Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Why don't people reply?

  1. #1

    Cool Why don't people reply?

    I've started this concept called fantasy rap battles on discord, and it worked super well. I tried on calbel, and it tried super well too. But here, it doesn't work. Why?

    The concept is simple: 2 rappers role play characters and have a rap battle. I've done so many good rap battles with this (an example is eleven vs demogorgon, this was created with this game), but here nobody replies. Is there something I'm missing?

    By the way, I'm new here, so I don't know how the community is. Is it because of the community or simply because the forum is dead?

  2. #2
    Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Who Cares?
    Posts
    9,693
    Blog Entries
    97
    You just chose a really shitty time to discover this place tbh. This is probably the most dead the forum has ever been. This is the first time I've logged on in a while rip.

    Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 


    Spoiler: 

    I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

  3. #3
    Lancer's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    4,482
    Blog Entries
    3
    Yeah. Given that ERB is kinda on mega-hiatus it's been a graveyard here. It'll resurge heavily once Season 6 goes into production most likely but for now yeah, forum ain't doin so hot.
    Graphic Designer / YouTuber. Usually known as Mancha!

    @comicsansation

    Retired Moderator, as well as creator and owner of UBERocity on YouTube. Check us out!



  4. #4
    I'll keep active anyway, just so it doesn't die. I know how it feels when a forum dies (actually, it's my discord server that dies, but I suppose a forum is the same, but bigger).

  5. #5
    Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hibernating
    Posts
    1,077
    Blog Entries
    2
    The forum used to be a very active place. As you can see from our post history, we have had plenty of fan-made ERBs in the past that have garnered much support, as well as other creative ventures and conversations. It was a thriving community.

    Unfortunately, this community is entirely built on ERBs, which were and are declining heavily in mainstream popularity, not to mention possibly over. With the literal structure of our forum gone, its no shocker that activity has heavily declined: Why post about and around something that may not longer be relevant, or exist?

    A few of us keep in contact outside of the forum, and I try to talk to as many old forumers once in a while, but theres not really much to see around here right now. The forum isn't dying, its been in a coma for a long while now. Maybe it'll wake up again someday but its been basically dead for quite a while. The community has either moved on completely from the forum or communicates with their friends outside of the forum.

    We did rap battles for many years dude, we were quite an active forum, but I wouldn't be holding your breath for us to come out of the woods and start again anytime soon.


    Woah Mama:

    Spoiler: 




    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

  6. #6
    sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Weed Town
    Posts
    6,941
    Blog Entries
    118
    It's all us. We can say it's ERB but honestly who posted about the battles that much in the end?


    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

  7. #7
    Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hibernating
    Posts
    1,077
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tourettes View Post
    It's all us. We can say it's ERB but honestly who posted about the battles that much in the end?
    I would disagree with this. You can see the activity of the forum clearly mirrors ERB activity. Most people talked about ERBs a lot, the forum is centered around it.


    Woah Mama:

    Spoiler: 




    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

  8. #8
    that's quite sad. I really liked doing fantasy rap battles, but I can't because ERB doesn't upload anymore. Maybe they'll do someday? I hope...

  9. #9
    Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Is god coming to find us?
    Posts
    4,270
    Blog Entries
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by NukeL3AR View Post
    that's quite sad. I really liked doing fantasy rap battles, but I can't because ERB doesn't upload anymore. Maybe they'll do someday? I hope...
    I think you can still make them. The series' death will only reach further if all of the fan series it has inspired dies too.
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!


    In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

  10. #10
    Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    5,444
    Blog Entries
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by NukeL3AR View Post
    that's quite sad. I really liked doing fantasy rap battles, but I can't because ERB doesn't upload anymore. Maybe they'll do someday? I hope...
    I don't think fantasy rap battles is something that should die with ERB. Keep making them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •