Blog Entries
    Damn, I like the powers you create
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I will delete this forum.

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Cape name: Arkangel
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Middling height, curly brown hair, serene expression, bags under eyes, olive skin, five o'clock shadow
    Personality: May seem tired at first glance as though he's drifting through life but often gets spontaneously and violently energetic. These bursts of energy last a few hours in which he's super productive and jittery but the come down is hard. A bit of a ladies man and a slither-outer.
    Backstory: A simple, coffee-drinking Greek American. Lorenzis was crossing the road without looking and was hit by a drunk-driver. He was in a coma for months where he was contacted by spirits in his mind. Upon waking up, Fabian discovered that the spirits still resided in his head and that he had psionic powers.
    Non-super skillset: Charismatic, highly persuasive, can lie like nobody else, street smart
    Element: Psionics
    Last edited by Moonjik; 12-23-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    Candy absorption and candy detection , candy rain, candy armor

Cape name: Teatime
    Sex: F
    Appearance: 4'9", 73, lbs. Liliana has a pale complexion, green eyes, and golden hair fashioned into two long twin tails that go down to her waist and bangs at the front of her head. She wears a pink tiered dress that flows down to the ground and covers her feet, wears two white gloves, and a sky blue bonnet. Her outfit is tied together at the sleeves and neck area with tiny blue ribbons, and a larger blue bow decorates her torso.
    Personality: A polite child with a small bit of a mischievous streak to her. For her, playtime lasts 24/7. She prefers to think of everything as a fun game and will try and make others play along, whether they want to or not.
    Backstory: Orphaned at the age of 6 and lived out her next couple of years behind a high class tea shop which sold a variety of teas and fine china. At her age, she was still developing and learning based off of what she sees and hears, so it's only natural that in such a location, watching the customers come and go and their interactions with the staff, she'd become a polite young lady. At the age of 9 she had the courage to walk in and greet the staff. Her extraordinary manners and the way she carried her made her a hit and she was made into a mascot of sorts for the shop, customers coming to meet her just as much as they did for the tea. It was here that her catering and service skills reached their peak, though the childish side of her never truly did fade away.
    Non-super skillset: Knowledge of tea, making tea, serving tea, drinking tea, and making friends
    Element: Time
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post
    Cape name: Teatime
    Sex: F
    Appearance: 4'9", 73, lbs. Liliana has a pale complexion, green eyes, and golden hair fashioned into two long twin tails that go down to her waist and bangs at the front of her head. She wears a pink tiered dress that flows down to the ground and covers her feet, wears two white gloves, and a sky blue bonnet. Her outfit is tied together at the sleeves and neck area with tiny blue ribbons, and a larger blue bow decorates her torso.
    Personality: A polite child with a small bit of a mischievous streak to her. For her, playtime lasts 24/7. She prefers to think of everything as a fun game and will try and make others play along, whether they want to or not.
    Backstory: Orphaned at the age of 6 and lived out her next couple of years behind a high class tea shop which sold a variety of teas and fine china. At her age, she was still developing and learning based off of what she sees and hears, so it's only natural that in such a location, watching the customers come and go and their interactions with the staff, she'd become a polite young lady. At the age of 9 she had the courage to walk in and greet the staff. Her extraordinary manners and the way she carried her made her a hit and she was made into a mascot of sorts for the shop, customers coming to meet her just as much as they did for the tea. It was here that her catering and service skills reached their peak, though the childish side of her never truly did fade away.
    Non-super skillset: Knowledge of tea, making tea, serving tea, drinking tea, and making friends
    Element: Time
    I love tea so I'm on board
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.