+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm just wearing down

LAWLzoR's Avatar 2016 Rapper of the Year
    Blog Entries

I'm just wearing down

School stress has been kicking my ass recently. I usually get stress at the end of the year but this year it's just relentless. I've cried at least three times so far, and I'm just feeling like I can't do what's being asked of me, and that I keep fucking myself at every chance I get to change. I will do the work, I basically have no choice, but I have no faith that it'll be good.

I'm feeling surfacing feelings of incompetency and incapability. Like I could never do it and I'm just a fraud, because people keep saying I'm smart and that I'll get through it, but they don't see all the procrastination that I do, all the unhealthy things I do, the struggle I feel I'm having with even basic academic tasks.

I used to pride myself on my resolve, that I'll stick through with my head held high enough to not feel like I'm drowning. But this year it's really different. I just want this year to be over. I regret even taking one of my history classes (that's really causing this issue). Every time I think of that research paper for that history class, the more scared I get to work on it, and the more I just want to push it away and never do it. But I have to, otherwise I'll just fucking fail. Like I said, I will do the work, but every time I think about it, the less I want to do it and the more I just wanna hide in my room and cry.

I'm just wearing down, guys, and it fucking sucks.
    Spoiler: 

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    School honestly always gets people like that, obviously you and myself included, over time. It totally fucking sucks but just remember its more the sign of a really tough and often unfair system. I promise it'll be ok, don't beat yourself up and just keep powering through it till its time for a break. And hey I bet your grades are better than most of the people I know myself included you're a smart fella

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

LAWLzoR's Avatar 2016 Rapper of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Brad I honestly have a hard time not beating myself up over things. I only have ~9 days to read through a bunch of primary sources and answer a question I think is impossible to do well, but I'll try!
    Spoiler: 

+ Reply to Thread