+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I don't know what to title this

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries

I don't know what to title this

My girlfriend broke up with me.

I have no idea what happened. Everything changed in a few days when we haven't seen each-other for a few days (college vacation and shit), she just told me she doesn't feel ok in a relationship anymore, and that she wants to be just friends.

Now, I've been broken up with before, but it's always with notice and it's something I understand, but this was just a shock. And I'm still in shock, and have been for the last few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I've been there dude. Don't beat yourself up about it, it's her not you. Breakups suck, just try to make it till u find someone else or move on. Love you dude.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    My girlfriend broke up with me.

I have no idea what happened. Everything changed in a few days when we haven't seen each-other for a few days (college vacation and shit), she just told me she doesn't feel ok in a relationship anymore, and that she wants to be just friends.

Now, I've been broken up with before, but it's always with notice and it's something I understand, but this was just a shock. And I'm still in shock, and have been for the last few days.
    We're here for you <3

Take some time out to readjust yourself and know where you are in the world. Remember, we are the sum of our choices and in circumstances such as these, the best thing we can do is try to heal. I know how you feel Turtle and it took me a long time to readjust myself.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    I'm here for you man
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I've been there dude. Don't beat yourself up about it, it's her not you. Breakups suck, just try to make it till u find someone else or move on. Love you dude.
    While I sympathize with Turtle, I dont think the blame is on the girl either. At least from what Turtle says, it seems like the girl just didn't feel comfortable in a relationship or ready for the commitment of one. Painting her as some horrible person doesn't seem the way to go. Especially since it seems like she does still seek his companionship. It's a sucky situation all around.

I'm sorry to hear about this, Turtle. If you need someone to talk to I'm always here. I know how this feels firsthand.
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys. Also yeah, I don't blame her at all. I'm not even sad to be honest I'm just shocked. There was no clue or anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

+ Reply to Thread