Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mortal Kombat X: Forum Edition

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    As the forums resident fighting games guy, it saddens me that I lost my spot in the character roster
    It's WIP right now
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler: 
    Lohuy, Kubby, Moon, and Ranger were gathered around a monitor, looking at a live feed of the Yami Kage Temple.

Lohuydahutt:
    Once we hit the drop point, we split up. Kubby and I will come in from the South. You two from the West.

Kubby: Rendezvous here. The North entrance.

Mooncat: Then what? A simple pickup and go?

Lohuy: We bag him if he resists

Ranger: Resistance might be more possible than you think.

Lohuy: Don't sweat it. Comes down to it, Sam won't know waht hit him prob.

Chapter 3: Sam Zero

Two Yami Kage ninjas ran up an excessively long staircase, to where Sam sat atop a throne.

Yami Kage 1: The forward defenses have stood down as you command, Grandadmin.

Yami Kage 2: It is confirmed. Four invaders.

Sam-Zero: It is time to entertain our guests.

Outside, the Battle Rap Kids converged at a stone door, the entrance to the temple's interior.

Lohuy: Okay, I've got point, Ranger, you and Moon, that side. Move prob.

The UK nerds did so, taking up positions on the far side of the doorway.

Just as Lohuy was about to call the breach order, Sam and several Yami Kage emerged from the door, walking up to a statue of the Elder Sam-Zero, kneeling before it in unison.

Mooncat gained a look of contemplation, before strutting up to the group of dudes.

Lohuy: Dammit Gona--Mooncat.

Mooncat: You! I need to speak to--

Sam-Zero: You are not welcome here. State your intentions.

Lohuy: Grandadmin, you need to come with us. My name is Sectiona--

Suddenly, the group was surrounded by even more Yami Kage, swords drawn.

Sam-Zero: You demand my cooperation. Yet you are cut off. Surrounded. Like a bris. What will you do?

Lohuy: My forum dad always spoke highly of you, Sam-Zero. He wants to chat.

Sam-Zero: Chatting, always his first choice.

Mooncat: Okay, how about we try pummeling? Now!

Lohuy: Wait!

Lohuy's behest was in vain, as fists and swords were swung before it could make a difference.

Sam and Loh sparred briefly, before backing up to gain their footing.

Sam-Zero: Lohuy Da Hutt. You lead this group, but they do not follow. What would your forum mom do?

Lohuy: Stop wasting time and kick your ass by punching you prob.

Sam struck Loh in the face twice, before forming a pun sword out of thin air and slicing him with it. Loh got up and let fly a burst of Magic Lightning, following by six more arcs, but couldn't stop Sam from freezing him in place with a mean impression, before running up, grabbing him, and punching him away.

He whiffed a ban hammer swing at the harp seal, and was tackled and slit by a swing of a Connect-I-Cut box cutter. Sam got up, uppercutted him, then smacked him against the ground with another hammer swing.

Sam: Huehuehuehue

Sam then punched Loh in the gut, pulled his entrails out, encased them in puns to form a makeshift spike, then jabbed it into Loh's eye.

Loh jumped up in the air, kicking with a blue sectional mod aura around him, knocking Sam back. But he was unable to prevent another grab from landing.

Sam-Zero:
    Lohuydahutt? More like Lol no u suk

Sammeh boi didn't have much time to breath after his defeat of the seal, however, as Ranger ran at him from behind, ready to swing a triple-tipped whip chain at him.

Sam quickly hit the deck, leaving a double account clone of himself in his place, and disappearing from Ragno's sight, before appearing from behind him and drop-kicking him off his feet.

With a flourish, he got up as Ragnarok turned to face him.

Sam-Zero: Your power should have revealed you were in my Range-r of fire. Surely Lawlzor taught you to use it, Strangerhumpersex.

Ranger: My forum dad taught me a lot, Administrator.

Sam-Zero: Let us see

Ranger moved to swing a whip trident, but Sam stuffed the attempt with a punch to the gut, then another followed by a Judo throw towards the wall. Sam formed another double account, which spammed Ranger as he tried to recover, dribbled Ragno like a basketball, kicked him out of the air, then grabbed him and bombarded him with impressions, finally knocking him down with a banhammer.

Ranger got up and unleashed a flurry of blows, the last an uppercut, smacked Sam with his tridents twice, struck him from below with a hard light construct of a Welsh dragon, then knocked him away with another barrage of punches.

He tried to keep the pressure up, but Sam's next double caught him off guard, setting him up to be punched skyward once more, then bounced off the ground with a slam of the banhammer. Ranger tried to give a last-ditch effort, but it was countered once more by Sam coating himself in pun energy, destroying his entrails with a powerful punch, forming a spike out of them, and stabbing him in the eye.

Sam-Zero: You aren't your forum dad. Not yet.

Sam heard a war cry behind him and turned to see Kubby zooming toward him on his motorized boots. Sam swept his leg, forgoing the attempt attack. Kubby got to his feet with a boost of Nitrous and a curse.

Sam-Zero: You announced your arrival, Kubbeline Alienz

Kubby: Specjalista Kubby.

Sam-Zero: Oh yeah, your group all think they're really...special.

Kubby let loose with a flurry of nitro-boosted punches that even Sam's finesse couldn't fully defend against. Sam keeled over from a final elbow to the back.

Kubby: If you know Faker, you know me. I thought the two of you were friends.

Sam-Zero:
    Our forum histories share a dark chapter.

Sam threw the fire-laden centerpiece from one of the hands of the statue, hitting Kubby in the face, before jumping over him. Kubby threw them 'bows and knocked Sam down. Sam got up and formed a rudimentary shield of puns in front of him, stunning Kubby long enough for him to create a pun aura around himself, before slide kicking Kubby in the ankles, and freezing him in mid-air with how mean his Joker is. He knocked him off of the ground with a jumping double hammer fist, punched him a few times, then stabbed him with pun daggers.

Kubby rushed forward on his street legal Heelies, blowing past Sam tried to throw a pun ball, and knocking him back with a blast from his arm cannons. Sam got up just in time to be caught in a brutal beatdown, ending in another cannon blast.

Sam caught Kubby pushing his luck, revving up his suit's engine, with a bed of spikes underfoot, before sliding under him, stunning him in mid air with puns, knocking him away with a banhammer, teleporting to meet him at the far side of his projectile arc, freezing him again all while firing mean impressions at him, then grabbing him by the shoulders and slamming him down onto the ground.

Sam-Zero: Do not judge yourself harshly, Specjalista Kubby.

Kubby wasn't done fighting, flipping through the air and kicking Sam in the face, followed by a few punches, flooring Sam, but not before a Yami Kage grunt forced his retreat with a multitude swinging of his sword.

Sam brushed himself off as Mooncat, done making quick work of a couple of other mooks, charged at him. Sam blocked the attack at the last moment and beat the ever loving shit out of Moon's ribs.

Mooncat: A feint. Probably play Chivalry too smh.

Sam-Zero:
    The Steam Punk. You should rally your companions rather than mock your superiors.

Mooncat: I'll keep that in mind, 'n case I ever meet one.

Moon tried to poke Sam's legs from under him with a bash with the hilt of his Claymore, but Sam anticipated it and knocked him back with several chops to the face. Moon rolled away and threw a YOLO pub dart, then several more as all were deflected by Sam before he hit Moon with an overhead swing of his hammer. Moon locked the hammer in with the guard of his Claymore, but the struggle ended in Sam disarming Moon, and knocking him the fuck out with a few extra swings of the hammer.

Sam-Zero: False reputation does not suit you.

The Yami Kage ninjas rounded up the four dudes, lining them up with hands bound before Sam.

Ranger: Any ideas?

Lohuydahutt: Sam-Zero...let's talk prob.

Sam-Zero: The opportunity has passed.

Mooncat: Got a new plan, Loh?

Ranger: Could have followed the old f***in one, Moon.

Lohuydahutt: You're gonna catch hell if you kill us.

Sam-Zero: Yes. I suppose so...let em go I guess idk.

The Yami Kage cut the quartet loose.

Lohuydahutt: That worked prob?

They heard a whistle, and turned to see Sane on the stoop to the temple, waving.
    Kubby: This was all a...?

Sam-Zero: A training exercise. You and your friends show promise, but until you act as one, you will fall short.

Back at HQ

Johnny Sane: So other than that you enjoyed your visit?

Lohuydahutt: Yami Kage shredded us.

Mooncat: You, maybe.

Kubby:
    I see plenty of pun-laden bootprints on your ass, too.

Johnny Sane: C'mon, you're all winners in my book.

Sane gazed at his phone as it beeped.

Johnny Sane: New orders, from General Umbreon. Priority One: PHPBB'ers, here in vB.

Kubby:
    Couldn't be.

Mooncat: You're not afraid, are you, Mr. Sane?

Johnny Sane: PHPBB'ers, I can handle...

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    You need to lead ur god damn team better Log

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

At one time I played Mortal Kombat and I can't spend a day without this game. Now, of course, everything is different. I’m not so carried away, but it’s nice to remember how I was in my youth. Ha, I'm not old yet, just freshman year of college, but priorities have already changed. Now I am interested in writing programs, and even inventing and creating games for androids myself. By the way, if you need programming homework help, you already know where to go.
    Last edited by crills; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:13 AM.