Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Forum Edition: Close of the Century

Wumbo's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    So does that mean I just get one use of the Mind Stone, or do the uses refresh when transferred to another user?
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Anyone who doesn't watch Duck Dynasty clearly isn't keeping up with the modern world!
    [9:30:38 PM] MaNCHA: Oh, Sambama
    If only there were someone out there who loved you.
    *MaNCHA removed Sambama from this conversation.*
    Technology's pretty incredible nowadays, you can like fuck robots and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH View Post
    All Praise Tom "The Great" Hawk, doing great things with his greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    "Yo Taylor, wanna see my family TREE?"

"You mean OUR family tree,"

"I was talkin' 'bout my dick, yo,"

"Oh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion, regarding my depiction of Mega Cocojoe
    I think my lung just collapsed again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    "Um... I want to ask you something.." ASK ME SHAUNA ASK ME
    'Did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?''
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallicus Wumberius, rapping about The Room
    ARRRR THE ROOM'S PRODUCTION COST EARNED YOUR CONDEMNATION
    BUT I'LL SINK YOU LIKE YOUR HARSH REVIEW EVASION
    AND THROW YOU OVERBOARD LIKE THAT FILM ABOMINATION
    SO PREPARE TO LEARN THE FILM VAULT COMBINATION
    Come AAHHHHN the jhapped ur head ahf and hung it from a roap
    de ohnly lehjin jew lef wahs jur proifhwgwgrwsd on sohp
    ah meen dat rats nest beer has trap sow many crooms thees boom could git maroneed and still eet lanch for a mant
    ahm the emz assassin smack like i did naht to leesa
    rahps so lean call me the tahwer of peesa
    taik ur leel slewp jahan bay and gew hoam, tall south caroowleena blackbayered gaht wiseauned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo doesn't hit the Bulls-Eye. He takes the whole animal down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @ Umbreon - Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm
    @ SaneButStrange, anyone who steals coconut water: SHOT! Anyone who tries to destroy canada: SHOT! anyone who pisses off Wumbo: SHOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Wumbo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Wumbo roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo's so good looking, his looks kill. But it's not murder... It's genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Wumbo's girlfriend lost her virginity to another man...

He got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo's Bitch
    @ Wumbo's Bitch - Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm
    Wumbo, im gonna change my name into Wumbo's Bitch if thats ok with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    I LIKE IT FOR THE SEXY MEN
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

I HAD A FROG NAMED "STICKY"

BUT YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND BY THE NAME STICKY DO YOU?!
    But that is what we call you.

Just not when you're around.
    Dude..

Don't go there man..

Sticky died when I was 7.. I forgot to feed him for like a year.

Ever since then I cry every night and have nightmares of frogs.

He shouts "WHY DIDNT YOU LOVE ME SPARTICA???!!!!?!?!?!"

And I cry more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    "Nigga want a verse from me, it's gon' cost a CHICKEN!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogs
    Lol, if the bible was fanfiction, Jesus is one Mary Sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel
    it’s my experience that usually when you kill people, it shuts them up

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo View Post
    So does that mean I just get one use of the Mind Stone, or do the uses refresh when transferred to another user?
    I'm making this up on the fly, but let's just say that the stones with use limits transfer their limits when they are given away. So you'd have one.

Also, special announcement, Hound has decided to leave his power stone with Mike Hat! Congrats Mike Hat!
    Last edited by KnotPoles; 05-06-2019 at 12:16 PM.

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Episode 3: Beach Episode
    Spoiler: 
    Hey everybody. It’s 5 against 5 now. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

After all of the drama last episode, and all of the negativity, it’s time for something more laid back. It’s time for a beach episode, everybody!

That’s right, we’re visiting the beach. With its beautiful scenery, splashing waves, and lifeguards with six pack abs. *swoons* Anyway, yeah, this is the beach. We’re just going to chill out and have a good time! And when it’s all over, one person will unfortunately be BANNED!

The challenge is both simple and not simple. It’s not simple if you overthink it, but it’s very simple if you just go with the (water) flow. I want everyone to start RPing as their TDFE persona as if they were on a beach setting. This roleplay will be done through Discord. Dialogue and activities are encouraged. You can interact with members of your team or the other team. Activities can range from building sand castles to starting an all out volleyball game. I’m giving you guys the freedom to make this beach a fun and active place to be!

The team with the best roleplayers will win the challenge. This will be determined by ranking everyone’s activity, character building abilities, team cohesion, etc. Both teams should use their respective chats to figure out how to have their team stand out.

Send me confessionals and questions!

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    I like how you managed to pick an anime screenshot of a beach episode I actually haven't watched rip
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Adonis eats ass
    Personally I don’t think Juiz should have been voted off, he carried us in the first challenge. Also thanks for the Mind Stone dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey everybody, Mike Hat here with another amazing hat recommendation. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/15...g?v=1493132744 I don't know the name of this dang hat, but it blocks UV rays and shit, which is pretty dang cool. Always a great hat to bring to the beach for a day of relaxing in the sun. :sunglasses:
    wumbo isn’t actually a bitch he’s a pretty cool guy but I won’t say it in public

Hey everyone. Our day at the beach is over. It was really wild! I was expecting happiness, a nice tan, and some sandcastle building. Never once did I think so much sex, drugs, and violence would get involved! Some of what I saw was truly repulsive. I saw a man ride a dead man like a jet ski powered by farts.

And it was awesome. These were some of the highlights:

Spars and I saw a lot of activity from Team "Eye of the Ban-Hammer" early on, and then Team "Brad genetically engineered smallpox, polio, cancer, AIDS, and Coldplay" managed to overtake them in that regard. But their early advantage, clever ideas, and strong presence even when outnumbered give Brad’s team the victory!

It is time for everyone from Juiz’s team to send me their votes through DM. Send confessionals!

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Spars
    I don't think this challenge was particularly close in terms of the victor... : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    Last time I did jack shit, this time I role-played myself doing jack shit. Sam still sux tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsoo1
    Welp, I had an off day and couldn't make it to the beach day, and we still won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    i never made a fire at the beach rip
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hat
    My idol Kanye West once said, “no one man should have all that power.” He’s right, I shouldn’t. But I do and that comes with haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    Look, honestly, I know I'm an easy choice for the villain in these games, because I'm such a giant douche, but this time around I'm really trying to play it straight and play for my team. I had a target on my back, and I almost got taken out last episode, but I'm here to get as many of my teammates, and myself, to the finals. I just need to show my team that I'm down to cooperate while we're still a team
    Kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    juiz is such a giant douche
    I still think Team Juiz suffered for trying to vote Hound and Juiz early on. That's two active members they could have had. The reasoning to vote off Juiz due to the stones is kind of dumb, because the object of the game should be to win each challenge so you don't have to vote anyone off. They won the first challenge, and then tried to eliminate the only two people who actually won that challenge for them.
    They're all puppets, dancing as I command them. They don't expect a damn thing.
    Oh gee golly guys, I'm so happy we're all having a great game here. I love everyone. I wouldn't vote for anyone if I could. Everyone on my team is so smart and beautiful!
    Voy a destruir a todos. Marca mis palabras.

Firmado,
    El Villano

Elimination Ceremony:
    Spoiler: 
    It's between Mike Hat, Lohuydahutt, Sam, Juiz, and Wumbo. Damn, I wanna kill Sam.
    Spoiler: 
    Oh crap, everyone on his team voted for him? HECK YEAH I GET TO KILL SAM! SAM YOU'RE BANNED YA BISH!

Stone Patch 2.0:
    Spoiler: 
    Stones can be traded. However, you cannot trade a stone back to a user who once had that specific stone.

Upon elimination, a stone holder can choose to either give one stone away or scatter all of their stones.

The time stone will be useful in some time. After the merge, its user will be granted two chances to go “back in time” and redo the challenge. They will be judged individually to see if they deserve immunity for their solo efforts. The current user is Adonis.

The soul stone lets its user bring back anyone who was previously eliminated one time. If they do it before the merge, that user is added back to their original team. The current user is Brad.

The space stone can be used to make any two people switch teams, including the user, one time before the merge. If you don’t use it before the merge, you get to swap the vote counts for any two players one time during the merge. The current user is Adonis.

The reality stone gives the user 3 wishes in the game. When you make a wish, we roll a dice to see which stone you’ll have. There will be 5 stone options and 1 fail option. If you land on a stone you’ve already landed on, it will count as a fail. The current user is Juiz.

The mind stone has two charges, allowing its user to manipulate another user's vote before the elimination ceremony, if they’re in it. Basically, it allows them to control someone else's mind, essentially giving themselves two votes to cast in the elimination ceremony, and stripping another person of their vote. The current user is Wumbo.

The power stone gives you an extra vote during the elimination ceremony, if you’re in it. The current user is Mike Hat.

If someone has three stones with full charges, they can use every charge on them to eliminate someone of their choice during the elimination ceremony, if they are participating in it. Nobody has this ability.

Charges never reset!
    Last edited by KnotPoles; 05-09-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Lmao I did not see that coming

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Episode 4: Copy Cat Challenges
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition... Sam died. That's all you need to know homies. What great news.

