Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Forum: TDFE

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    FINAL VGBR CHAPTER:

Yusuke Kitagawa resurrects both of Sam’s characters, and tortures and kills them. Pablo Sanchez comes back from the dead and makes love to Dunkmaster Darius before they kill each other. N drags up mii chandler bings body and throws it off a cliff before also jumping off the cliff himself. Yusuke is declared the winner but dies of infection. The end

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Episode 2: Truthfully, I Have No Liedea Who Will Win
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on TDFE.... a new season started! Players had to represent themselves and in the end the scores decided team captains and teams. But also led to an elimination! Brad left us as the first elimination this season and the last last season. From 2nd place to 14th place. Oof.

This time on TDFE....

Greetings gamers, it is I. Spars. The greatest host known to mankind. The lamb sauce giver. The bald assassin. Anyways...

Your challenge is one that is done very objectively speaking. There will be no host bias or claims of rigged in this, because we are not judging anything. It's just straight FACTS and KNOWLEDGE. Each team will send us 14 truths about themselves. Every player must do 2 from @The Lynch Sam Mob and every player must do 2 from @The Sam Lovers but two contestants will have to do an extra one. Sam will do an extra one because he's team leader, and the other will be.... um.... Tom I guess cause why not. So you two will send me 3 truths about yourself. Try and pick something contestants on the other team might not know, cause then you might lose.

These will be DM'd to me AND Juiz. You do not send your truths in together as a team, you can discuss them in your chats if you want, but a reminder that is done at your own risk, as there could be cross team alliances and you could be sharing with a TRAITOR. Once all the truths are sent in, Juiz and I will add in a lie to the mix. So there will 15 total statements, 14 true and 1 lie. I'll send the statements to the opposing teams and as a team you will work together to match each statement to a player on the other team. You will also guess which is the lie, if you do you get 3 bonus points. In addition to 1 point for every correct truth guessed. Don't forget to DM me confessionals now, to put less work on Juiz and not make him have to send me every single one lol. Ok go!

PS: These facts must be individualistic and not something that can apply to everyone and is very generic like "I'm on Team Sam Lovers". That's a no no.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Sane: I have no idea how to do this challenge

Anonymous: I'm already pulling the strings and no one stands a chance. You LITERALLY cant beat me you idiots. -The Puppet Master

Jenny: Gonad
    At TDFE you are so bad
    If I could redraft my team I would go Brad
    And then once again we'd have no Nad
    And I'd be so glad

The contestants were sent the other team's truths (and one lie) and discussed it over a period of time on Discord. Here were the final results.

Let's look at the correct answers with the guesses in parentheses after. First up, The Lynch Sam Mob's truths and lie and what The Sam Lovers guessed.

Yellownerd has caused 4 people to quit their jobs - (Guess: Katz - INCORRECT)
    Jenny was in a car accident when they were 3 - (Guess: Jenny - CORRECT)
    Dr. Stein is a devout Christian - (Guess: Mike Hat - INCORRECT)
    Gunnut's middle initial is W - (Guess: Gunnut - CORRECT)
    Katz has a bulldog named Sugar - (Guess: Uprising - INCORRECT)
    Katz is a game master at their local escape room - (Guess: Dr. Stein - INCORRECT)
    Uprising has only kissed one girl in their lifetime - (Guess: Katz - INCORRECT)
    Uprising has had 2 kidney stones in the past 2 years - (Guess: Mike Hat - INCORRECT)
    Jenny dressed as Guy Fawkes (V for Vendetta) for Halloween - (Guess: Yellownerd - INCORRECT)
    Yellownerd's biggest fetish is something called "free-use" - (Guess: Yellownerd - CORRECT)
    Dr. Stein has a collection of about 12 to 14 NERF guns - (Guess: Lie - INCORRECT)
    Mike Hat once owned every single officially produced SEGA Genesis game - (Guess: Dr. Stein - INCORRECT)
    Mike Hat has an overly active gag reflex that makes it difficult to brush teeth - (Guess: Jenny - INCORRECT)
    Gunnut was born outside the continental USA - (Guess: Gunnut - CORRECT)
    The lie was that someone has been to every inland US state - (Guess: Uprising - INCORRECT)

Correct answers: 4

Oof, only 4 points. Well, here's The Sam Lovers' truths and lie + The Lynch Sam Mob's guesses.

Adonis has earned money via competitive gaming - (Guess: Adonis - CORRECT)
    Adonis has gotten a 100% on every college assignment they've ever done - (Guess: Sam - INCORRECT)
    Log used to have a dented full suit of armor in their basement but doesn't know what happened to it - (Guess: Kubby - INCORRECT)
    Kubby is completely tee-total - (Guess: Sam - INCORRECT)
    Kubby works as a cardboard designer - (Guess: Sane - INCORRECT)
    Sam owned every major Nintendo console from SNES on - (Guess: Log - INCORRECT)
    Wumbo didn't learn to ride a bike til they were 14 - (Guess: Sam - INCORRECT)
    Sane has a year old German Shepherd named Jasper - (Guess: Lie - INCORRECT)
    Wumbo has a dollar store Jesus action figure on their shelf - (Guess: Adonis - INCORRECT)
    Wumbo's 4th of july plans are drinking margaritas with old people they've never met - (Guess: Wumbo - CORRECT)
    Sane starred as an extra in the movie "On Places Thin", - (Guess: Sane - CORRECT)
    Log has a fully running 1965 Jaguar MK2 in their garage named Priscilla - (Guess: Kubby - INCORRECT)
    Sam passed a kidney stone 5 years ago - (Guess: Wumbo - INCORRECT)
    Sam has only one allergy to a specific laundry detergent - (Guess: Log - INCORRECT)
    The lie was that someone has broken an arm or leg a combined 8 times in their life - (Guess: Wumbo - INCORRECT)

Correct answers: 3

This means The Sam Lovers have won! The Lynch Sam Mob must send in their votes and confessionals. Please send confessionals!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Jenny: We all tried. But I tried hardest. Team, don't disappoint me again. We have a bitch to lynch.

Log: I would like to thank my father for being into cars and finding random bullshit to throw in the basement. You're the real MVP here.

Kubby: Now that I revealed my current line of work to you guys, let me tell you. I'm card-bored of my job... Well, not really. But the pun presented itself.

Uprising: I will never lose again mark my words

Mike Hat: the truth is there's no truce between the truthses, the other team won by being useless, we have plenty of excuses

Dr. Stein: Weddings amirite

Gonad: this is what I get for being such a boring person i guess

Wumbo:

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Hello everyone. We have a new loser. The Lynch Sam Mob, welcome to the elimination ceremony. YN, Stein, Mike Hat, and Up are all safe with no votes.
    Spoiler: 
    Gonad, you had the worst performance this challenge. Katz, you told your team to vote you off if they lost. Jenny, you were mad at your team and worried about a coup. Who is safe?
    Spoiler: 
    Gonad is. And Jenny and Katz... the person eliminated is....
    Spoiler: 
    NOT Jenny. Katz, sorry, you are BANNED.

What kind of smash of a challenge will we have next time? What kind of kombat will be endured? Find out next time on... TOTAL. DRAMA. FORUM EDITION!!!
    Last edited by Juiz; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:36 AM.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    This day I learned what a Tee-Total is

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Episode Three: Game On!

Greetings gamers, it is I, your dad, Juiz. This rounds challenge is going to focus on one thing that we all love, video games BAYBEE. If you look on the Discord server, we have roles for five games:

Super Smash Bros, League of Legends, Mortal Kombat, Board-Game Online, and Pokemon (welll, Pokecord but still).

