Thread: BKTurner47's Amazing AMA v.2.0

BKTurner47's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet

BKTurner47's Amazing AMA v.2.0

Well, since everyone else is doing it, I suppose I could jump on the "AMA Bandwagon" for a while. Ask away!

Turtlesauce's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Favourite fictional character ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    What’s the backstory on your forum name

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlesauce View Post
    Favourite fictional character ever?
    Whew, that's a hard one. To be honest, it depends on which "BKTurner47" you ask, really. I consulted my past selves, and here's what they all said:

Spoiler: 
    Timmy Turner (2012): Dr. Vulkan [one-off extra from an episode of Fairly OddParents with a mysterious vibe to him]
    Timmy Turner [Offline] (2013): Donald Davenport [charismatic Disney sitcom billionaire]
    Bigkidrant3 [Offline] (2014): Doctor Doom [probably one of the greatest Marvel villains of all time]
    Bigkidrant3 (2015): Stanford Filbrick Pines [badass hero with an even cooler backstory]
    BK-AK47 (2016): Bill Cipher [probably the coolest Disney villain of all time]
    BKTurner47 [Offline] (2017): Q-Anon [JUSTICE IS COMING. ALL OF THEM]
    BKTurner47 (Today): "Frank" / Anonymous5 [mysterious and illusive "fictional character" with an incredibly detailed backstory]

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    What’s the backstory on your forum name
    Well, this one's going to take a while to answer.

It all started when I first joined this forum all the way back in June of 2012. Back then, I called myself "ERBFan101", and I was fairly quiet. As 2012 progressed, I became louder and louder, becoming more of a brat in the process. During that time period, I changed my username to "Timmy Turner", the main character of my favorite show during that time. But then, I lost my password, and browsed this forum from afar until July of 2015, when I finally decided to come back under the name of "Bigkidrant3". Unfortunately, since I lost my password, I had to create an all-new account. I was greeted with praise and wonder, and I eventually wove my way back into the forum's history. However, things started to change by 2016. To keep a cringe-worthy story short, I became an aggressive "anti-SJW", with my rage peaking during the infamous "Jenner v. Banner" battle. During that time, I changed my username to "BK-AK47" to show how cool and edgy I was. I shiver whenever I think of those times.

But, during the Fall of 2016, I asked one of the Forum Moderators to merge my "Timmy Turner" and my "BK-AK47" accounts, and I eventually changed my name to the "BKTurner47" catchphrase I use to this day.
    Last edited by BKTurner47; 12-15-2018 at 04:02 PM. Reason: More questions, more answers

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Thoughts on the blackpill?
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonjik View Post
    Thoughts on the blackpill?
    A wise man "over there" once told me that sometimes, "the 'blackpill' / 'redpill' is just a well-coated, different flavored blue-pill". By that, I'm pretty sure that he meant that if you "think" you know something and have it mastered, you are still trapped inside the Matrix, and you are still 'blue-pilled'. No matter how hard we try, we will always be blue-pilled to some extent, and it is impossible to be fully red-pilled on a certain subject.

However, if you were to ask me about the literal term, I think that just giving up on society and believing that the world is beyond repair create the exact conditions that allow for the "enemy" to win, whether it be the Deep State, NWO Globalists, Reptilian Shape-Shifters, or whatever you want to call it. Would I consider myself "black-pilled"? Not in the slightest! Believe it or not, I may be pessimistic at times, but I am certainly not "giving up" anytime soon.

Wait, you mean "black-pill" as in "girlfriend" terms? Buddy, I haven't even graduated high school yet, let alone have any sort of relationship with anyone of the opposite sex. I don't know, Moonjik. If you want to talk about red-pills and black-pills, I am not the guy you want to run towards for information.