View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elon Musk flushed that Zucker-turd!

    9 50.00%
  • Mark Zuckerberg ended his story like Snapchat!

    9 50.00%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88

Thread: Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg Discussion

  1. #31
    HipsterSamuel's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Maryland, United States
    Posts
    7,058
    Blog Entries
    32
    Surprises happen sometimes, but it's clear that they've already shot the Musk battle, and I see no evidence that they've shot anything else (aside from Peter in the suit with the microphone, which I still believe is for the same battle).

    If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 


    We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

    Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

    and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

    and you don't love me anymore

    i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

    everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

    nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

  2. #32
    Rocket's Avatar Retired Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDA
    Posts
    4,693
    Blog Entries
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel View Post
    Surprises happen sometimes, but it's clear that they've already shot the Musk battle, and I see no evidence that they've shot anything else (aside from Peter in the suit with the microphone, which I still believe is for the same battle).
    There's a shot on lloyd's instagram of someone (presumably him) in a black suit jacket. it's a different colour to Pete's and musk isnt wearing a suit so it could very well be something else.


    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    rocket-senpai makes my kokoro go doki doki
    Quote Originally Posted by BSB
    Rocket you single handedly saved the site. Never thought it would be you but congratulations

  3. #33
    It sounds like Cam from Video Game Rap Battles knows something about the upcoming battle, as this screenshot from an apparent ERB discord suggests.

    On the more general topic, is anyone here involved in that discord, seeing as it's just now being mentioned on the subreddit and the wiki? Supposedly it's "Dante-Approved" and has a sizeable userbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Peter
    yo kid... you ever fucked rap pudding?

  4. #34
    HipsterSamuel's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Maryland, United States
    Posts
    7,058
    Blog Entries
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantha117 View Post
    It sounds like Cam from Video Game Rap Battles knows something about the upcoming battle, as this screenshot from an apparent ERB discord suggests.

    On the more general topic, is anyone here involved in that discord, seeing as it's just now being mentioned on the subreddit and the wiki? Supposedly it's "Dante-Approved" and has a sizeable userbase.
    https://discord.gg/UwMyF2 This is the link. Haven't been on it yet but I might now that it's apparently legit

    If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 


    We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

    Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

    and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

    and you don't love me anymore

    i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

    everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

    nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

  5. #35
    Rocket's Avatar Retired Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDA
    Posts
    4,693
    Blog Entries
    33
    Last edited by Rocket; 1 Week Ago at 08:46 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    rocket-senpai makes my kokoro go doki doki
    Quote Originally Posted by BSB
    Rocket you single handedly saved the site. Never thought it would be you but congratulations

  6. #36
    There's an audio preview as well:
    https://instaud.io/30ZC
    Hi. I am Seth

    If you like comic books and rap battles, be sure to check out my thread in the FMERB section. hope to see you there!

  7. #37
    You can hear the announcer at the very end of the preview, so it covers I guess the second half of the battle. I like what I hear so far. Pete's Zuck sounds super weird.
    I am the original Kaku. I lost my original account when I changed my email.

    My Battles
    Read Mark Twain vs Edgar Allan Poe:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12560

  8. #38
    Hi. I am Seth

    If you like comic books and rap battles, be sure to check out my thread in the FMERB section. hope to see you there!

  9. #39
    High quality cover.

    Lyrics in here:

    Spoiler: 

    Musk:
    Call me Musk, I'm here to help


    Flush a Zuckerturd for humanity's health


    I'm making brilliant innovations in a race against the dark ages


    Who provide a place to discover your ex, kinda racist?


    The call to senate: data hack


    Acting so robotic, Star Trek's like "we need Lieutenant Data back"


    I'm Tony Stark with a James Bond sprinkle tossed in


    And I've been flossing since you double-crossed the Winklevoss twins


    ZUCC:
    Data was a lieutenant commander to start but


    But I wouldn't expect you to understand an order chart

    Here’s mine, I’m at the top (top), boss (boss)

    And I’m spittin’ fire like I’ve got hot sauce


    You can’t sneak up on Zuck, I don’t even fucking blink


    I’m the CEO of knowing what you think


    I’ve been looking up your family, it’s dark, my God


    Couldn’t clean your daddy’s laundry with apar-Tide Pod


    Watch me: Oculus, Instagram, Whatsapp


    I’m cleaning up like a Wet-Nap


    I drive around in a hatchback (BEEP BEEP)


    I’ll let you story like Snapchat?


    Elon, you’re nothing but an attention-seeking outcast


    And your star is faded like you on a podcast


    Musk:
    Dope smoking with Joe Rogan, don’t slow motion my pace, man


    When I’m conquering MySpace, it’s actual space, man


    I got a loan from the Whitehouse, boom! Send that shit straight to the Moon


    Now I’m taking mankind to Mars, but for your kind, man, I ain’t got room


    Your platform only launches depression


    Who put the Alf with no friends in charge of human connection?


    You claim to be some kind of saint, but you ain’t


    How ‘bout you lean in and face mash my musky Dutch taint


    I’m destined to rep Earth, you sold us out for some net worth


    Your site’s got so many Russian bots, they should call it the social nyetwork


    Zucc:
    Ooh, bots, I know AI gets you tweetin’


    I read your feed while eatin’ toast from robot Morgan Freeman


    You need to start sleepin’, we can all see you’re tired


    You’re about to be CEO, shit, he got fired!


    You got all these companies but they’re incomplete


    I’ve got one ????


    Set your self-driving truck to haul your ass home


    ‘Cause this battle’s like Paypal, you got owned!
    Last edited by Bantha117; 1 Week Ago at 09:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Peter
    yo kid... you ever fucked rap pudding?

  10. #40
    It's Apar-Tide Pod.
    ATTENTION!

    My audition for ANY fanmade rap battles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0w...ature=youtu.be

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •