Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Name: Misdrizzle Reyn (The Lady Reyn)

Traits:
    1. Perceptive
    2. Charming
    3. Graceful

Powers/Inventory/Race:
    1. Inventory: Reyncaster (A large, navy blue umbrella which is the ancestral heirloom of House Reyn. In addition to keeping Misdrizzle dry, Reyncaster has a built in lightning-rod which can redirect electricity at enemies. This isn't the prime combat function of Reyncaster though. If Misdrizzle spins her umbrella while open, she can send a torrent of rain and wind directly at foes. If Misdrizzle needs a quick getaway, Reyncaster can be turned inside out and carry her on the winds to safety.)
    2. Power: Fog-Eyes (Misdrizzle inherited the famous Fog-Eyes ability from her lineage. Her large, grey eyes give her incredibly perceptive vision, allowing her to see clearly through heavy rain or fog as though nothing was amiss. Her Fog-Eyes also grant her very respectable dark and low-light vision although when she transitions from a dark area into a more well-lit arrangement she suffers from slight headaches).

Personality: When people first meet Misdrizzle, they are often taken by how disarmingly charming she can be. She strikes people as harmless, a pretty little thing who they can regale for hours about whatever topic they most love. She is sweet and patient, an excellent listener who always chimes in appropriately with a clever question or compliment. Indeed, she is someone to whom people can entrust their deepest darkest secrets in an offhand manner, believing that she will always be privy to their hearts. One especially perceptive diplomat described talking to her as "like looking into a splendid mirror and being greeted with the most agreeable and pleasant reflection of yourself. She speaks to you so that you are blind to your own faults, as though you really are the man you always aspired to be."

Yet beneath the warm charm, when the fancy clothes and sweet smiles come off, Misdrizzle is a different person. An enigma who lets others to talk about themselves without ever offering up how she truly feels. Behind the act she is aloof, ethereal, a wisp who seems not wholly of this world. Often, her grey eyes will drift and settle to a point on the horizon, a slight frown worrying her mouth. Yet what she is thinking of, nobody can tell. Perhaps she herself can't tell. All her life it has been her duty to advance the position of House Reyn, to be a perfect angel and observe the characteristics of everyone she meets in order to pass information along to her father. She doesn't mean to hurt anyone, she hates the thought that her people skills could be used to harm others, yet what choice does she have? To spare herself from this conflict, she is closed to the outside world, never trusting the intentions of anyone lest they use her like she knows she uses others...

Sexual Inclination: Demisexual/romantic but can fall for either male or female

Backstory:
    Misdrizzle is the heiress of the illustrious House of Reyn. Although not born her father's favourite, Misdrizzle was soon catapulted to the status of favourite child after it was discovered that she alone amongst the five siblings (three elder brothers and one older sister) possessed the ancestral Fog-Eyes power, the very ability that led to the Reyns becoming one of the most important and powerful families in the Empire. The Fog-Eyes trait had not been seen in the Reyn line for many generations, presumed to have become extinct long ago. Finding his position at court slipping with new upstart families clawing at his throat, Misdrizzle's father - Elijas Reyn - became desperate to reawaken the power. This obsession poisoned his mind, leading him down futile paths of mad experimentation with chemicals. One of these concoctions permanently blinded him, accelerating his descent into ruin. Now blind, Elijas found his favour with the Empress even shakier.

He was in the throes of suicidal melancholy until Misdrizzle was born and the family's fortune began to turn. Blessed with the gift of Fog-Eyes, Misdrizzle was trained to lead her house back to its former glory. While other noble girls were learning to sing and embroider, Misdrizzle was initiated into the harsh world of politics, coached by her father to extract as much information from other nobles as possible. Misdrizzle was to play the sweet, innocent darling whilst her brother Julian was introduced as the next head of House Reyn. With Misdrizzle at the helm, navigating the cutthroat seas of imperial politics, House Reyn has been on the up-and-up ever since. The entire fate of a family on the shoulders of a slender, seventeen year old girl seems precarious, but Misdrizzle sacrificed her happiness for the good of the house.

That was until one, rainy night when Julian, drunkenly, burst into her room. Ever arrogant and always jealous of Misdrizzle's favoured position, Julian began screaming at her, calling her a whore, a bitch, and worse. Misdrizzle tried her best to soothe him but Julian could not be appeased. He promised that he would take what was his and tried to force himself onto her in bed. Misdrizzle screamed, grabbing Reyncaster from underneath her pillows as given to her by Elijas in order to defend herself. Her scream sent the serving boy, Tomas, running to her aid. He tried to apprehend Julian and the two began to wrestle as Misdrizzle leaped out of bed. In her shock she could only watch as her brother pummeled her best friend, the one person to whom she could give a real smile. As Julian savagely beat Tomas he turned around and looked at her, a bestial snarl on his face. Terrified, the next thing Misdrizzle realised was that she flying through the night sky, freezing rain lashing against her. She saw her bedroom become smaller and smaller, shattered glass from her broken window everywhere. Her brother's howls mixed with the sound of the storm...

