Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So, let's talk about the forum.

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH View Post
    No problem!
    1. There will be a lot of help need, and a number of different roles that need to be filled. Some people could do more than one thing, or we could have multiple people doing one thing.
    • Forum Acquisition Manager - finding other forums to partner with or acquire/merge into ours.
    • Social Media Acquisition Manager - finding groups and social pages that we can partner with.
    • Social Media Manager - manage our social media pages, making posts, etc.
    • Daily Activity Manager - we'll need someone in charge of coming up with daily ideas like questions to keep people engaged.
    • Designer - coming up with designs for the forum, color themes, trophies, tshirts, etc.
    • Forum Admins, Moderators, etc.

2. The ERBoH forum could get more members when ERB returns. It may be a while, and it may not be with NP+EL, but I think ERB will definitely return eventually. People come back every once in a while, but tend not to stick around when there isn't much activity, and there generally isn't much activity during the off season.

3. If Kinda Bleh happens, then ERBoH will still stick around. We can see if it picks back up when the next season starts. Likely we'll see a lot of games, stories, etc go to Kinda Bleh though.

4. We will need a lot of staff and help. People would be re-evaluated but if you did a good job as a mod here, you'll be a great choice for a mod over there.

5. Yes you can email me at sayskyr @ gmail
    I really like the idea. I think if it were to happen, this forum may eventually lose its activity greatly, but if we are all together it may not be a huge deal. We rarely talk about ERB anymore, so maybe this is the fresh start we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I'd be willing to take on whatever roles required to help sustain activity on this forum whether over social media or other methods!

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)