3 25.00%
  • Someone Else

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Forum Edition

BobbyBobber's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries

Post Total Drama Forum Edition

This is the main TDF thread. The episodes shall be posted here. Chat about the the series and more all right here.
    Teams:
    Rise Above
    Leader: YellowNerd - X 3.5th Place
    Ahiram - X 6th Place
    ZeMasked - RUNNER UP
    SuperWorldJumper - WINNER!
    SaneButStrange - X 7th Place

Shady Skulls
    Leader: Gliscor - X 5th Place (Came back in episode 8) - X 3.5th Place
    BSB - X 8th Place
    Sahfarry - X 10th Place
    ZoroarkPKMN - X 4th Place
    ThatGuy - X 9th Place

FINAL FIVE:
    SuperWorldJumper - WINNER!
    YellowNerd - X 3.5th Place
    Gliscor - X 5th Place (Came back in episode 8) - X 3.5th Place
    ZeMasked - RUNNER UP
    ZoroarkPKMN - X 4th Place

YOUR FINAL TWO!
    SuperWorldJumper!!! - WINNER!
    And...
    ZeMasked!!! - RUNNER UP

Blog Entries

Re: Total Drama Forum Edition

Episode list:
    Episode 1: Schemes And Themes (Location: 1st page)
    Episode 2: Picture Perfect Drama (Location: 7th page)
    Episode 3: What Words Can Not Describe (Location: 13th page)
    Episode 4: Long Story Short (Location: 14th page)
    Episode 5: The Battle For The Final Five (Location: 18th page)
    Episode 6: Hunt Or Be Hunted (Location: 20th page)
    Episode 7: Epic Rap Battles Of Forumitry (Location: 24th page)
    Episode 8: Riddle Me This (Location: 26th page)
    Episode 9: THE SEASON FINALE (Location: 30th page)
    Episodes in HD are here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2194

When are we starting! Can't wait! Are we starting today!
    Gif of the Week:

Hey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy
    When are we starting! Can't wait! Are we starting today!
    We already started... The episodes just havent come out yet.

Can we have an introductory episode including the race?
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor
    Can we have an introductory episode including the race?
    The race is episode 1... But I guess I could.

Blog Entries

Episode 1:
    Schemes And Themes

BobbyBobber: Hello everyone and welcome to Total Drama Forum Edition! Lets say hello to are new victims... I mean contestants! Ahiram! BSB! Gliscor! SaneButStrange! Sahfarry! YellowNerd! ThatGuy! SuperWorldJumper! Zoroark! And ZeMasked! Only one of these 10 fourmers will be the next Total Drama champion! And the other nine... Lets just say we wont be seeing them for a while... A long while. Lets get this show on the road. Part one of the first challenge is a race. The first two forumers to reply to this message win. The winners get to lead their team, as well as come up with their group name. Dont forget to also respond with confessionals/dialogue. Ready. Set. Go!!!
    Gliscor (Confessional):Hehe! The first challenge is already underway. These fools think I'm sweet and nice, but I have a plan to get rid of em all. Zoroark seems like a trusty ally, though.I might consider letting him make it to the final 2 if he proves useful.
    Contestants run.
    Only A few minutes later, YellowNerd shows up first and Gliscor second.

Gliscor: Did I win the race?
    BB: 2nd, Congratulations YN and Gliscor! You two get to leaad the two teams! Team names?
    YN: Rise Against! Gliscor: Shady Skulls!
    BB: Looks like YellowNerd and Gliscor win part one! YN leads team Rise Against and Gliscor leads the Shady Skulls. On team Rise Against is... YellowNerd, Ahiram, ZeMasked, SuperWorldJumper, and... SaneButStrange! Team Shady Skulls consists of... Gliscor, BSB, Sahfarry, Zoroark, and... ThatGuy! Time for part two! Whats a team without a catchy theme song? Each contestant must send in a theme song for their team. Any genre. They will be judged on content and how catchy it is. The team with the best songs win. The losing team must vote a player off. To never ever return. Ever. Lets go! Dead line is in one hour!
    SuperWorldJumper (Confessional): Personally, I'm glad that Gliscor and Yellow Nerd got to be team leaders (It sure takes the pressure off of me. ) Both of them are good friends of mine and I think they will do well. However, I was surprised when it was announced that I would be on team Rise Against, instead of Team Shady Skulls. I mean just look at my profile pic. Wouldn't that give anybody a clue about which team I should be on? Anyway, what's done is done, and I'm happy with my team. I just hope we win all the events so we don't have to vote anyone off. I wouldn't know who to pick.
    Gliscor (Confessional): I've got this in the bag. First target. SWJ! That guys a threat. If I can rid the island of him I can start taking more important measures! They won't know what hit them. "Oh, I'm so nice. Let's be friends. I'll never let you down!" Hehe, that's just a cover up. They'll never figure out my true colors until its too late!
    BB: Okay... Challange Over. I carefully listened to each theme. I scored each theme that was sent in on a scale from 1 (being lowest) to 3. Lets see... Team Rise Against - ZeMasked sent in the Rawk Hawk theme from Paper Mario. To be honest ZeMasked, I dont really see how that represents the team at all. (Score-1) YellowNerd sent in a song called Rise Against (How ironic). It seemed to be a metal song, but I really liked how it really represents the team. (Score-3) SuperWorldJumper sent in Battle From Bikini Bottom from SpongeBob. Cant go wrong with SpongeBob. (Score-2) SaneButStrange sent in a theme from the WWE video game. (Score-3) Ahiram failed to enter a theme. (Score - Minus 1) The overall score for Rise Against is... 8.
    Team Shady Skulls... Gliscor actually wrote a rap. Probably favorite theme. (Score-3) Zoroark AND ThatGuy both sent in the Pokemon theme. I dont really see how Pokemon represents Shady Skulls. (Score-PKMN & Guy each receive 1 point). BSB sent in the beat from Dis Raps 4 Hire. EPIC. (Score-3) Sahfarry failed to enter a theme. (Score - Minus 1) Overall for Skulls is...7.
    Looks like Skulls lose by one point. I will personally speak to Team Shady Skulls about voting someone off. Congrats to Rise Against! I'll see The Shady Skulls at the Ban Hammer of Shame.
    YN (Confessional): I am proud of my team,yes, but i feel sorry for the other team, it's like, the beginning yet their going to lose one already..
    damn.

BSB (Confessional): Sahfarry made us lose, DAMN YOU SAHFARRY!
    BB: Hello Shady Skulls. Welcome to The Ban Hammer of Shame. Reply with the name you want to vote off the show. Your options are: Gliscor, Sahfarry, ThatGuy, Zoroark, and BSB. When a play receives the Hammer, they cant come back. Ever. They can kiss all their winning hopes goodbye. Dont forget to add a confessional. Good luck to all of you.
    Sahfarry: We can come back in other seasons, right?
    BB: Dont be to sure.
    Zoroark (Confessional): -I think that voting someone off is the right choice...and Sahfarry made us lose a point and never sent in a theme song.
    -Maybe our team will be better off without Sahfarry.
    -It's not my choice...okay it is my choice! *tears, weeping, crying*
    -Anyway, so now...now that Sahfarry is gone...well...hopefully we can do better in the next round. Hopefully. Keyword: Hopefully. Did the camera catch me saying hope--

Gliscor (Confessional): Me and Zoroark have an alliance. Its bye-bye Sahfarry. He couldn't come up with a theme and cost us the challenge. My plan is somewhat succeeding. Bye Sahfarry, you should've been useful instead of being a burden. You deserve an elimination.
    BB: Time for elimination. Im sure you know the drill. If you dont get a marshmallow, the you get the Ban Hammer of Shame. The people who are safe are... BSB... Gliscor... Zoroark... And the last marshmallow goes to............ ThatGuy. Sorry Sahfarry, you are outta here.
    BAN
    SaneButStrange (Confessional): I am excited for this. I always watch TDI. So I know the best way to win. If you are by yourself, your most likely the first to go. So I will be nice to everyone. I hope RA goes far, and I hope SS does good too. It really is a battle of wits.
    BB: What is Gliscor's plan? Does BSB have something up his sleeve? And does YellowNerd control the star team? Find out all this and more next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. FORUM. EDITION!!!

Votes: BSB - Sahfarry, Gliscor - Sahfarry, Sahfarry - ThatGuy, Zoroark - Sahfarry, ThatGuy - Didnt Vote

Notes: Hope you enjoyed that! We all worked VERY hard on it. Sorry Sahfarry...

goodbye! i hope you go sah far!
    hey

Blog Entries

NEW POLL, VOTE. Please...

Hear me out RA, next time YOU will lose a member! That was just dumb luck! (BTW, when's the next challenge?)
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.