Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Forum Edition: Close of the Century

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Episode 9: Red Flags
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition... the contestants played BGO and Juiz/Adonis won immunity. Sane got eliminated and even voted for himself. That's all.

This time on TDFE...

Red Flags time. We'll do 3 rounds of this, ranking you from best case of why I should still date you to worst case of why I should still date you. Whoever has the highest average placement wins immunity and someone else will die. Here's how this works, I'm gonna use a randomizer with cards from this game and hand them out to you guys accordingly. Then I will use a randomizer for your red flag to see what downside you get to hinder you case at making a compelling date for me. Alright, here we go.

Juiz: Olympic gymnast, loves video games, buuuuuut he slept with one of my parents recently...

Wumbo: Makes the world's best banana bread, is great in bed, buuuuuut he will straight up murder anyone who gets too close to me.

Log: Is rich, has all of my kinks, buuuuuuuut he forcefully shoves ice cubes up my ass during sex.

Adon: Knows the answer to the meaning of life, gives great oral, buuuuuuut he literally melts me with his kisses.... Literally.

Brad: Has super powers, owns a teleporter, buuuuuut he leaks excessively from his genitals.

Now how this will work is you will DM me with your completed entry of your case for why I should date you. You must explain every card, how the positives work in your favor and how you can get around the negative and still be super dateable.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!

No more than 100 words spent on each card. If you do not follow this rule, I WILL disqualify you for that round. So your entry should be at most 300 words. This is to prevent a) this from taking too long, b) from taking up too much space in the episode, and c) making it a battle of who can just be more convincing withing a certain time frame without just going overboard on the effort and presentation.

After everyone has done this round we'll move on to round 2 and then eventually 3. Confessionals and go!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Brad: so things have been going pretty smoothly on the island

Anonymous: You all tried so hard to forge your alliances, make shadowy plays, and betray one another, but you all failed to see the real threat. The shadow alliance that worked together from the very start of the game to protect each other and eliminate all else. Our time is now. You lost your majority, and due to that you have been exterminated one by one. We surely cannot win as a team, but when we make the final four, that's a victory in itself.

Adonis: Am I allowed to play the edgy villain card now

Log: anyone can be a villain if they BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES

Wumbo: this must be how thanos felt after getting the infinity stones
    we were inevitable

Adonis: Finally, an excuse to hit on spars.
    Also god I hope nobody ever sees my dm convo with spars after this because it’s about to get HOT

Adonis: this whole challenge is a red flag
    bud dum tss

Log: Well, if this is where I go down at least it'll be a much better finale for me than... whatever the fuck I did in BGO.

Submission for round one:

Brad:
    Spoiler: 
    Card 1: I have superpowers. What superpowers you may ask? Well, if you get to know me better, you're going to find out. I will tease though, its powers that nobody else you’re going to meet possesses. Its multiple superpowers, and I could devote all of them to protecting you baby. You literally cannot go wrong with a man who can be your literal superhero. It's not every day you have the chance to become a super woman.
    Card 2: Beyond fantastic superhuman powers, I also own a teleporter. You know the amount of people throughout history who have had the opportunity to teleport? Just you and me. I can take you on a romantic vacation instantly to anywhere in the universe with just my fancy teleporting machine. You will never have to drive anywhere and pay for gas if you don’t want to. Again, this is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity to be the girl who travels more throughout the planet than anyone else ever has.
    Card 3: Alright, here’s the bad news. My genitals? They leak, like a lot. That’s kind of embarrassing, but it’s a genetic condition. It does not affect my personality and looks; which I think you will agree are both attractive. Beyond that, if the trade-off of dating my leakiness is you get to use a teleporter and have your own personal superhuman hubby, I think its hard to deny that’s a pretty damn good situation. I can use my superpowers or the teleporter to get rid of the leakage anyway and you never have to see it, no big deal.

Log:
    Spoiler: 
    Hey Spars, I know you’re a bit uncomfortable with my uh, kink but I think you should overlook it. I know what you’re into, and I’m into it too. I don’t think there’s a single person in this world who can keep you satisfied the same way I can. Maybe there’s other people that will put up with what you’re into, but can you really get into it if your partner doesn’t enjoy it? I mean, get REALLY into it? I will accept your entirety, fuck those other guys that call you weird.
    Again, I’m 100% down for whatever you want to do with me. But there has to be a balance to things you know? I’ll do b̵̯̉l̸̓̈o̷͆̋õ̸̌p̵̀͘î̷͛t̶͉̕y̴̛͊ ̶̟̑b̸̒͒l̷̐̿ò̶̒p̴͒͠ for you, but I have my own kinks too. The anus is such a sensual thing. When I put an ice cube up there it might hurt at first, but everything just melts away after a while. That’s your body heat doing that, and your warmth fulfills me. The ice cube is just my way of expressing my love for every part of you.
    And yeah, I’ve got money. There’s plenty of guys that would kill to get someone with my big fat bank account. But you know what, fuck that. I chose you because I love you, in your entirety. I know you don’t just see me for my wallet, and I don’t see you for just your sweet ass. We have an amazing thing going on here, are a few ice cubes all it takes to ruin it?

Juiz:
    Spoiler: 
    Hey baby, my name is Juiz. I'm an Olympic gymnast, so you know I'm flexible in all the right ways I'm graceful, I have a fantastic sense of balance, and I can put my legs behind my head. I can stay upside down on my own for a lengthy amount of time, and I'm light as a feather, so you can pick me up and throw me around like a toy. I like to be bent and twisted up like a pretzel.

I also love video games! There's practically no game that I don't love to play. Whether you're into casual games, first person shooters, MOBAs, sports games, trivia games, anything you like, I guarantee I like, so we can sit around and cuddle and play video games together for hours. Especially if you like Role Playing Games.. I'm really into role playing

Now, we should probably address the elephant in the room; yes, I did sleep with your dad recently, but I only did it so I could take a look into our future and see what it'd be like with you when we're older, and I could not be any more excited. I also did it as a show of respect, to ask your father if he would give me his blessing to be with you, which he did, so we're all set to get married whenever you're ready!

Wumbo:
    Spoiler: 
    I make the world’s best banana bread, dude. If you’re a banana bread kind of guy, this is already a win for you. If not, I can start a wildly successful banana bread bakery (called Sweet as Spars) and make a lot of money to support you and your hobbies/career. Heck, I can do that anyway, even if you like banana bread. HECK, I WILL do it for you, because I want to support my mans.

I’m great in bed. You knew this already. But! Imagine with me, if you will, the wild, passionate lovemaking we will make that will leave your knees shaky, your heart racing, and your stomach craving some of my world famous banana bread. You know that feeling when Favre threw that INT against the Saints in the NFC Title game? Imagine that feeling, as an orgasm, every night for the rest of your days.

Some may say that killing anyone who gets too close to you is a turn off. I disagree. What constitutes “too close”? Physically? Emotionally? I choose to interpret it as anyone who tries to physically get too close to you in a romantic way gets these fiery fists of fury. As a loyal and loving man, I don’t see how you would have a problem with some adulterous slag getting BOPPED, after which we can do the super good nasty.

Adonis:
    Spoiler: 
    Listen man, all I’m saying is I know the answer to the meaning of life and that’s something no one else can offer. Ever. That means every decision I make will be in pursuit of the ideal life, and you’re allowed to come along. Sounds a lot better than some banana bread.

Apparently im mad good at oral which I wouldn’t know because I’ve never done it to myself but my satisfied customers can speak for me. Everyone likes oral. (Side note GOD I HOPE NO ONE EVER READS THESE OUT OF CONTEXT)

Yeah maybe I can melt you with kisses but what does that matter? I can guarantee I more than make up for it not to mention I can offer something no one else can, death, whenever you want it. Isn’t that fuckin dope?

Here are your cards for round 2!

Brad: Can solve any math problem, loves staying in, buuuuut he breaks stuff around my house and blames it on "the Jews". (yes this is an actual card lmao)

Log: Has perfect vision, has amazing breasts, buuuuuut he only speaks in slang from 1913.

Juiz: Always prepared in any situation, always down for Netflix and Chill, buuuuut he posts "So, umm, like.. what are we?" on my Facebook wall once per day

Wumbo: Part Elf on the mother's side of their family, has a portal gun, buuuut his college nickname was "Puppyfucker"

Adonis: Plays violin, knows everything about ___ (this is a card with a blank meaning you can fill in the blank with whatever you want), buuuuut he roleplays as a tentacle monster during sex

And round 2 submissions:

Brad:
    Spoiler: 
    Card 1: I can solve ANY math problem. Yes, I know that sounds kind of braggard to say, but it’s a fact. I can solve equations that science has been struggling with for generations. I can make us rich for being smart and let me tell you that is a great experience you would want to be apart of. I can solve all the equations that point towards you loving me baby.
    Card 2: I love staying in with you. We can always go out and have our fun, but I will always be they’re for you to cuddle up in bed and watch some Netflix. I’ll always be home to cook and clean, so you don’t have to worry about any of that if you don’t want to. I’d be the boy who was always there waiting for you.
    Card 3: The only problem is, when I’m home, some Jews always seem to come around and break stuff. I’m powerless to stop them. Yes, maybe its just me breaking stuff and blaming the Jews. But that’s just a minor detail of life, you’re not Jewish so who cares? And we can just put bubblewrap on everything and then nothing will break. Small anecdote really.

Log:
    Spoiler: 
    You know, I thought we were real good on the make. At first I thought you were just some rinky-dink guy, but I fell for you in a jiffy. I was some sullen wino, and you gave me an earful for it. But now I’m all better now, cleaned up and everything. You did that for me, and boy was I surprised when you said you wanted to call it off. The way I talk gets on your nerves? Really? Yeah I call your weird “car” things shorts. You must think I’m a real goof for that. But everyone uses these words, I just use more of them. Give up on me just for that? That’s bull if I’ve ever seen it.
    Let’s get real here, you’d be a real ding-bat for dumping someone with my specs. You know, I work out. I built up these real keen man boobs, perfectly toned for your enjoyment. I don’t want to jinx it, but where else can you get these moobs? Just take a gander at them and tell me do you really want me to beat it? You see plenty of those big boob bimbos around here, but what I got here is a real dilly.
    Also remember that time we went to that creepy joint for a few drinks? Some creep was about to sneak up on us and run off with all our stuff. But I saw that crumb coming from a mile away, now didn’t I? Do you think any old blotto could pull that off? I’m no old bird but I do got a real keen eye. And with these eyes I see you’re the love of my life.

Juiz:
    Spoiler: 
    Hey good looking, my names Juiz. Right off the bat, I'll let you know that no matter what happens, I'm prepared. Bear Grylls is my dad, so he taught me how to survive any situation, and to always be prepared. So you can feel safe and secure when you're with me, whether we get a flat tire, get stranded in the desert, or we're out of your favorite ice cream, I'm prepared and ready to get us through it.

One staple of a relationship is, of course, "Netflix and Chill", and I'm always down to do so! I've got subscriptions to all video services, so we can Netflix and Chill, Hulu and Spoon You, Crackle and Straddle, or Crunchyroll and Fill your hole. Whatever you want, I'm down!

Now look, I know that I do have a tendency to post on your Facebook wall asking what we are daily, and that can make me seem a bit... clingy.. but I can explain. I've been hurt many times in the past, and had partners claim to be loyal before leaving me and saying we were never a thing. It can really fuck with you.. so that's why I worry. But I'm very confident in you, and us, and that you'll break my fear and habit of being clingy.

Wumbo:
    Spoiler: 
    So I’m half elf on my Mom’s side. That’s cool, I guess, if you want access to FAMOUS Elven magic, music, and fashion. Our kids will be tall, pointy, and live forever. Elven coochie is the best coochie, and I’ve got that in spades.

I have a portal gun. You can have it. Do with it as you see fit, we can probably do some freaky sex things with it.

Yeah, yeah they called me Puppyfucker. It was a whole thing but I did NOT fuck an actual puppy. Shamefully, I had sex with girls once upon a time, and in order to help my fratbros bag some 9’s, I had to sleep with the 4, aka “Pug Puppy”, and in return they gave me that SICK nickname

Adonis:
    Spoiler: 
    Yeah man I'm really good at the violin that means I can ALWAYS set the mood no matter when where or what's going on. Netflix and chilling? I'll set the mood. Public Reststop bathroom? Good thing my violins in the car

I know EVERYTHING about the New Orleans Saints. Oh I didn't realize you were a fan. Perfect, yeah we can just sit and talk about the Saints forever if you want.

Yeah maybe I roleplay as a tentacle monster during sex and that might freak you out but I promise I get the job done and I get it done right. Me and all 6 of my tentacles.

Here are your cards for round 3!

Juiz: Has a chance of dropping legendary loot upon death, looks great without makeup, buuuut he constantly tries to bang my friends.

Wumbo: Has an excellent singing voice, is a magician, buuuuuut his kisses taste like shit... and he loves kissing.

Brad: Enjoys long walks on the beach, is a world class chef, buuuut he spends most of his time doing low budget circumcisions.

Log: Loves participating in my favorite hobbies, plays guitar, buuuuuut while dating them I lose 1 year off my life for every orgasm I have.

Adon: Always wears yoga pants... and he KNOWS I like it , movie star, buuuuut he's actually my cousin.
    Last edited by Spars; 1 Week Ago at 01:59 AM.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    Episode 9.5: Red Flags
    Spoiler: 

Round 3 submissions:

Brad:
    Spoiler: 
    Card 1: I love long walks on the beach. That is the classical romantic appeal you can’t deny. That is the first line on the best tinder profile possible. It implies that we will live by a beach, and that we will love it. Can you really ask for a more picturesque life than that? Long walks on the beach can be deep and very loving and fulfilling.
    Card 2: I am a world class chef. After our long walks on the beach, how would you enjoy a 5-star meal that you don’t have to pay for? Food is the way to anyone’s’ heart; you can’t deny it. World class food makes everyone happier and can be an integral part of any relationship. You can’t find amazing food for free anywhere else but with your potential new lover. We can have seafood after our long walks on the beach, or anything else you desire any time.
    Card 3: Beyond the amazing beach experiences and world class cooking, I do have a mildly embarrassing side job. I do circumcisions, and they’re not exactly high class. That’s ok though, you’ll obviously never have to see it; Its not like I do it in the house. Plus, its easy income and its completely consensual with the families of those being circumcised. It’s an honorable pursuit and its solely for the purpose of gaining extra cash in a very professional way and helping young boys grow up with cleaner peni.

Log:
    Spoiler: 
    Hey Spars, it’s Log. I remember when I first saw you around that campfire. I was strumming my guitar like I always do, and there were so many fucking people after my dick. I don’t get why people dig the guy with a guitar shtick so much, but they do. But I’m thankful, because you sticking around to listen let me meet you. Shit, we have way more in common than I could have ever expected. You’re so fun to be around, I’m not sure you’re capable of coming up with something I wouldn’t want to do. You’re great in bed too… but… yeah, about that.
    Yes, if you date me you will continue to lose a year of your life every time you have an orgasm. Such is the fate of members of the DaHutt family, cursed for generations. I knew my Great Great Great Grandfather should have NEVER stolen that mink skull from the homeless Indian dude. Biggest fucking mistake ever. Fuck you Archibald DaHutt the Third. Fuck. You. But I don’t want to lose you just for that, and honestly is it REALLY that bad?
    You know, in France they sometimes call orgasms “le petit mort”, or “the little death.” Why? Because the sensation you feel after an orgasm is kind of like dying. Orgasm basically is like death already, what does it matter if you actually die because of it? Sure, you could live to age 80 or whatever, but is a long life without fucking me really worth it? Honestly, we’re all gonna get fucked over by climate change in like, 12 years anyway. Might as well go out with a bang y’know.

Juiz:
    Spoiler: 
    I'm going to let you in on a very close secret, because I trust you; when I die, I drop Legendary loot. So if you stay with me, you're going to get some awesome Legendary gear, that's for sure. People will be green with envy when they see your Legendary gear. And to be frank, if you chose to kill me to get that gear, I honestly wouldn't hold it against you, as I want you to be happy. If Legendary gear secures that happiness, than so be it.

As you know, I look great without make-up, so you get to enjoy me at my best, constantly. You don't have to deal with that post-show or post-wake up no make-up face, nor do you have to worry about my looks being ruined when it rains. It's also going to save us money, as I'll never have to buy make-up. Pluuuuus, if I look this great without make-up, imagine what I'll look like with it, for special occasions.

Now, you may have already heard about it from your friends, but in case you haven't, I wanted to confess something.. I've been trying to sleep with your friends. I'm not going to make any excuses for it, I'm a sex addict, so without having anyone to share it with, I've been looking for anyone. But if we get together, all of that pent up sexual frustration will go to you, and I will no longer seek out your friends sexually.

Wumbo:
    Spoiler: 
    I have a great singing voice, meaning that I can serenade you on romantic dinners, heck even perform at our wedding and make ya mama cry (in a good way). Plus, can you say record deal? We’ll be livin’ phat off the royalties from my hit single “Sparts in My Heart”.

I’m also a magician dude!! A singing magician, I’m gonna have Vegas booked for the next 20 years. That stuff also translates into sex stuff What’s this behind your ear? Oh! It’s an Extra Thin “For His Pleasure” Condom.

Look buddy, no one said you had to lick my lips when we kiss. Keep your tongue in your mouth, and I’ll keep mine in my mouth, we’ll be fine.

Adonis:
    Spoiler: 
    I wear the yoga pants because I know you like them, so wait until you find out what else i do when i know you like it

I'm a movie star, that means we'll always have money and I can take you to the fanciest places around and buy you whatever you want. You'll have the best life with me.

We may be related but not super related, plus nobody ever needs to know what happens behind the scenes. When you have movie star money it's not hard to cover up whatever you want. Not to mention it's legal most places... roll tide.

Me and Jenny read over the submissions and judged them round to round... in the end the guy with the highest average was LOG. Log has won this challenge and gained immunity for the vote. Everyone else send in your votes/confessionals.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Adonis: just spent 2 days seducing spars to find out he's my cousin... Roll tide

Jenny: Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge someone by their dating profile. Spars swiped left on Lohuydahutt before, but after he got to know him better I think he's madly in love.

Log: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYmen

Brad: thought Spars would love me but guess I'm just married to the game

Adonis: IF ONE OF THE SHADOW ALLIANCE WINS WE ALL WIN

Juiz: I'll make this TDFE great again! We'll all be living large!
    I'll tell Jenny and Sparts, "You're fired," and put myself in charge!
    'Cause this whole game is rigged, and we all know the riggers!
    For the last eight years, this country's been run by— (CAW!)

Adonis: LOG YOU ARE JEOPARDIZING THIS ENTIRE OPERATION

Log: .-.

Adonis: I really don't feel good about this at all but it took less than a full minute from the results being posted and I got 2 DMs asking who's getting betrayed. I really wanted everyone to self vote and let Log decide. Im sorry Wumbooooooooooooooooooooo

Juiz: I hate having to vote for one of my allies, but we had no choice. Was hoping to see you in the finals, friend, but it was not to be. I'll win for ya.

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Log, Juiz, Wumbo, Adonis, and Brad. 4 of you are in a not so secret shadow alliance. The one of you who is not won immunity this challenge which throws a wrench in your plans. Rigged confirmed. Anyways... Log you're safe you get immunity.
    Spoiler: 
    Brad and Adonis you two are also safe. Neither of you received a vote.
    Spoiler: 
    Juiz and Wumbo. One of you is getting eliminated and that person is....
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo. Sorry Wumbo but you are BANNED. My private pick to win the game is gone, RIP my bets.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I just had jaw surgery and my jaw is wired shut and Log's submissions put me in a lot of pain from trying to laugh
    fu lo

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    With my platinum teeth i can’t lose

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Episode 10: Vince McMahon Hosts TDFE
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition... Spars and I decided Log was sexier than the entire shadow alliance in a game of Red Cards. He beat the odds and caused Wumbo's elimination. Now he will have to fight the odds once again as he faces the other three members of the alliance.

This time on TDFE...

Hey everybody it's your girl Janet. I gotta say, hosting this TDFE has taken a lot out of me. I've been accused of rigging this game which I obviously haven't done. Aside from that time I eliminated Gunnut and pretended everyone voted for him. And that time I set up a beach roleplay that was secretly a challenge to ride Ludwig like a jetski. Or that time I let Sam bully me into letting him replace Itsoo1 because he thought Eye of the Spider was a 3/10. Or this challenge when we let Log win again. But of course there have been accusations thrown around that are no good. For example, I did not make a BGO challenge just so Juiz would win. That is absolutely false. I made one so he’d lose. Anyway, being accused of so many things I haven't done has made me feel very bad. I could even say I've lost my smile. :c And for that I would like to take this moment to take a step back from hosting, and allow Vince McMahon, the chairman of the WWE. to take over my position as the host of Total Drama Forum Edition. I will see you losers on the next season of Total Drama Forum Edition, and I'll be coming for the gold next time, you stupid casuals. Future two time winner out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw

Well, imagine this, me, Vince McMahon, standing right here on Total Drama Forum Edition! You might be thinking, doesn't this billionaire have a corporation to run? But the fact is that I'm here because I've heard that you are some of the best of the best at creating WWE superstars. Don't ask me how I know, but I know. I've heard that you're so good that I just can't resist having you four create me some superstars as soon as you can. And I'm not giving specific instructions either! You come back here with a superstar that can put butts in seats, and you'll be able to sit at home with some special immunity powers for this challenge. Now, get to work!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    PLATINUM
    I know it’s a game and all but I feel really bad that wumbo didn’t even get a chance to save himself and it’s because I am so easily persuaded
    Log has been the true villain this whole time #JusticeForWumbo
    TEETH

It is I, certainly Vincent Kennedy McMahon, and I will be looking over these superstars and deciding which one will get a WWE contract and immunity. I will provide links to their profiles as well. Let's see here... the Tufted Titmouse.. Mr. Lohuydahutt, this is your submission? Okay. Interesting fellow. He's a white guy with muscles, and I like those. That bird mask is a bit creepy though. Next up is Mr. Adonis with the Minor Inconvenience Guy. This man is eccentric and he carries around pocket sand. I could see him scoring some pinfalls. Next up is Brad's submission right here, a Romanian tank named Augustus Baine. What a genetic jackhammer. Lastly we have Brad, Juiz's character, who has already wrestled for our corporation in the past, as you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_lJJdCdbIE

Who's the best character? God... I DON'T KNOW DAMMIT! THESE ALL SOUND LIKE SUPERSTARS I'D WANT ON MY SHOW!

How about.. your superstars come to Wrestlemania 33 to compete for the TDFE championship, immunity, and a WWE contract? I know this was supposed to be left up to me, but with four amazing superstars, there would be no better way to handle this than on the most must see sports entertainment event in history!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Spars
    YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL TDFE WRESTLERS ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT LOG'S AND YOU LOOK AT JUIZ'S AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC RIGGER AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT LOG! AND THEN YOU ADD ADON'S WRESTLER TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE FATAL 4WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF RIGGING CAUSE ADON KNOWS HE CAN'T WIN AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO JUIZ YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF RIGGING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF RIGGING IT FOR LOG AT SACRIFICE! SENIOR JUIZ?? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!
    If Minor Inconvenience Guy loses to someone called the Titmouse im gonna lose my shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Spars
    If he loses then wouldn't that be... a minor inconvenience? :sunglasses: oint_right: oint_right:
    Quote Originally Posted by Log
    Any guy called Minor Inconvenience Guy probably sucks dick

It is time for the big main event of Wrestlemania! See the Tufted Titmouse, Brad, Augustus Baine, and the Minor Inconvenience Guy battle to become the TDFE champion. Click this Youtube link to see the match, with commentary, and see who was crowned champion! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p80OoceuJQs

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    Designs my wrestler to suck
    Watches him suck in the ring
    Me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well played in the end, Log. You put up a great fight. Sorry it had to come to this. It may be the boring, expected outcome, but it was always going to end like this. I know everyone wanted the epic underdog story to come true, but in the end, the shadow alliance was always going to prevail.
    Did y’all forget my purpose in this game?
    I said I was gonna beat Juiz. Y’all got too comfy. I’m here to win.

Elimination Ceremony
    Spoiler: 

ALRIGHT YOU SONS OF BITCHES, IT'S YOUR DAY OF RECKONING! BRAD, YOU'RE GOOD, YOUR GUY IS CHAMPION. MEANWHILE, YOU PUNKS SIT THERE THINKING YOU’RE SAFE IN YOUR SHADOW ALLIANCE WITH NO IDEA WHERE YOUR ALLIES' TRUE LOYALTIES LIE!
    Spoiler: 
    ADONIS, YOU'RE ABOUT AS SAFE AS YOU'D BE IF YOUR GUY REMEMBERED TO PACK HIS SAND! GOOD JOB! BUT JUIZ AND LOG, ON THE OTHER HAND..
    Spoiler: 
    THEY’RE GOING TO TDFE LIMBOOOOOOOOOO! AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HANDLE THAT SHIT SO MY CO-HOST SPARS WILL HANDLE IT!

*Bye guys. It's been fun hosting. I'll prob have some input in these next two challenges, but no more full challenges from me.*
    Last edited by KnotPoles; 1 Week Ago at 12:48 PM.

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mighty fine write-up Vince. And Juiz, I’LL SEE YOU ON... idk whenever the tie-breaker is.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Blog Entries
    Thriving currently

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Blog Entries
    Episode 11: 1v1 me in TDFE
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition... Jenny quit hosting, so Vince McMahon took over as our special guest host. He had our final four competitors create their own WWE superstars. Each superstar was equally good, so they had a match at Wrestlemania to determine who gets immunity. Brad won the match, then shocked the world by double-crossing the shadow alliance by forcing a tie between Juiz and Lo. Now, Juiz and Lo are stuck in TDFE Limbo!

This time on TDFE...

Ok here's how things are gonna work. Juiz and Log will battle in a tiebreaker 1v1 where the loser gets eliminated. Meanwhile Adonis and Brad will battle in a 1v1 for immunity in this episode and a spot in the final 2. There will be 2 eliminations, one from the tie breaker and one from the vote afterwards. Here are your challenges.

Juiz and Log, your challenge is to make your own movie poster, for your own original idea. You can use whatever actors/actresses you want, whatever title you want, whatever genre you want it to fit, etc. The poster is up to your own creative freedom. You can then make a plot synopsis of your made up movie if you want (it would definitely add bonus points) BUT IMPORTANT it must be 500 words or less or else it loses the point of a synopsis.

Brad and Adonis, your challenge is to create your own signature food. Something Gordon Ramsay could be proud of. It can be whatever type of food you want, a sandwich, a burger, some monstrosity that combines all kinds of things, whatever. Describe all the ingredients that would be on your food, talk about how it would taste, but make it good and not a meme. Like I said, something Gordon Ramsay would be proud of. You can name this creation whatever you want as well.

Sound good? Alright, see you on the other side when we're at the final 2 and the finale. Confessionals and go!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Janet: snek

Lohuydahutt: Snake? SNAKE? SNAKEEEEEEEE

Brad: “first make em like you then make em unlike you, cause kissing peoples ass is so unlike you” - Kanye West

Lohuydahutt: Honestly Juiz you deserve to win if you go through this much shit and still come out alive. That’s a pretty big if though. Let’s do this shit.

Adonis: brad a snake

Juiz: Brad may have said his plan was to boot me all game, but how easily he forgets that our alliance group chat name was the Anti-Brad Alliance. I've been anti-Brad since day one, buddy. You're donezo.

Sam: Feeling good about this next challenge

Wumbo: sam wanna team up for this one

Sam: Probably a good idea, things are getting down to the wire
    Let's ask Log if he wants to join our alliance

Lohuydahutt: I’ll take all the help I can get tbh

Adonis: “Now, if I fuck this model
    And she just bleached her asshole
    And I get bleach on my T-shirt
    I'ma feel like an asshole” - Kanye West

Here are Brad and Adon’s entries:
    Brad: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Adonis: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Brad made a nice, realistic dish with a nice recipe of what to do. Adonis took a more memey route with a heart attack sandwich called the Triple Diabetes Supreme. I dig the name especially compared to Brad's BORING one. Adonis' entry was funny and I thought he did a solid job but as I told him myself it was definitely beatable. And I think Brad did beat it with the serious approach. I did ask for serious after all, so it'd be a little unfair of me to dock a lot of points from Brad for not having as much humor. Brad made a dish I could actually see myself eating and it made me hungry. Though in fairness to Adon, I could've ate his dish if this was me 2 years ago lol. I honestly did think it was a close challenge, but give the slight edge to Brad. Brad will have immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final 2. Adonis will be up for elimination aside one of Log/Juiz. Please send confessionals!.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Brad: “What of the dollar you murdered for, is that the one fighting for your soul, or is your brother the one that your runnin from but if you got money fuck it cause I want some”

Lohuydahutt: welp, I made a thing. Even if I don't win with it it gave me a good excuse to listen to some music ay

Adonis: Im gonna lose because I forgot the lamb sauce

Sam: Little nervous about the results but I'm really proud of what I submitted

Wumbo: I know I’ll be gettin that call from Spars any minute, telling me I’m back on

Adonis privately: If Brad is a man of his word I’m guaranteed final 2. If not then i think I’m ok with 3rd place. But brads a man of his word, right? Whatever if he eliminates me here then well played. I’m just making sure to cover both bases here so I don’t look stupid when the result comes out. Brads evil also Brads a swell guy.

Alright, Log and Juiz have dueled it out. One of them was to be eliminated last episode anyways but they toughed it out a little bit and had to fight each other here. Their goal was to make a movie poster, with a synopsis for any potential bonus points. Here is what they sent in.