Your next challenge is to play each other in those games..
    is what I would say if I wanted to give you a quick, boring, non-creative challenge. So instead, here is your real challenge:

You will all be creating your very own characters for the above listed games. You will each pick one of the above games and create a forumer adaptation for that game. However, a game can only be used once, per team, so you must assign yourselves characters (one person will make a Smash character, one will make a League one, etc etc). Now you'll notice that each team has 6 players, and there are 5 games listed. The extra player on each team will pick whatever game they want from the listed 5 and also make a character, then as a team you must decide on which one to use (So for example, if Adonis and Sam both made a Smash character, you guys will vote on which one to use as your final entry) There's one more thing, however; the characters must fit a rubric of requirements, as listed below:

Super Smash Bros: Submit 4 Specials, a Final Smash, and a reveal pun (Joker steals the show, Banjo-Kazooie are Raring to go, etc)
    League of Legends: Submit your characters class (Tank, Mage, Assassin, Support, Ranged carry, etc) and their 4 abilities (The last ability must be an Ultimate ability, so it must be big/special)
    Mortal Kombat: Submit 3 specials (think Scorpion's spear, Sub-zeros ice ball, Liu Kangs fire ball, etc) and 2 fatalities
    Pokemon: Submit Your characters type (can be duo type) and 4 moves
    Board Game Online: Submit a passive ability and 3 active abilities your character would have

Any submissions that do not follow all of the requirements will be given an auto-fail.
    You can use any forumer, and there are allowed to be repeats, but I certainly do not want 10 versions of Sam sent in, so make sure you discuss with your team who you will each use. Also, when you are done, you are more than welcome to share it with your team for discussion and any changes/updates.

I know it may be a bit confusing at first, so if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask. Your deadline will be next Sunday, June 30th, at 6PM EST time.

Now, before we begin, it appears as though Uprising has dropped out of the competition. Normally, we would just leave things as is, but we do have someone who wants to join, who is hungry for victory after losing early last season:

HOUND BURNS DOWN THE COMPETITION

Yes, Hound will be joining in Uprisings spot. That's about it for that, go ahead and PM confessionals, and you may start!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 

Anonymous Confessional: The fun thing about when people do anonymous confessional characters for TDFE is that since no actual individual publicly identifies themselves with the character, anyone can just steal their identity and use their name. Anyway, I'm really fat and stupid and I just pooped my pants - The Puppet Master

Kubby: Fuahahahaha! Time to channel my inner Ed Boon! FATALITY!

Alrighty, it's judgement time. In this challenge, you were all tasked to create a forumer adaptation character for Super Smash Bros, League of Legends, Mortal Kombat, Board-game Online, and Pokemon. Here are the results (Entries will be in this post to keep things a bit more organized)

First up is Board-game Online, where Jenny submitted a class based on me, while Sane submitted one based on himself. At the end of the day, this was the easiest one to decide, as Jenny put in significantly more work here, creating one of the best submissions in this round. The attention to detail on creating a mock BGO game and going through the effort of creating new items as well to match my forum history paid off big here. One point to The Lynch Sam Mob.

Following that is League of Legends. In this round, we have Tom, who has entered with a champion based on himself, facing off against Yellownerd and his adaptation of Gunnut. This one was actually quite close, as far as looking strictly at what was required. Both YN and Tom created some very interesting champions, and while YN went extra and created some very nice visuals for his Gunnut adaptation, this one comes down to the moveset of both characters. Both champions start off great, with fitting passives and basic abilities, but the real decider came down to the Ultimate Ability. YN's Ultimate is actually quite interesting, and the idea of also damaging allies creates a situation where you'd need to actually think about when you should use it, instead of jumping in and going crazy. Wumbo's Ultimate, however, while new as far as mechanics/abilities go, is actually quite a bit lackluster compared to the rest of the kit, which is a shame as Wumbo's basic abilities were just a step above YN's. Overall, the point goes to YN in a very close match-up, giving The Lynch Sam Mob another point.

Next we'll look at the Super Smash Bros entries. For The Sam Lovers, we have Adonis, with a Smash version of himself, and for The Lynch Sam Mob, we have Mike Hat with his take on Sane in Smash. Overall, both entries were well done and stayed true enough to the forumers they were adapting. As far as the requirements, both hit all of the marks, and both included quite a bit extra. Overall, however, I have to give the edge to Adonis. His character is a lot more interesting as far as the moveset goes, and it's got a unique and interesting mechanic with it. He also included taunts and alt costumes, which is a nice extra touch. That's one point for The Sam Lovers.

Up next is Pokemon. For The Lynch Sam Mob, we have Dr. Stein with his Pokemon of Umbreon... wait.. huh. Uh. Anyways. Log submitted a Pokemon of himself for The Sam Lovers. This one was close, but in the end we went with Dr. Stein, as his custom moves put him over the edge for us. While the rules never outright said you have to come up with custom moves, that actually was my initial intention with this challenge, but since I didn't explain/word it well enough I figured I would just accept existing moves as well, so longs they fit. Overall, Stein's entry wins over Logs by a hair, giving The Lynch Sam Mob another point.

Lastly, and possibly the closest one, was Mortal Kombat, where The Lynch Sam Mob had Gunnut create a Mortal Kombat version of Zyroda, and The Sam Lovers had Kubby creating himself. This one was actually quite tough, as both Kubby and Gunnut submitted some pretty solid characters. In the end, however, we both agreed that Gunnut's entry was better by a small margin. While Kubby did come up with some extra content such as intro dialogue, it unfortunately wasn't enough to come out on top in this round, as Gunnut's required content for his entry was just a bit better overall. Gunnut's victory brings The Lynch Sam Mob to four points.

With a score of 4-1, the winner is The Lynch Sam Mob. The Sam Lovers, you know what that means. PM your vote for who is getting the big GAME OVER. Also, as usual, feel free to PM confessionals.

[[You see two forumers leave Juiz and Sparts office, both with Immunity Idols in their hands, however you can't quite make out who it is]]

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 

Gunnut: For once Zyroda doesn't royally fuck everything up. Cool.

Dr. Stein:

Log:

Anonymous: Just sent my crush a text telling her I like her. She hasn't responded yet. I'm really scared - The Puppet Master

Wumbo:

Voting Ceremony:
    Spoiler: 
    Alright, The Sam Lovers, it's time to elim-

"WAIT" Adonis yells. "I WANNA USE MY IMMUNITY IDOL!" he shot-puts it to the front of the room, as it clanks on the ground, bounces, and rolls towards Juiz. Everyone stands there silently in a very awkward moment, until Juiz breaks the silence by saying "Alright" and picking the idol up off of the ground.

Now, as we were. Sam Lovers. Elimination. Let's start with Adonis. You're obviously immune, but did you receive any votes?
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    No. Not a single vote. Thanks for the idol back, though!

As for the rest of you, you're all safe besides one person, who had every vote against them. That person was..

Spoiler: 
    Sane! Your entire team, including yourself, voted for you. You have been BANNED
    Last edited by Juiz; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:26 AM.
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    epique

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Sane we hardly knew ye
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Episode 4: TDFE: The Game: The Movie: The Game
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on TDFE.... the contestants made some game characters and The Lynch Sam Mob won, meaning The Sam Lovers had to vote someone off. It was Sane. Rest in peace.

This time on TDFE...

Hello everyone it me. Spars. Zion. The Savior of the Earth. White Chocolate Wonderful. The 2x. The Po-boy Prince. The King in the I Duhn Wan It. The Obi-Wan Shinobi. The Killer Krook. The Catastrophe Carousel. The Ringed Rhino. The Hellish Helicopter. The Football Frankfurt. The Leader of Names. The Leader of Men. First Time Hedgehog. Second of his name, and King of the Andals. And the Randal's. The Challenge Creator.

Your challenge is to re-create a famous movie or movie scene but forum-ified. Think of it kinda like you're making a forum fanfic of whatever movie or scene you choose. This is done as a team, one entry that you are working together on. The entry that wins will be the one that does the best job of maintaining the spirit of the original scene/movie BUT is creative enough with the forum-ifying of it to make it look the best. I'm giving you guys some creative liberty on this, if you just want to do a text recreation of it, go ahead. If you want to actually voice act it out and upload to YouTube, go ahead. If you want to create images throughout to paint a picture of it, go ahead. These are all ways to get contribution from other players. You can pick any movie or movie scene you want, but make sure to pick something that gives you enough room to work with.

And remember to be faithful to the original! If you pick a comedy - try to be funny. If you pick a horror - try to make it scary. Etc. Please send confessionals (to me!) and go! Your deadline is July 7th 11:59 PM EST.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    YellowNerd: Imma be honest, group creativity challenge irks me cause it limits my own creative cloud. Ykwim? But whatever let's get this bread

Also YellowNerd: I am fuming with the h word, this suuucks balls the challenge is so good toooo but goddam

YellowNerd returns to the confessional booth a 3rd straight time: we're definetly gonna lose

oh its not because our video is bad or anyway, it's just we made the a serious scene and turn it into funny,

Greetings gamers. You guys did really good on this challenge, I loved both entries for different reasons. But in the end, there can only be one winner. First... the entries.

The Lynch Sam Mob's Star Wars scene parody. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2o...ature=youtu.be

The Sam Lovers' Pulp Fiction scene parody. https://youtu.be/n18XLdligBA

The Lynch Sam Mob's was funny, the light saber sound effects were hilarious. The wilhelm scream at the end was hilarious. The intro crawl was really well done as well. And they did do a good job forum-ifying the scene.

The Sam Lovers' was more serious on the other hand (and it fits the theme of the real scene). Not to say there wasn't funny moments in it either. I think they had a definitely better and longer script and also did the best job of forum-ifying it (Sparsellus Wallace, say bloop again, etc). Both videos were good, the other team did a real life thing and this was all edited, but both were well done.

It was close, but in the end Juiz and I have to give it to The Sam Lovers. We slightly preferred their entry, but like I said it was a really close one in my book. The Lynch Sam Mob will have to vote someone off so please send in your votes to ME and Juiz. Confessionals as well. Ok, go!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Sam: and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Kubby: Oof. We made it. Cannot take credit for that.

Anonymous: I love me some good horse porn - The Puppet Master

Gonad: welp

Log: Hah, that’s the power of team work and a light dose of sleep deprivation.

Wumbo:

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Well, welcome The Lynch Sam Mob. Back here for the 2nd time.

Jenny: Alright everyone we lost, and I take full responsibility for that
    I’d like to quit the game, so please vote me off

Spars: O-oh. Well that kinda ruins some of the drama. Welp...
    Spoiler: 
    Gonad, you are safe. Hound, you are safe. Stein, you are safe. In a last ditch effort to make it seem dramatic... it's down to YN, Mike Hat, and Jenny. Oh wow I wonder who it could be.
    Spoiler: 
    Mike Hat, you are safe. You only had one vote against you. And also it was yourself.
    Spoiler: 
    YellowNerd, you are BANNED. Whoa.
    In a secret confessional booth...
    Spoiler: 
    Jenny: Oh hey we lost and it was my fault. Guess I’ll try and pull a villain move
    Using my idol and voting YN

Hound: Hey i would like to eliminate YellowNerd for the TDFE

Mike Hat who figured it out: what an unexpected turn of events, and definitely not a blatant attempt by Jenny to absorb all the other votes, nullify them with her idol, and then vote off whoever she wants. I have a pretty perfect opportunity to act as a spanner in the works here, but I'm honestly not sure if that would benefit me, depending on who she votes for. decisions, decisions...

Spars: In the end, there were 3 votes for Jenny, 2 for YN, and 1 for Mike Hat. Jenny used her immunity idol, making the votes against her null. YN is eliminated.
    Last edited by Juiz; 5 Days Ago at 05:43 PM.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the dicked club

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)