This time on TDFE...

Here's a mini interlude challenge: come up with a challenge for us and you'll get free immunity if we decide to use it.

Wumbo: both teams create a team logo, each team gets three hints about the other team’s logo and tries to recreate it, whichever team comes closest to the original wins

Here's your challenge, courtesy of Mr. Wumbo. Both teams need to create a logo for their own team, after it is done you will send it to me. Then we'll start the 2nd half of this which is each team will get 3 hints about what the other team's logo looks like, and will try to recreate it without seeing it. Whichever team best recreates the opponent's logo will win and the other team will gib someone the boot. Wumbo has immunity for this challenge whether his team wins or not.

Confessionals and go! : )

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Mike Hat: #Justice4Hound

Anonymous: Spars is a fart eating butthead

Spars: I wonder who said that

I'll never know with that anonymous in front, curses!

Anonymous: We are Anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us!

Wumbo: It’s kind of silly to assume someone is some grand puppet master considering literally everyone voted for Sam
    because he is a soy boy and CNN is fake news

Adonis: wumbo a bitch

Wumbo: Adonis's bussy is large

Anonymous: Hey everyone, Mike Hat here with another amazing hat opportunity. Currently I'm suffering from some pretty bad stomach pain related to kidney problems, so what better way to combat that than with a soda drinking hat? This hat lets me keep on chuggin' soda even while I'm passing a kidney stone, which is really useful as it helps to soothe the major epicenter of pain. Kidney stones may be a bummer, but I'll always have an amazing supply of soda to help keep my spirits up!

Wumbo:

The results are in, both Jenny and I have agreed that Team Juiz was closer. I will post the images below this post so you can see everyone's work, but Team Juiz had the correct background in the nether, the idea of lynching Sam (though not quite along the same path), as well as a fake Thanos appearance. They went with a Bowsette Thanos rather than a Gibby from iCarly Thanos, but they were on the right track. Team Brad on the other hand got the muscle guns correct and they did get a Naruto reference in there, but it was very far away from the actual logo's Naruto reference, just being the eyes. The winners are Team Juiz! Team Brad members, please send in your votes through DM to me and all contestant can submit confessionals in #confessionals4 or through Discord DM or through ERB forum PMs.

Here was Team Brad's original logo:

Here was Team Juiz's recreation of it based only off of the hints:

Here was Team Juiz's original logo:

Here was Team Brad's recreation of it based only off of the hints:

The hints were as follows...

Team Juiz: 1. Our logo is fly as fuck, 2. Our logo has guns, 3. We'll become the Hokage!

Team Brad: 1. i-Inevitable, 2. The People V. Sam, 3. Minecraft hell.

Time for confessionals and the elimination ceremony!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo:

Juiz: Adonis may or may not have been on a school bowling team

It's time to eliminate someone! I wonder who it could possibly be....

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Hmmmm, Brad, Adonis, Sane, Itsoo, and Ludwig. I wonder who could possibly be voted off of this team....
    Spoiler: 
    Meh I can't even bother. It's unanimously Ludwig who has done absolutely nothing and appears to have signed up for no reason. Ludwig, you are BANNED.

Also, Adonis has given his soul stone to Brad! That is all.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    dude wtf that's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I think Itsoo is a photoshop god

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

I tried to make our logo strange. Not strange enough, apparently.
    I made "Eye of the Spider"...that's my contribution to the internet. What's yours?

Administrator

Blog Entries
    I still like the arms that I put on our birb and I'm overall pleased with our freak of a logo
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Samos's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Episode 5: Let's Review
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition...The teams made logos and then the OTHER team had to try to recreate the other team's logo from hints. It's hard to explain but it was a cool challenge. I thought it was unfair that I got lynched though. Pretty sure that's federally classified as a hate crime now. Anyway, Juiz's team won, Ludwig got the boot, and Adonis gave his stone to Brad.

This time on TDFE...
    That’s right fools, I’m back from the dead and after your head. My challenge is a review challenge. Each team will submit one review (meaning only one review per team, NOT one review per person). You can review anything in the world you want. Judging will be based on 1. depth and 2. entertainment factor. It should really try to check off both boxes. I’m not looking for a totally goofy meme-packed sorta thing, but I’m also not looking for a boring class presentation. We’re just looking for a good review that provides intelligent analysis of whatever you’re choosing to review but is still fun to read. We will NOT be grading based on how much we agree with your points, just how in depth and interesting they are. Feel free to @me if you have questions. Thank you and as always, drive safe, spay and neuter your pets, and submit confessionals.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo:

Adonis: Sam got eliminated before someone who literally wasn’t playing the game and somehow he’s qualified to HOST?????

Spars: Today I will review Juiz's face. 0/10 too ugly. Thanks for coming to my review.

Brad: Ima review Sam's ass

Anonymous: juiz more like bald

Juiz: who invited spars back to the forum he's a fuckin bald bully and I'm voting him off at the first chance i get :angry:

Anonymous: hey so a while back i expressed strong feelings regarding spars being invited back to the forum, i just wanted to say he's a nice guy and a good friend but sometimes he just GETS to me and makes me MAD so i said someTHINGS i SHOULDNT have

Jenny: when you were on cnn i didnt C aNNy proof you had a friend
    Sam: How would I have gotten the invite
    Jenny: idk make a wish

Anonymous: sign up for VGBR!

Spars: ZIONNNNNNNNNN

Team Juiz's Review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Team Brad's Review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hello reviewers!

I’d like to thank both teams for very good submissions. You both had really solid, funny concepts, a very solid amount of depth, and some legitimately funny moments in your reviews.

My issue with Team Juiz’s review:
    I think it could have played around more with the different voices (I’m assuming the different fonts meant different voices, that could have been clearer). I would have enjoyed hearing more debate over the intricacies of the video; what you guys agreed on, what you didn’t agree on, should the video have been longer or was its brevity poignant, etc. I particularly find it contradictory how at one point the review criticizes the video for being too short, and then later praises its brevity. This paradox should have been acknowledged, but in general it mostly just speaks to the overall problem of a lack of a consistent voice or tone of the review.

My issue with Team Brad ’s review:
    The concept is funnier than the execution for me. The fact that you guys are reviewing Toontown as a viable real-life society lends itself to a lot of interesting discussions, and the categories you divide it up into are great, but it’s hard for me to get really invested in what you’re writing if you keep constantly changing the subject. I also feel like because you cover so many different aspects of the town, you don’t really allow yourselves to get really in depth about any of them. It feels like a bunch of very brief, mini-reviews of different things about Toontown than it does one collective review, and thus isn’t super attention-maintaining.

I said I’d be grading based on 1. Depth, and 2. Entertainment factor.

Depth:
    Team Juiz: 9/10
    Team Brad: 8.5/10

Entertainment Factor:
    Team Juiz: 8.5/10
    Team Brad: 8/10

For both categories, I’d have to give the edge to Team Juiz’s review. Team Brad, time to send someone packing.

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Adonis and Sane...you two are safe. Brad and Itsoo, it's down to one of you two. The person who is safe is...
    Spoiler: 
    Brad. You played a good game Itsoo. You aren't just a fighter, you are an excellent fighter. You've earned that title. Itsoo, you are BANNED.
    Oh, you thought that was it for this episode? Afraid not.
    Spoiler: 

Team Juiz. You thought you could live with your own failure in the beach challenge. Where did that bring you?

Back to me.

I thought by doing a bulk of the work for one challenge, you all would keep me around and not vote me off so that I could help you all in future challenges.

But you have shown me, that's impossible.

As long as there are those that will remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

They will resist.

I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do.

I will shred this game down to its last atom. And then...with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. A game with no teams. A game where I have not been eliminated yet.

The work is done. It will always be done. I am inevitable.

Sam slowly starts walking towards Adonis, Brad, Sanic, Wumbo, and Juiz. Adonis charges forward and whacks Sam with a wooden chairleg. Sam flinches, but punches Adonis and takes his time and space stone.

Brad shoots a soul blast towards Sam. Sam puts his arm out in front of it and keep trudging forward, eventually ripping the stone out of Brad's hand.

Sanic shoots a powerful blast from the power stone at Sam that sends him flying several feet back, but Sam uses the time stone to rewind time, dodge the blast, and take the power stone from Sanic.

Wumbo uses the mind stone to get in Sam's head and replay Kanye West's ERB verse over and over. Sam screams in agony but eventually charges forward, tackles Wumbo, and takes the mind stone.

Juiz uses the reality stone to turn Sam into a duck. Duck Sam flies toward Juiz and grabs the reality stone with his beak to turn himself back to normal. As a last resort, Juiz pulls out the Rosetta Stone and attempts to use it. A giant sword shoots out and hits Sam in the chest. Sam collapses to the ground, writhing in pain.

Juiz walks up to Sam, holds Sam's face in his hands and says "You've gone mad with power, Samuel."

In a trembling voice, Sam slowly mutters the words "...you should've gone for the head."

Juiz yells "NO" as Sam snaps his fingers.

tl;dr The teams are now merged, Sam is back in the game, the stones are all gone
    Last edited by Samos; 05-20-2019 at 12:03 AM.

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.