Appearance:
    Short (five foot two) and slender, Misdrizzle is the very image of an attracted and refined young lady. She has long, chestnut curls and large, expressive grey eyes. She wears a simple grey night-dress which looks like it's soaked the way through.

Wish: To return home and fix the mess for which she blames herself
    Last edited by Moonjik; 1 Week Ago at 05:09 PM.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Top-Hattington's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Surprise, I would like to reserve a spot

Now the party's over

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Waiting for the reserved guys then we're starting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Blog Entries
    Edited appearance into my character

moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Feel free to start without me. I'm not feeling super inspired at the moment, but if I come up with something before you start it I'll be sure to submit it.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I updated my character so i wouldn't be too close with Gunnut's

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Six Walked In

PROMOTER: Would you like to join the Arena?

Before the Promoter stood an android-like type person. His skin was obviously metallic, but his general appearance was very rugged, and he looked like he had a beard.

ANDR0-ID: Perhaps that would be your initial assessment and under any other circumstance I would contradict you, however, I must agree. Do you concur, Kevin?

The man addressed as Kevin was long-haired, lanky, incredibly tall individual, who looked like he drank 20 cups of coffee earlier that day.

KEVIN: Yeah, Andr0, Y to the ES, this is our big break, mate.

PROMOTER: I will ask you both to step into the waiting room with the other six who have signed up.

Andr0 politely nodded and went into the direction shown, closely followed by the lurching Kevin. They walked into the waiting room and came across six interesting looking individuals.

KEVIN: Do yo' thing, Andr0.

Andr0 hunched over, and spit out a ball of energy, which landed with a THUD on the floor. Kevin and Andr0 got sucked inside the ball, and found themselves... in the exact same room. All the people from before were the same yet more... blurry.

KEVIN: Gotta' love the data dimension. Come on, Andr0, what can you tell me about these bozos?

Andr0 moved to the first person.

ANDR0: The data tells me the name is Victor but he prefers to use the term "Match" to describe himself. Interesting.

KEVIN: That's the fucking opposite of interesting. Tell me about him. What's he strong at?

ANDR0: He has a particular interest in fire and his flamethrower is rather... peculiar.

KEVIN: What does it do?

ANDR0: It... never runs out.

KEVIN: Well that's kinda... neat. Ok, I think I got the gist of this Match dude. What about her? She seems weird.

ANDR0: Zzu Zzu.

KEVIN: Excuse me?

ANDR0: Her name. She seems to be a interesting individual. A living god with powers over people's dreams and nightmares.

KEVIN: A LIVING GOD?

ANDR0: Ah. Interesting. The data contradicts itself. It appears she is but a mere mortal, but everyone considers her to be a god.

KEVIN: That means she might as well be one. Okay, I think we can deal with her. Next.

ANDR0: Wyatt Glas. A trained man. A trained killing machine more like it. It appears he has super-human accuracy.

KEVIN: Maybe his opponents just had sub-human dodging. Next.

ANDR0: Interesting. Sauros. I'm sensing incredible data-deleting powers from this man's katana. The sheath seems to have special powers as well. A dangerous individual, we might want to avoid him. One cut from his blade and even you won't walk away, Kevin.

KEVIN: I always walk away. Next.

ANDR0: Misdrizzle Reyn. What an incredible charisma. I'm.. stunned. Weird. The data isn't telling me anything about her. Her weapon however, seems to be able to control the rain and lighting.

KEVIN: Can't read her, huh? I'd smash. Next.

ANDR0: Oh my. Kyosti. I'm sensing incredible data-reading prowess from this man.

KEVIN: I don't feel like googling that.

ANDR0: What I meant is that he is almost as perceptive as I can be in the data dimension. An incredible feat. He also seems like he could withstand the full force of a truck.

KEVIN: Let's see if he can withstand the full force of Kevin. Alright, send us back, Andr0.

With a swipe, Andr0 sent both Kevin and himself back to the normal dimension.

Kevin looked at the six people in the room, and smiled. He cracked his neck. And again. And again. He lurched forward and vomited out a mass of bones. The mass of bones stood up, to reveal Kevin's immense skeleton, standing upright. Meanwhile, the boneless Kevin was still lurching over them, smiling.

ANDR0: I'm terribly sorry for this, but it seems that the six of you shall not be making it to the Gauntlet.

Next Episode: The Six vs Kevin and Andr0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Kubby's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries
    OK. So... I totally imagine this Kevin as a mix of a /r/StoriesAboutKevin Kevin and a Bubblebath Kevin.

Oh, Kevin, Kevin. And now the semantic satiation kicked in. Kevin. Kevin. Kevin.

Blog Entries
    Kevin is a spoopy scary skeleton

I'm hype