Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle for the Forum

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    didhe died
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    what boi

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

Kubby's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries
    Don't you worry Umby, I'm a BGO expert. Now let the Kubbreon sail.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I want to win so badly

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I want to win so badly
    we have an idea of who is going to win but haven't decide yet

New chap tonight

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post

New chap
    is it ranger
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

Blog Entries
    Chapter 1

YellowNerd sat on the ground, completely alone, holding his orb. He thought of the recent events that have transpired. Those random gay dudes Sane, Adonis, and Gonad had died and that was crazy as fuck but Lawliet dying was just... he couldn't bear to think about it anymore. He stood up and looked around at his surroundings.

Behind him was a field of grass, it had been a couple of days since everyone the entire group disbanded, and YellowNerd had not seen anyone since.

He looked ahead of him and again, saw more grass, but in the distance it looked like a... a town?

YellowNerd took off running towards the town, orb in hand, hoping to find someone.

Sanic was having a similar issue as YellowNerd, as he had seen nobody in a while now. He sadly looked around and noticed a small door on the side of a small hill. He was very curious, and knocked on the door.

"Hello? I'm a little lost and have been on my own for quite a few days now. May I come in?"

Sanic slowly opened the door and walked in.

He looked around at the interior decorating of the house in the ground, it was very small and cozy looking. There were books scattered everywhere, and a kitchen to the right. There was a kettle of tea on the stove, with steam coming off of it, someone had recently been in here.

"Hello? I'm sorry to barge in like this but I need some help."

Sanic noticed a door with a red light underneath it, and knocked on it, he heard gurgling sounds coming from the room and became worried.

He opened the door, and screamed.

"This is the worst. I hate BGO."

"Umbreon, will you stop complaining, this could be fun if you actually tried to enjoy yourself."

"But I don't play games. I want to go home."

"We can't go home or we'll die. You saw what happened to Gonad."

"Gonad sucks. This game sucks."

Kubby and Umbreon were walking along a path, discussing the most recent events that have occurred.

"I bet they're all just sitting at home anyways, probably doing something that's not this shit."

"Gonad literally died right in front of us."

"So? That was probably like some avatar or something. I don't know."

"Suit yourself. Hey, look over there! A catapult! With our parachutes, this is the best thing that could have have happened to us."

"For you maybe..." Umbreon was simply not impressed by the catapult and his luck.

"I'll go first you pussy." Kubby strapped on his parachute, and climbed up into the catapult, he then pulled the rope next to him, and flew through the air safely.

"NOW YOU TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Umbreon looked at his parachute, and back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, then back at his parachute, then back at the catapult, before finally deciding to drop the parachute on the ground, and climb in the catapult.

"There's no place like home, no place like home, no place like home!" he shouted as he pulled the rope and flew in the air towards his inevitable demise.

"Should we go in?" said Ludwig.

"I don't know, it could be dangerous." replied Sam.

"Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was. Juiz charged into the pyramid.

"Juiz wait!" Heathcliff followed him in, as Klonoa, Ludwig, and Sam followed in suit.

"It's so dark in here."

"I can't see a damn thing."

It was so dark Sane could not tell who was speaking and lazily did not put anything.

"Juiz what do you see?"

Juiz looked around, he had found out yesterday that he could see perfectly fine in the dark. Might have been that carrot or something, how convenient that so far everyone has found a use for their specific item given to them at the start. Anyways, Juiz had Arcane Vision. He discovered this when he saw Ludwig and Sam fornicating at night, and looked on in horror yet a strange. warm, curiosity. Juiz had been fighting something for a while now, and felt it growing inside of him. His palms got sweaty, knees weak arms were heavy, and suddenly he had to let what was plaguing him finally loose to his friends.

"Juiz did you just shit your pants?"

"Hey, look! I found a door."

Following the sound of his voice, his crew followed.

Sasori was having a fucking blast.

He found a town, won the lottery, got married, and even branded once by a Russian man named Mustang while wearing a diaper. Now that, is a story! One that won't be told in this chapter.

Anyways, Sasori was walking through the town when suddenly, he came across a man in a big coat.

"Hey, you, hotshot. Want to buy some good shit?"

Figuring he had nothing else to lose, Sasori pulled out 500 rupees and followed the man into the back alley.

Ranger pulled out his skinning knife and whittled a stick with it. In the course of two days, Ranger grew a long ass beard. It looks like a Cast Away beard, just put it at that. Brad and Turtle were with him, and had developed accents. Deep southern accents that sounded a lot like Tom Hardy when they spoke, you almost couldn't hear a word they were saying. For storytelling purposes though, Ranger can understand them.

It was a cold night in the forest where they had made camp, and they were huddled around a small fire.

"I'm going to go piss, I'll be back soon."

Ranger stood up and walked away from the fire, dying to relieve himself of his full bladder. He walked a good 60 feet away from the fire and pulled it out and started whizzing.

After a few seconds, there was nothing but silence. Ranger shook his junk a few times, because everyone knows you have to do it, and put it back in his pants. He turned around and saw it.

A bear looked directly at him. It snarled and stormed after Ranger.

"Fuck!" He pulled out his skinning knife and stabbed the bear in the face with it, but the bear was strong as fuck. It grabbed Ranger and threw him around, scratching the living shit out of his body, Ranger pulled his knife out of the bears face and stabbed it again, enraging the bear. They fell down a small hill and the bear fell on top of him, dead.

Ripperoni Bearoni.

Ranger screamed loudly and passed out.

"DIE YOU NAZI FUCK!"

Lo turned around suddenly and saw BrineBlade, swinging a sword in the air. Lo quickly ducked and rolled back, as Brine swung down on top of him.

It clanged against Lo's shield and Brine continued hacking away at his shield while Lo made his peace with (insert Lo's beliefs here)

It was then when Lo saw his chance, he sweeped under Brine's legs and rolled out of the way while Brine fell to the ground, dropping his sword.

Lo picked up the sword and stabbed BrineBlade in the eye socket.

Spoiler: 
    Fourth Death - BrineBlade

"Fuck... why did you make me do it!"

Lo shouted to the sky and cursed (insert Lo's beliefs here) for placing him in this.

Two people watched from behind a nearby rock, silently giggling.

"Brine was the weakest, we both knew that... now it's time for Phase 2."

"You mean the one where I attack him?"

"probably"

Oooooh boy what's gonna happen next I say pretending I don't know it's probably going to be pretty good

Tune in sometime soon, different bat time, same bat thread.

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    lo is the biggest atheist ever
    swagbeamss ep where was I tho

Administrator

Blog Entries
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.
    You just won the forum.
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    My one line was a masterpiece :D

Looks like Brine
    Spoiler: 
    got bladed YEEEEEEAAAAAAA
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.