two bond.
    Character has some sort of supernatural power and is going to college for the first time.
    There's a ghost in your house and you get along with it as it leaves you messages.

Do you know what direction you want to write in? Happiness, sadness, mystery...?
    Most of my writing takes a more philosophical approach rather than a plot-based one. I write about ideas, I guess

Blog Entries
    Um... wow you're right, this is really tricky. Maybe write about how animals can be better than people? Or how family isn't always the best thing in the world? I dunno, now I'm just throwing semi-philosophical stuff into the mix.

LAWLzoR's Avatar 2016 Rapper of the Year
    Blog Entries
    People need to chill the fuck out with Uber. I can understand people being upset that they did not join the taxi protest against Trump, but I highly doubt that they "collaborated" with Trump in order to make a profit. After all, Uber is not as unified as a taxi business is. Being an Uber driver, I personally believe, is a part-time job.

Also, I hate Trump, but I wouldn't call him a "fascist" or "authoritarian". At least not yet. He has done what I believe to be pretty severe and bad things as president, but I don't believe he has gone THAT far yet.

I don't want this to turn into a political discussion thread, so uh...

boy do I want to quit this diet
    Spoiler: 

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWLzoR View Post
    People need to chill the fuck out with Uber. I can understand people being upset that they did not join the taxi protest against Trump, but I highly doubt that they "collaborated" with Trump in order to make a profit. After all, Uber is not as unified as a taxi business is. Being an Uber driver, I personally believe, is a part-time job.

Also, I hate Trump, but I wouldn't call him a "fascist" or "authoritarian". At least not yet. He has done what I believe to be pretty severe and bad things as president, but I don't believe he has gone THAT far yet.

I don't want this to turn into a political discussion thread, so uh...

boy do I want to quit this diet
    Totally agree LAWL, protesting against Uber will do literally nothing. People need to direct their anger at the actual source of the problem, not those who get caught up in it.