Log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...XvC7R2ChE/edit

Juiz: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

After looking and judging, I'd say Log has the clearly superior poster but Juiz has the clearly superior synopsis. Log's poster is really well made and I could honestly see it being in a professional movie. Juiz's is not bad or anything, but clearly not as good as Log's. This is the opposite to how I felt about the synopsises, in which Juiz's looked clearly better and I could see being a real movie. Log's synopsis is not bad either, it's short and sweet, but obviously inferior to Juiz's.

With that in mind, the synopsis was bonus points to the poster. The poster was the main part of the challenge. If I had to score it, I would give Log's poster a 9/10 and Juiz's a 6/10. I'd give Juiz's synopsis a 9/10 and Log's synopsis a 6/10. Both of you did really well and I'm a proud papa. With it weighted more towards the poster however, I give Log the win. Juiz has been eliminated in 4th place due to last challenge's tiebreaker.

Now after that, we move forward. Will it all be for nothing? Will Brad vote for Log or Adonis to go home? The choice is basically in his hands unless one of Adonis or Log vote for themself. Everyone, including Juiz, can send in confessionals as they like. Log, Adon, and Brad can send in votes to me or private confessionals too. Brad I also want you to give a written reason why you choose to vote the way you do. Alright, go!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Brad: "Jesus, Walks, God show me the way cause the devil tryna bring me down, Jesus, walk with me, I only pray that my feet don't fail me now"

Janet: Hurry up with my damn croissants

Juiz: Not the way I wanted this to end. Even though I had safety in my alliance (for the most part), from the very beginning, I had everything stacked against me, all game. Failed coups on me, having to fight out of multiple tie-breakers, betrayal from an ally. In this last challenge I had to not only beat somebody in a challenge that I had a disadvantage in, but then survive a vote against me even if I won. It was the ultimate anime storyline, but in the end my plot-armor just ran out.

Janet: justice for juiz

Elimination Ceremony
    Spoiler: 

Well this one is pretty easy. Juiz you are BANNED.

I'll let Brad take it away from here
    Spoiler: 
    So TDFE, lets talk.

I betrayed my original alliance of Juiz, Tom, Adonis and I, as we all know. It wasn’t because I wanted to be a villain, I just wanted to survive. I loved playing this game, and those 3 are fucking fantastic players and were always loyal to me. It didn’t feel good to betray them, even for a silly forum game.

I want to end this game not being thought of as a TDFE villain, but as a hero. Tom, I’m sorry you got voted out the earliest of us. It was literally just because you weren’t online at the time and it was easiest, I love you man. You did a great job. Juiz, I have no idea how you survived so much damn adversity this game. Your team tried to vote you off so many times and you had to deal with my shenanigans at the end. It was honor playing with you and I would be lying if I said I didn’t view you as the biggest threat throughout this game, and I mean that out of a place of heavy respect for your social skills.

My goal when playing this game, believe it or not, was never to win. It was to have fun with my friends. I realize along the way I got too competitive. I made people upset, pissed people off. I watched this game stress people out, and it was kinda my fault. Before I made this vote, I had to reevaluate not only how I want to play this game, but how I want the people I care about to view me.

Adonis, its been an honor playing with you I fucking love you. You were nice to everyone in this game, didn’t fuck around like us. Log, our alliance was an unlikely one, but I loved being your ally and I hope I gave you more loyalty and friendship than you expected then we got to this point. You survived this damn long against us and that’s impressive, you are fucking amazing.
    However, I made promises long ago back when this game was just in its first fucking challenge. I promised I would be loyal to Adonis as my main ally, and I promised to the shadow alliance that one of us would win and that we would control the finals. I’m sorry it didn’t go perfect, but I’m going to honor those promises now. For the #ShadowAlliance.

I vote to eliminate Log. God speed brother, you did well, you’re clever as hell and it was an honor to be your unexpected holy alliance.

Adonis, lets do this man. For Juiz, and for Tom. Lets fucking go, and may the best #ShadowAlliance member win.

Spars: Welp, Adon and Log voted for each other there were no self votes here. So Brad's vote did indeed decide it. Sorry Log but you are BANNED.

The finale is here! Brad vs Adonis! Brad is a second time finalist having lost to MaNCHA before. Adonis is in uncharted territory in his first ever finale. Former teammates on Team Brad. PS: The finale starts off with a guest host. Welp see you next time for the (start of the... :D) finale!

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Well, I got to rek Juiz and clearly that's the only thing that matters. G fucking G.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Blog Entries
    "In the night
    I hear em talk
    the coldest story ever told
    somewhere far along this road
    he lost his soul" - Kanye West

Spoiler: