+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life Status

Unregistered

Life Status

I guess this is an update about my life and what's been going on in general.

In General :

I've been extremely bored with life, I have no idea where i'm going with my life- I feel like a dog chasing his own tail, My life is in a repetitive state and it's so boring because I already know how my day will end and how the next day will roll out. It's honestly mundane.

Friends :

I know I have plenty of friends and shit but I barely talk to them, I love talking to people but if i'm the only one initiating the conversation then i'm probably annoying them so they don't strike up the conversation first, Obviously no one finds me interesting, I know that. It's kinda sad really.

Health :

My eyesight is amazingly quick at deteriorating, My left is is so close to being blind. I have no funds to get myself new prescription glasses, Those things costs gold- jesus, My teeth ain't helpin' any me either, That's much more expensive to fix.

I've been recently sick as well and that took a toll on my body.

My fatness doesn't help either, I went from lean to fat in 2 years and I don't know how that happened, Well maybe I do and I just mentally blocked it off.

Relationship :

I'm happy, I'm a lucky man to be honest- I do very much love her with all my heart. My thoughts give me anxiety about how i'll lose her because I'm a giant failure in life.

Recently :

I've been feeling shit, bored and depressed, I don't think my depression is because of sadness, My sadness isn't even that problematic, It's my lack of interest about life in general.

Honestly, I lost a way to distract myself from these thoughts, I just wanna sleep all day, My dreams are better than my reality.

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    not sure who you are, but stay safe
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I wish you the best my dude. Life can be a bitch but just gotta keep going.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    We're here for you <3
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

+ Reply to Thread