Thread: DD;DD

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Juiz; 01-06-2019 at 01:06 AM.
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Chapter 1: Somnolence

Drip.. drip.. drip.. drip..

"Mmf..."

Drip..

"Ugh.. not again."

A young man rolls out of his bed and hits the ground with a large thud, still wrapped in his blanket. After a brief struggle, he frees himself, yawns, and stretches whilst looking upwards at his ceiling.

"Tch.. damn it. I thought they had this fixed already.."

"Hiroaki, are you up yet? You're going to be late!" calls out a female voice from below the floor.

"L-late? You've got to be ki-" he turns and looks at his clock. 7:45. "S-SHIT!"

Hiroaki. Age: 17. Short in stature with a head of brown, messy hair. Always running late, he never really has the time to make himself look presentable. He's absent-minded and lazy, and while he can feel moments of optimism, he has a mostly negative outlook on life as a whole. His days are typically the same repeating cycle; he attends school in the morning, and works a part-time job at Goodman's, a local grocery store, in the evening at a local diner. Day in and day out, the same thing, again and again. He lives with his mother: unemployed and divorced. Beyond that, there really isn't anything else to him.

"Cya mom!" Hiroaki shouts as he runs out towards the front door, one arm in his jacket. "Don't forget your umbr-" his mom began to call out to him, but he was already gone.

7:55

The rain did nothing to stop him as he sprinted up the street, his arms slicing through the barrage of raindrops like a blade. He darted onward, with his goal rapidly approaching.

7:57

"I'm *pant* gonna *pant* make it *pant*" he said to himself as he passed through the open gates and through the courtyard, making his way inside building B, where his class was.

7:59

He grabbed the door to class 13B, and ripped it open, diving inside the classroom onto the floor. "I MADE IT! *pant* I..."

8:02

He looked around at his classmates, who were all giggling to themselves and chattering. "Ah, almost got it, Hiro. Maybe next time!" a voice called from the back of the small class.

Class 13B was a small class.. well.. all of the classes were small. On average, they had 10-15 students in each class. It was to "help teachers give attention to each student equally". Hiroaki's class had 9 students, including himself, 4 boys and 5 girls. In the back stood a tall boy, with a big shit-eating grin on his face, his dark hair slicked back to avoid covering it. His name was Kota, and he was Hiroaki's best friend.

"Get your ass back here, the teacher isn't here yet, so you're in luck!" Kota yelled, while waving his arm, gesturing for Hiroaki to come on. Hiroaki got up from the ground and took a step forward, but was stopped dead in his tracks as a hand slammed downwards onto his shoulder. "Late again, eh Hiro?" A mature sounding voice called out from behind Hiroaki, who in turn looked behind him, his eyes meeting with his teacher, Mr. Ichigawa.

"Well, now that we're all here, let's begin class for the day." Mr. Ichigawa said as he let go of Hiroaki's shoulder with a slight push forward. Hiroaki went back to his seat next to Kota and slumped down. "Ugh.. I was so close." he said to himself, exhausted not only from the run to school, but from his poor sleep from the night before. "Y'have problems sleeping too?" Kota whispered as he let out a yawn. "Yeah.. I had the craziest nightmare.." Hiroaki said, as he stretched, then put his head down. His eyes grew heavier and heavier, as he tried not to fall asleep.

"Alright class, starting today, we'll have a new student. Please, come in, and introduce yourself."

On cue, the door opened, and in stepped a boy, average in height and build. He had jet black hair that ran down the sides of his face, stopping just above his chin. The most peculiar thing, however, was on his face; a red cloth mask, with some strange markings, covered his nose and mouth, and was held up by elastic bands stretched behind his ears.

"My name is Shinjiro. Starting today, I will be a part of class 13B." he lifted his hand up, gesturing to the class.

Hiroaki felt his eyes slowly close, and after a moment, he fell asleep. Within moments of falling asleep, he began snoring gently, and drooling onto his desk.

Drip.. drip.. drip.. drip..
    Last edited by Juiz; 01-06-2019 at 01:05 AM.

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 

This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer

"Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Get your ass back here Juiz I'm not done yet

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    This is interesting, subscribed!

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    I concur, very interesting
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Chapter 2: Dyssomnia

Ding dong, ding dong

The bell signaling the end of Homeroom and the start of first period began ringing. "Well, why don't you briefly tell the class a bit about yourself, Shinjiro?" Mr. Ichigawa instructed. "I'm Shinjiro. I'm 19. I've lived here for a while, I've just been home-schooled up until recently. I really don't know what else to say about myself. I hope we all become good friends, I guess." he mumbled through his face-mask. "Nice mask" boomed a loud voice in a sarcastic, mocking tone. The source of that voice was a large man with a shaved head. He had scruffy facial hair, and an intimidating smirk. "Now now, Takeda, that's not very kind, is it?" another voice called out, similarly mockingly, this time from a female. She pushed up her glasses in a smug manner, flicking her shoulder length red hair as she laughed. "Maybe he's so ugly, he doesn't want us to suffer by staring at his face!" she laughed again.

"Takeda, Satomi, enough. Knock it off, or you'll be staying late to help clean the building." Mr. Ichigawa barked, shutting them both down in the process. "Now then, Shinjiro, you'll be sitting over there, in the first row, second seat, between Reizo and Kae. As Shinjiro walked to his seat, he passed by Reizo, a young man with a calm, cool demeanor. He had short, slicked back black hair and framed glasses, with eyes behind it focused on the book he was reading. He did not look up, or pay Shinjiro any mind as he walked to his desk. As he sat down, he turned over his shoulder to see Kae, an odd looking girl. She had short, brightly died pink hair hidden underneath a hood that was part of an over-sized hoodie. "Hey" Shinjiro politely greeted her, though she didn't seem to notice as she was busy doodling in her notebook.

"Alright class, I need to go get some extra class materials for Shinjiro, I'll be back in a few minutes, please behave yourselves." Mr. Ichigawa instructed as he walked out the door. Hiroaki was suddenly awoken by a swift jolt onto his desk; he opened his eyes and saw a foot against the leg of his desk, as his eyes traced the leg upwards towards its owner, he saw a pristine, well-dressed girl with a slender frame. A very clean head of dark hair, neatly brushed to a center part sat atop her head, that containing an annoyed expression of the class rep, Noriko.

"Hiroaki, the teacher may be gone, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to sleep in class! You've already gave an awful first impression to our new classmate and embarrassed us all by sleeping through homeroom. How about you get with the program already and wake up?!" She snarled as she kicked the leg of his desk again.

"Noriko, give him a break, why don't you?" A soft voice asked. Behind Noriko stood a taller girl wearing a slightly more provocative take on the school uniform. She was more full figured than Noriko, while still slender where it counted. Her hair was also dark, but pulled up to the side in a side-ponytail, revealing a beautiful face that gave off an aura of annoyance as well, directed at the class rep rather than Hiroaki.

"You want me to relax, Mami? He's a stain on our classes reputation! He's single-handedly the reason nobody can take us seriously! To think, you would rather side with this low-life than your own sister, I can't believe it!" Noriko shouted.

"No, Noriko, I'm not siding with anyone. I'm just saying, you're coming on a bit strong. Just lay off of the guy, okay?" Mami asked calmly, as she placed her hand on Hiroaki's shoulder, an intense warmth racing through his whole body at her touch. "Whatever, class is about to start, go sit down." Noriko demanded as she stomped off. Mami sighed, smiled, and walked away to her seat, waving at the other classmates as she passed. Kota leaned over to Hiroaki and smirked, "Mami touched you, Hiro. You have no idea how many guys are probably jealous of you, bwahaha." he cackled as he moved back over into his seat.

Hiroaki sighed to himself, and turned to look out the window, only to meet eyes with Akari, the girl who sat to his left. She was very cute, with lightly colored hair tied back in a braided ponytail, with the sides just slipped out, resting neatly on her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes locked onto Hiroaki's eyes, causing her to blush, a sentiment returned by Hiroaki, who looked forward to hide his blushing face from her. She smiled to herself, and turned to look out the window.

Mr. Ichigawa returned to the classroom, and began his lesson for the day. The day went on and on, until class was over for the day. Hiroaki and Kota left together, as Hiroaki went to work at Goodman's, and Kota bummed around the store for a while before heading home. Hiroaki's shift dragged on, but eventually came to an end, and he went home, exhausted from the long day. After his usual night-time routine, he flopped into bed, closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep. A moment later, he opened his eyes, and found himself in an empty dark room with a shadowy figure.

"Four days. The cycle begins. Four days." it eerily whispered, before fading into a smoke that blew right into Hiroaki's face. Instinctively, he closed his eyes, and when he opened them back up, he saw a familiar sight; he was back in his classroom, along with his classmates. "But.. I just went to sleep. How am I back here already? Is this a dream?" he thought, while pinching himself. The pain that he felt from the pinch lead him to believe this was in fact real life. He shook his head wildly to wake himself up, and his day went on as usual.

Rinse repeat, he finished class, went to work, came home, and slept. He closed his eyes, opened them, and was back in the same dark room. "Three days. The cycle begins. Three days." it whispered again, before once again fading into smoke. Hiroaki's eyes closed, opened, and he was again in class. It all happened again. He pinched himself. Finished school. Went to work. Went home. Went to sleep. "Two days. The cycle begins. Two days." Eyes closed. Open. Pinch. School. Work. Home. Sleep. "Tomorrow. The cycle begins. Tomorrow." Eyes closed. Open. Pinch. School. Work. Home.

He staggered into his room that night, scared and confused. "What the hell is going on.. Nobody believes me.." he questioned to himself as he crawled into bed. "It said something would happen today.. but nothing happened.. I'm losing my mind. I need.. sleep" he said as his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. His eyes once again opened, this time to a much bigger, more lit up room, and in that room sat himself, along with some familiar faces; his entire class, in a big, run down looking classroom. He pinched himself, and felt nothing.

Ding dong, ding dong
    Last edited by Juiz; 01-06-2019 at 01:06 AM.

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 

juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer

Blog Entries
    Well written! My only complaint is that I can’t proinounce some character names in my head

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Well written! My only complaint is that I can’t proinounce some character names in my head ;)
    For you, I'll do a totally legit re-cut where everyone is named Dennis.

Thanks buddy, glad to hear you're enjoying it. Next chapter might come tomorrow-ish, and will have more meat to it, the actual story is only beginning :)

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 

juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck I guess I should continue this.

I'll start writing this again on the 27th when I'm back from Canada. I have most of it planned out so maybe I can pump this bad boy out.

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 

juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer

Blog Entries
    I want a character named Dennis

Spoiler: