Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Forum Edition: Close of the Century

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSam View Post
    Episode 5: Let's Review
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition...The teams made logos and then the OTHER team had to try to recreate the other team's logo from hints. It's hard to explain but it was a cool challenge. I thought it was unfair that I got lynched though. Pretty sure that's federally classified as a hate crime now. Anyway, Juiz's team won, Ludwig got the boot, and Adonis gave his stone to Brad.

This time on TDFE...
    That’s right fools, I’m back from the dead and after your head. My challenge is a review challenge. Each team will submit one review (meaning only one review per team, NOT one review per person). You can review anything in the world you want. Judging will be based on 1. depth and 2. entertainment factor. It should really try to check off both boxes. I’m not looking for a totally goofy meme-packed sorta thing, but I’m also not looking for a boring class presentation. We’re just looking for a good review that provides intelligent analysis of whatever you’re choosing to review but is still fun to read. We will NOT be grading based on how much we agree with your points, just how in depth and interesting they are. Feel free to @me if you have questions. Thank you and as always, drive safe, spay and neuter your pets, and submit confessionals.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo:

Adonis: Sam got eliminated before someone who literally wasn’t playing the game and somehow he’s qualified to HOST?????

Spars: Today I will review Juiz's face. 0/10 too ugly. Thanks for coming to my review.

Brad: Ima review Sam's ass

Anonymous: juiz more like bald

Juiz: who invited spars back to the forum he's a fuckin bald bully and I'm voting him off at the first chance i get :angry:

Anonymous: hey so a while back i expressed strong feelings regarding spars being invited back to the forum, i just wanted to say he's a nice guy and a good friend but sometimes he just GETS to me and makes me MAD so i said someTHINGS i SHOULDNT have

Jenny: when you were on cnn i didnt C aNNy proof you had a friend
    Sam: How would I have gotten the invite
    Jenny: idk make a wish

Anonymous: sign up for VGBR!

Spars: ZIONNNNNNNNNN

Team Juiz's Review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Team Brad's Review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hello reviewers!

I’d like to thank both teams for very good submissions. You both had really solid, funny concepts, a very solid amount of depth, and some legitimately funny moments in your reviews.

My issue with Team Juiz’s review:
    I think it could have played around more with the different voices (I’m assuming the different fonts meant different voices, that could have been clearer). I would have enjoyed hearing more debate over the intricacies of the video; what you guys agreed on, what you didn’t agree on, should the video have been longer or was its brevity poignant, etc. I particularly find it contradictory how at one point the review criticizes the video for being too short, and then later praises its brevity. This paradox should have been acknowledged, but in general it mostly just speaks to the overall problem of a lack of a consistent voice or tone of the review.

My issue with Team Brad ’s review:
    The concept is funnier than the execution for me. The fact that you guys are reviewing Toontown as a viable real-life society lends itself to a lot of interesting discussions, and the categories you divide it up into are great, but it’s hard for me to get really invested in what you’re writing if you keep constantly changing the subject. I also feel like because you cover so many different aspects of the town, you don’t really allow yourselves to get really in depth about any of them. It feels like a bunch of very brief, mini-reviews of different things about Toontown than it does one collective review, and thus isn’t super attention-maintaining.

I said I’d be grading based on 1. Depth, and 2. Entertainment factor.

Depth:
    Team Juiz: 9/10
    Team Brad: 8.5/10

Entertainment Factor:
    Team Juiz: 8.5/10
    Team Brad: 8/10

For both categories, I’d have to give the edge to Team Juiz’s review. Team Brad, time to send someone packing.

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Adonis and Sane...you two are safe. Brad and Itsoo, it's down to one of you two. The person who is safe is...
    Spoiler: 
    Brad. You played a good game Itsoo. You aren't just a fighter, you are an excellent fighter. You've earned that title. Itsoo, you are BANNED.
    Oh, you thought that was it for this episode? Afraid not.
    Spoiler: 

Team Juiz. You thought you could live with your own failure in the beach challenge. Where did that bring you?

Back to me.

I thought by doing a bulk of the work for one challenge, you all would keep me around and not vote me off so that I could help you all in future challenges.

But you have shown me, that's impossible.

As long as there are those that will remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

They will resist.

I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do.

I will shred this game down to its last atom. And then...with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. A game with no teams. A game where I have not been eliminated yet.

The work is done. It will always be done. I am inevitable.

Sam slowly starts walking towards Adonis, Brad, Sanic, Wumbo, and Juiz. Adonis charges forward and whacks Sam with a wooden chairleg. Sam flinches, but punches Adonis and takes his time and space stone.

Brad shoots a soul blast towards Sam. Sam puts his arm out in front of it and keep trudging forward, eventually ripping the stone out of Brad's hand.

Sanic shoots a powerful blast from the power stone at Sam that sends him flying several feet back, but Sam uses the time stone to rewind time, dodge the blast, and take the power stone from Sanic.

Wumbo uses the mind stone to get in Sam's head and replay Kanye West's ERB verse over and over. Sam screams in agony but eventually charges forward, tackles Wumbo, and takes the mind stone.

Juiz uses the reality stone to turn Sam into a duck. Duck Sam flies toward Juiz and grabs the reality stone with his beak to turn himself back to normal. As a last resort, Juiz pulls out the Rosetta Stone and attempts to use it. A giant sword shoots out and hits Sam in the chest. Sam collapses to the ground, writhing in pain.

Juiz walks up to Sam, holds Sam's face in his hands and says "You've gone mad with power, Samuel."

In a trembling voice, Sam slowly mutters the words "...you should've gone for the head."

Juiz yells "NO" as Sam snaps his fingers.

tl;dr The teams are now merged, Sam is back in the game, the stones are all gone

sam u evil fuck

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Ya don’t choose my review,

Ya get rid of my team,

and ya take my stone

do you want me to explode?

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Blog Entries
    Episode 6: Couple Scruffle
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition.. the teams did reviews, then Sam went mad with power and destroyed the teams and stones. We're now in the merge portion of the game.

This time on TDFE...
    The stones have been destroyed. Teams have been disbanded. Blood has been shed. And now, it’s up to you as an individual to try to make it to the end of Total Drama Forum Edition.

I am proud of you all for making it this far, and all of you deserve it except for one sucky man. While four combatants took their bans with dignity, one evil bastard slipped his way back into the game by taking advantage of the guest host position I gave him. Samos, I want you to know that nobody crosses me, and if you pull anything like that again I will not hesitate to bring the banhammer down upon thee. This is your final warning, you armpit-licking, fascist-sympathizing, salmon-eating son of a bitch. And that goes for anyone else who tries to cross me!

Anyway, who’s ready for our first challenge of the merge? You’re all on your own now, folks, unless you’ve made allies along the way. This challenge will consist of multiple parts that vary in length. The first part will be very simple, all you have to do is DM me your most trusted ally and your least trusted foe in this game. Once all 8 of you have, we will be able to move on to our next stage.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Samos
    I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. As lightning turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now, it’s here. Or should I say, Sam-I-am.
    Sam sux
    Samos
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sam REALLY sux
    Hey losers this is Brad and I just wanted to tell you all that I'm a big smelly fat head.
    My name is Juiz and if not for my ribcage I would eat my own small peepee
    what's up guys it's Brad again, just wanted to let you know that I once stuck my whole fist inside my own asshole and it got stuck for a week
    Mike Hat here, just wanna inform the folks back home I've been under the influence of laughing gas for a while and it has created a very interesting atmosphere for me to try to compete in this next challenge
    sparts is a dick
    hey can someone do a confession pretending to be me
    Hi im tom's spaghetti and I constantly smell like fertilizer
    thanks

Alright, now that everyone has sent me their best ally and worst foe, it’s time for you all to find out what it was for. I am going to disregard the extremes and pair you all with someone who might be more or less in between. You can work on these in Discord DMs and then DM me to finalize it. These are your pairs:

Sane and Juiz
    Brad and Lohuydahutt
    Adonis and Mike Hat
    Samos and Wumbo

This is an adapted version of a challenge from a previous season. One I won, by the way. The next part of this challenge is to come up with a challenge with your partner. The challenges will then be assigned at random to a pair - it is possible to get your own challenge, but it is more likely to end up being another pair’s. After this step, each pair will have a challenge to work on together. The pair that does the best job with the challenge they were assigned will get immunity. The remaining six players will go into the elimination ceremony.

Last time this challenge happened, Sam and I came up with a challenge that would be impossible for anyone other than ourselves. It was to write a rap battle between Sam’s younger brother and an old wiki troll, but we used their screen-names no one knew about. And then we got our own challenge and nailed it. So my new rule for this challenge is that your challenge must be possible for anyone to do, and can’t hand anyone a free win or loss. Also, no rapping.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 

idk what the fuck I'm supposed to talk about here
    i cannot believe i got paired with the indisputably worst person i have ever had the displeasure of knowing
    jenny is a not dick because i'm not a mean person who will slander others in confessionals

Now that all four pairs have sent in a challenge, it's time for the next stage. These are all of the challenges you'll need to do.

1. Adonis and Sanic, you'll be taking part in your own challenge! It was as follows:

"You and your partner must take on the World's Hardest Game: https://www.crazygames.com/game/worlds-hardest-game

Now, to be fair, I don't want to force people to have to slog through all 30 levels. So, there's a compromise. Either one member can take one for the team and beat all 30 levels, or both members of the team can individually work their way through the first 15 levels, stop at level 16, and split the work. No cheating, and please use the link I've provided to access the game - some other sites have slightly reworked/easier versions, and we wouldn't want that. Once you've met either of the qualifications of this challenge, send the host a screenshot, making sure to show both your progress and the website you played the game on, so we can be sure you completed the challenge."

2. Juiz and Sane, you'll be taking part in Brad and Lohuydahutt's challenge. It was this:

"One member of the team needs to draw something consisting of multiple people, objects, or actions. The second member of the team then needs to write a creative, fictional story of at least two paragraphs in length based on the drawing."

3. Brad and Lohuydahutt, you have Sam and Wumbo's challenge. It is:

"Write and perform (via recording) a parody version of a famous movie or theatre scene"

4. Sam and Wumbo, you have Juiz and Sane's challenge. It is:

"Draw a picture of Sane fighting off a twisted nightmare version of his greatest fear"

This is due by Saturday at 11:59 PM EDT.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    I love all of my Total Drama gladiators <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hat
    I confess I participated in a broken system that I hated but I needed to keep my financial status situated

It’s finally time for the end of this challenge, nice. Now let’s go through each submission before I make my decision.

First, Mike Hat and Adonis were tasked to have one person complete the World’s Hardest Game. Mike Hat completed the game with 630 deaths, which is pretty impressive, I think.

Next, Wumbo and Sam were tasked to draw Sane fighting his worst nightmare:: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._challenge.jpg

Then, Sane and Juiz had an adapted version of their original challenge. Since Juiz was at Anime North, the challenge was changed to be Sane writing a short story about a picture Juiz took at the con. This was the picture: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...524_204803.jpg and this was the story:
    https://i.gyazo.com/962d67c4b7ab3630...ea21e32829.png

Lastly, Brad and Lo submitted two videos for their challenge to parody a famous scene. With Brad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsXoZftGzMk With robot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxuPN3fWNcg

So who won? It’s hard to say. But I’m going to have to go with Brad and Lo for the simple reason that they had more team cohesion and fresher ideas than any other duo.

Brad and Lo, you two have immunity. Everyone else, you’re up for elimination.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    log is a god
    Quote Originally Posted by Samos
    Everything is going exactly according to plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    greetings gamer @Samwise, you just advanced to level uh, SUCK
    Man I hope Anime North doesn't get me eliminated again
    can’t believe i wasn’t granted immunity after digging this bad boy up
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...315/image0.jpg

Elimination Ceremony:
    Spoiler: 
    We're here with our first elimination ceremony of the merge. Brad and Lohuydahutt are safe because they won the challenge. That leaves Juiz, Mike Hat, Sam, Adonis, Sane, and Wumbo.
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo, you are safe. That drawing was epic, so I'm glad.
    Spoiler: 
    Mike Hat and Adonis, you're safe.
    Spoiler: 
    Sane is safe. That leaves Sam, the evil bitch, and Juiz, the guy at Anime North. Who will be eliminated?
    Spoiler: 
    Suspense...
    Spoiler: 
    Uhm, what the hell? Juiz and Sam had an equal amount of votes, with 4 each?
    I guess that means it's time to put you motherfuckers in TDFE LIMBO!

One will live, one will die. It will come down to a tiebreaker challenge. Tune in next time to see who comes out alive!

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welp. Interesting. Guess I get to sit around doing nothing for a couple more days then ay.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Blog Entries
    Y’all fucks better swipe right on me

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Episode 7: The Dating Game
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition.... the contestants created challenges for themselves or for others. In the end Brad and Log won the challenge and gained immunity due to their beautiful Romeo & Juliet re-imagining. No one got eliminated though due to a perfect 4-4 tie in votes vs Sam and Juiz who entered TDFE Limbo to see who gets eliminated today. That means there will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!

This time on TDFE...

Greetings gamers, it is I, your host for this challenge, Spars. This is a pretty simple challenge but.... welcome to the dating game! Your goal is to make, essentially, a dating profile. It can be for you, or for a character, but I'll give you bonus points if you do one for yourself since I imagine it will be easier to make an interesting profile for a character of some sort. You will be judged on how good the profile is, how close to an actual dating profile it seems, how funny, how good the pics are, etc. Jenny and I will either swipe left or right on your profile, the ones we swipe right on will get immunity while only the ones we swipe left on will be up for elimination. If all but one person is swiped right on, then that person is automatically eliminated with no ceremony. If everyone is swiped right on, then Jenny and I will just discuss who had the best profile and they get immunity.

Juiz and Sam WILL do this challenge, if one of them is swiped right on and the other is not, then that person will be eliminated and lose the tiebreaker. If you're both swiped right on and survive with immunity, then you'll do a 1v1 challenge at the end for a double elimination this episode. Remember, make it like an actual dating profile! Pics and a bio in 400 characters or less that would make us want to swipe right on you/your character. Ok, confessionals and go! We'll go with Friday at midnight EST for the deadline.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Janet: sparts is a dick

Spars: not putting that one in

Wumbo: spars is a dick

Spars: not putting that one in

Juiz: I'm having trouble sending confessionals, please help!

Janet: Should be good now, go ahead and try

Juiz: Sparts is a dick

Spars: Really? You went through the trouble to get confessionals added... to say that.

Log: Sparts and dicks are one and the same

Brad: Sparts is a decent fellow

Juiz: Not gonna lie, the fact that I'm close to elimination due to a tie with someone who somehow wormed himself back in after just being eliminated is a bit irksome. Something smells awfully fishy.

Adonis: sams cheating

Adonis: As much as id love to see Juiz get eliminated to anime north again Sam should just highkey catch the boot because he already LOST THE GAME. Fascist mods smfh

Wumbo: SHADY SPARTS and JUNKIE JANET rigged the competition so DEEP STATE (((Sam))) could win! Bad!

Sam: Finally, a challenge suited to my strengths

Brad: ima swipe left on Juiz

Barack Obama: My fellow Americans, it is on this fine day that I ask us all to unite against a common evil against our great nation. His name is Sambama, and he is the leader of an underground terrorist cell hellbent on destroying the American dream and the freedom that we hold dear. We must come together and fight as one to take down this threat to our American way.

Sam: gdi not this guy again

Hello contestants, the profiles are in and the results have been judged. You will see each other's profiles in the episode cause holy shit that'd take up too much space here. For now you just have to pretend and visualize. Here we go.

Mike Hat: You have been SWIPED LEFT.
    Log: You have been SWIPED LEFT.
    Brad: You have been SWIPED LEFT.
    Adonis: You have been SWIPED LEFT.
    Wumbo: You have been SWIPED RIGHT. You have immunity!
    Sane: You have been SWIPED RIGHT. You have immunity!

As for you limbo heads.... one of you was swiped right and the other swiped left. So one of you is getting eliminated right now. The other will have immunity in the voting phase. The person swiped left on and getting eliminated is.... Sam. At first I was going to swipe right on Sam but Jenny disagreed, we talked about it and in the end decided to go with left due to unoriginality. There are so many Thanos Tinder profiles out there. Juiz's profile (of Dion) we both agreed with right on and there was no need for further discussion. Sam... you are BANNED. Again.

Sam: I insert myself back into the game again

Spars: Ok, Sam still lives. No one was eliminated here.

.... JK you have no power here Sam. Sam still dies.

The remaining 7 send in your votes and confessionals! Sam you're dead now. But you won't be officially killed until the episode is out... so I guess you can send in a final confessional if you want! Juiz, Wumbo, Sane, and obviously Sam are ineligible for votes due to immunity and getting eliminated. So vote for one of Adonis, Brad, Log, or Mike Hat.

Now, for the entries, here they are!

Adonis:
    Spoiler: 
    this was originally two pictures of adonis in a lucha mask that have been removed for privacy (even though he's wearing a mask idk)

Bio: I’m just trying to win your heart, and the WWE world heavyweight championship.

Mike Hat:

Sam:
    Spoiler: 

He had one more pic but it broke for me and I can't see or copy it. Weird.

Wumbo:

Juiz:
    Spoiler: 

Brad:

Log:

Sane:
    Spoiler: 
    Bio: Name: Luke
    Education: Associates in Theatre at Southern Union State Community College

Existentialist and 420 Friendly - so let's smoke a blunt and talk about the universe

I'm a single father to my dog Mac, and he's sad about it.

Let's make a movie about our relationship.

Trying to quit cigarettes, need that motivation from someone.

Honestly just looking for someone who likes me for me, but will always push me to be the best me I can be.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Sane: I hope this works

Sam: I have literally never seen a Thanos Tinder profile before

Juiz: Finally, he's gone. For good. My plan to go super extra with my submission was a success.

Adonis: first of all fuck the judges I am hot as hell in that Lucha mask.

Swipe left on me if you want but see if you don’t catch a flying elbow to lose your belt to me at Hell in a Cell SPARS

Log: damn selfies and awkward dry humor don't make for good dating profiles? RIP me.

Juiz: Still hate Sam. I'll kill 'em a 3rd time if I have to.

Mike Hat: Probably focused a bit too much on making a legitimate profile and not enough on the humor aspect. Oh well, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Brad: pretty offended you fucks swiped left on me

Wumbo: it makes me feel very nice that yall liked my profile so much

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Welcome everyone to the ceremony. First off... Sam you are BANNED. Again. Now... Wumbo, Sane, and Juiz you are all safe. Here's your imaginary marshmallows.
    Spoiler: 
    Brad and Log you are also safe. Neither of you received any votes. That leaves....
    Spoiler: 
    Adonis and Mike Hat. It was a 4-3 vote and on of you is gonna DIE. LITERALLY. And that is....
    Spoiler: 
    Adonis who's getting a marshmallow. Mike Hat you are BANNED.

We are now in the final 6! Who will come out on top? Who will DIE? Find out next time on... TOTAL. DRAMA. FORUM EDITION!!!!!
    Last edited by Adonis; 3 Days Ago at 02:57 AM.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    Swipe left on me again I dare you

Spoiler: 

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Swipe left on me again I dare you
    <----

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    Episode 8: Polarboard Game Online
    Spoiler: 
    Hey b-words. You have made it to the second half of the game! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! How exciting.

With how long the last few challenges were, I thought it’d be fun to bring back the fast-paced challenge style we saw early in the game one last time. We’ll be doing a challenge that requires two groups of three to be online at the same time, but should be fairly quick once that’s arranged. These groups are:

Juiz, Lohuydahutt, and Brad
    Sane, Adonis, and Wumbo

Reach out to your group members to figure out a time that works for all three of you.. Once all three of you are online and ready, you will play a classic game of Board Game Online against each other. https://www.boardgame-online.com/ Your game should be 300 spaces, privated, and set to default settings. You should need about an hour and a half of free time at most to finish a game. If I’m online, message me a link to the game so I can watch it as a spectator. If I’m not online, just send me a screenshot of the results. The two winners will get immunity, and the others will go to the elimination ceremony. This will be the last time that there will be more than one person with immunity. I won’t be setting a deadline for this, but do it as soon as possible.

If you’re unfamiliar with Board Game Online, just message me and I’ll set up a practice game and explain the basics. I know some people are more familiar with it than others.

Confessionals/questions!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    sparts is NOT a dick
    wtf I voted Lo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hat
    Pleased to announce I have access to this confessionals channel as well as the challenge channel and TDFE chat, which clearly means I've returned to the competition immediately and not the more simple explanation that my privileges haven't been revoked yet
    A BGO challenge? Thanks for the free wins, hosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    A BGO challenge? WHAT ARE WE NERDS
    I’m glad no ones done any dumb shit Mysterious Persona like in the really old TDFEs
    What's good scrubs? I'm here to eliminate you all as you fall into my trap like little flys. You stand no chance in my presence. Good fucking luck kiddos.

- The Wet Willy Giver
    I am the mysterious persona like in the really old TDFEs. Many will fall at my hands until there is nothing on the horizon but victory. Order a rudy tooty fresh and fruity from IHOP today.
    No I am the Mysterious Persona from the old TDFE’s! Mark my words, I will milly rock on every block until no one is left alive! Tremble before me, and purchase No Man’s Sky, available on all platforms at your local Gamestop!
    NO I AM THE MYSTERIOUS PERSONA FROM THE OLD TDFE’S. While this imposter milly rocks I hide it in my sock (it being the victory btw). Bow down to I, your new ruler, and perhaps you will be spared when I am the god of the new world! Also use promo code TDFEVillain at checkout on club penguin for 5% off your monthly membership subscription.
    Hey guys, anonymous mysterious persona here. Just kidding, it's me, Todd Howard. That's right, don't question it. It just works. Now, can I interest you in a copy of Skyrim to play on your electric washboard? Now, close your eyes and when you reopen them you wi-

Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there.
    So you're going by "Mysterious Persona from the Old TDFE's" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
    H-hey Mysterious Persona from the Old TDFE's, do you remember me from Biology? Freshman year? It's Laura. I just wanted to stop by since you missed the last reunion, I was looking for you. I always thought you were really smart and talented, but I could never work up the nerve to tell you. Anyway, I hope you're doing well...HAHA Just kidding, it's still Tanner you fucking gullible idiot lmfao. Anyway, the gym awaits, see ya man good talk.

Alright, that was quick! The first game was done the day I sent the challenge, and the other game was done the day after. Thanks for keeping things moving. Here are the results of the BGO games:

Adonis, Brad, and Wumbo’s game: https://i.gyazo.com/85a08258cbfea15f...ef54ea33dc.png

Juiz, Lohuydahutt, and Brad’s game: https://i.gyazo.com/5438e40c5097dd48...5e0519cc80.png

Adonis and Juiz won their games, so they are immune for this elimination ceremony. That means they’re guaranteed top 5! Lohuydahutt, Brad, Sane, and Wumbo are up for elimination. Let’s see some votes and confessionals!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    B O O S T E D A N I M A L S
    CRAB RAVE
    damn they nerfed magic shop hard
    more like bad game online
    Sane, watch your neck, lest you find yourself marching to the gallows.

Elimination Ceremony:
    Spoiler: 
    It’s that time again. Just two days after the last one! Adonis and Juiz are safe, but any one of the rest of you losers could be eliminated right here, right now. Who will it be?
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo, Sane, Lohuydahutt, and Brad. I’m so excited to see the look on the face of whichever one of you I need to ban. Hell, I wouldn’t mind just banning all of you right now! For the sake of this game, though, all but one of you will be safe.. for now.
    Spoiler: 
    Lohuydahutt, I was really disappointed with your performance in this last challenge. We’ve played hours upon hours of BGO together, and yet you still kept making rookie mistakes! Juiz’s log burning halfway through the game was symbolic of that performance, cuz it was like you gave up halfway through. I’d end your TDFE career right here, but you didn’t receive any votes. That leaves three.
    Spoiler: 
    Brad. I see you. Think you so bad. Well you really are BAD, am I right everyone? Lol! But yeah you’re safe too.
    Spoiler: 
    That leaves Wumbo and Sane. The biggest losers here. Very shortly, I will reveal which one of them received the most votes. Why don’t I spell it out for you?
    Spoiler: 
    S
    Spoiler: 
    A
    Spoiler: 
    Sane: Hold up I got some shit to say.
    Haven't done a lot of these lol. I wouldn't say I'm a villain because I failed at it but also I wasn't trying to be one. The other team voting Juiz off for the stones is what threw all trust out the window. Especially when you guys had an easy vote with Sanic, who was inactive at the time. After that I knew Adonis was skeptical, and I couldn't blame him, I would be also. The goal was to just win the challenges and it started off good. Then the merge hit and I knew the threat of Juiz, Wumbo, and Adonis would wipe everyone else out. So one had to go. Juiz was the most likely due to him being inactive due to the convention, and the revenge he had every right to pull on his team. Then my best bet was Adonis. If I could save Lol and Sanic I had them on my team. Still, I got close just like the tie breaker with Juiz, but we just didn't have the power we would have if Sam had won the tie. And so here I am, might as well vote myself off cause there's no sense in voting anyone else. Lo maybe, but it's a 50/50 chance either way. So fuck it ya know

Well, Sane, fine speech. But even if you didn't vote for yourself, four other people did! You are BANNED!!!!!!!!

Last edited by KnotPoles; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:42 PM.

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    I did vote myself

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.