Thanks peeps <3333

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    I didn't spoil Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

Janet's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    In the last episode I alluded to the fact that infinity stones will have a bigger place in this game than just the first challenge. So let me tell you what that's all about.

They will actually come with special powers for whoever has them. The stone users will change throughout the game. When a stone user is eliminated, they can give one stone to someone of their choice. If they have more than one stone, their other stones will be scattered around the forum. If someone wants to, and this isn't advised, they can give a stone to a team member before the merge. Right now, the stones belong to three people. These are the powers:

The time stone will give the user more time to complete solo challenges, with a later deadline than most players. They will be able to choose their deadlines. This will be especially useful after the merge. Right now, it's kind of pointless, but it'll have more worth in some time. The current user is Adonis.

The soul stone is an immunity idol. It can be used up to three times before an elimination ceremony, but it can only save you from elimination once. You basically get three chances to have it save you, but it goes away after the first time it does so successfully. The current user is Adonis.

The space stone can also only be used once. It allows the user to teleport and switch places with another user during the elimination ceremony. The two users will switch votes. So this stone does have a chance at backfiring on the user, but if used wisely it could save the user from elimination and let them eliminate one player of their choice. During the team period, you can only switch with other members on your team, but you can switch with anyone after the merge. The current user is Adonis.

The reality stone gives the user 3 wishes in the game. These wishes can grant you any of the powers from another stone of your choosing for one episode. Each wish has a 50/50 chance of coming true. Once you wish for one stone, and it comes true, you can't wish for it again. The current user is Juiz.

The mind stone gives the user two chances to manipulate another user's vote before the elimination ceremony, if you're in it. Basically, it allows them to control someone else's mind, essentially giving themselves two votes to cast in the elimination ceremony, and stripping another person of their vote. Once again, it can only be used in two different episodes. The current user is Wumbo.

The power stone makes someone next in line to become team captain before the merge. So, if the current captain is eliminated, this person will become team captain instead. After the merge, it gives the user two votes to cast in the elimination ceremony. They can split these votes or use them both for one person. The current user is Mike Hat.

If one user gets all 6 stones, they can perform a snap to wipe out a random half of the players. I think it's in everyone's best interest if this doesn't happen.

Sorry, the Rosetta stone doesn't do anything.

Any questions?
    Last edited by Janet; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:09 PM.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    yeah uhhh can I get a uhhh large stone with a small fry

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    what does my kidney stone do

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Episode 2: You Got (Roast) Beef With Me?
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama: Forum Edition....

Teams were created, Brad and Juiz did some draft picks, infinity stones were found, and Gonad was eliminated in a super unanimous decision, even voting for himself. What will happen now? Will Team Brad go on a losing streak? Will Team Juiz lose and have to eliminate their first player? Will Janet call me a dick? Find out now on.... TOTAL. DRAMA. FORUM EDITION!

*theme song plays*

Ok this one is pretty simple, there's no time limit as long as it doesn't take ridiculously long. This is a roast, each team will work together to create a roast about the members of the other team. So put your funny caps on. You can discuss in Discord, PMs, Snapchat, whatever. The team captains will send in the final product. This roast has a limit of, let's say.... 25 jokes. You don't have to go that high, but I'll put a limit on it just so they don't get ridiculously long and people take forever. Just to give an example, Team Eye of the Ban-Hammer could submit in a roast like:

"Wow Juiz is a big dummy face. And that Wumbo guy, more like Dumbo! Sam more like dam he sucks." etc. Except it should be funny instead. Also as long as it's 25 jokes or less, anything else is fair. You can personalize it if you want, style it like a real roast where each member of your team goes up and tells a few jokes, etc. Up to you guys, whoever has the best roast wins and the other team will give someone the ol' boot.

Ok, confessionals and go!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo: If anyone calls me a bitch again I’m gonna go bonkers in fuckin yonkers and start swingin

Janet: good thing gunnut isnt in

HipsterSam: I think I know who I'm voting for if we lose.

Itsoo1: The roasts we've written have been pretty brutal. Do I feel bad? ... No, not really.

Anonymous: I really hope the other team doesn't go hard cause some of our disses are pretty corny.

Here are the roasts... first up Team Juiz!

Spoiler: 
    Brad first picked someone who didn't even submit anything for TDFE and it doesn't take a Mind Stone to see that was dumb as fuck
    Brad’s chances of winning are as real as that interview he tried to submit for his journalism class
    Brad’s so fat that Coach Dennis thought he was a basketball and dunked him
    Brad is as effective a team captain as he is a Moderator, i.e. not at all
    The closest Brad has ever gotten to being with a girl was making the IronJenny account

Adonis? More like, Adonice hat dork, you look like a duck.
    We're going to delete Adonis from this competition like he does his failed Let's Play videos from his channel
    We’re gonna drop Adonis like he dropped out of his secondary education
    Adonis is so fat he probably dropped his pineapple on the floor on purpose because it wasn't McDonalds
    Adonis is a teenager who got so worked up on an online forum about an internet series that makes historical figures rap against each other that he unironically called another teenager a “casual” as an insult. Every word in this sentence is true

Sane is the worst thing to have ever happened in the state of Alabama
    Sane ruined this forum like he ruined the director's ERB for anyone who was in the chat that day
    The closest Sane has ever gotten to a decent education was doxing Wumbo's high school
    Sane is so unfuckable, not even his cousin will touch him
    Sane once got blown by a dude to figure out if he was gay or not and frankly that just bears repeating

Ludwig is so young I'd roast him but I feel like I should ask for his parents' permission first
    I’d roast Lud but why make the effort when he isn’t even here
    Lud is so lame he had to pick a Z-list villain for his name
    Lud hasn't submitted anything for TDFE and it's still better than what Brad's whole team came up with.
    I can't even diss Ludwig, he should just take the Organization L

Itsoo's singing is so off key when he tried to use an autotune machine it said "one at a time please"
    The height of Itsoo's fame was getting dunked on in an episode of Doodle Doods
    Itsoo’s dancing looks like someone who’s never heard of dancing is being held at gunpoint and forced to dance
    The only thing Itsoo is excellent fighting against is attempts to lose his virginity
    I just listened to Eye of the Spider and I wish I could use the Time Stone to go back to a time where I didn't do that.

And now... Team Brad's:

Spoiler: 
    Adonis:
    1. You know Sam is so easily roastable when we give him the large majority of our lines.
    2. Sam could star in the Wizard of Oz as all the main characters, since he doesn't a heart, a brain, or courage.
    3. Just kidding, we all know Sam has a heart as big as his bald spot.
    4.You know Sam is ugly when he makes Juiz look good by comparison.
    5. If Sam was an article of clothing, he would be jorts.

Ludwig:
    6. Sam once had to sing songs for the forum, but I can't play the video of it because it'll break all the glass in my house.
    7. I'm glad Sam's name isn't Sambama anymore, because god help us if we have to have four more years of Sam.
    8. Sam is known for his reviews, which are good because Sam is excellent at judging people harshly.
    9. When Sam was a super mod, he banned a guy just for being better looking than him, not that that's hard.
    10. My only regret in this roast is that we couldn't have more lines of just roasting Sam.

Brad:
    11. Sam smells like a macaroni salad and looks like Jason Sudekis got facefucked by David Bowie's gonorrhea.
    12. We basically win this challenge just by virtue of Sam being the most roastable person alive.
    13. Sam licked his own armpit on camera, not like that isn’t something he does normally when he’s alone.
    14. We’re not worried about Sam getting offended when reeading these roasts, since he can’t read.
    15. If someone reads these roasts to Sam, we might actually feel a little bad for him crying into his Alexander Hamilton body pillow tonight.

Sane:
    16. Guess we should roast someone else besides Sam, not that its that hard to make fun of Juiz’ weeb ass.
    17. Lohuy once said that Hanako was secretly a fat guy, and he was actually pretty dead on the money;
    18. I think when Wumbo found out that Juiz was actually a dude, he was even more attracted.
    19. Wumbo’s legitimate real-life peak was being apart of Havok, this man could have a child and be a millionaire, but he would still have the biggest hard on for an internet forum usergroup.
    20. Speaking of child, Hanako once told us she was pregnant, how old is the kid now Juiz?

Itsoo11:
    21. Remember when Wumbo was a mod? Yeah, me neither. Remember when Wumbo was Cascade however? Boy howdy.
    22. You know, "Hound" is an appropriate name for the big, hairy, butt-chewing, animalistic dog he really is.
    23. This is Hound, seriously:
    24. As for Lohuydahutt and Sanic, its kind of hard to dis the human equivalents of occasionally-watered potted ferns.
    25. Sanic’s name is based on a Sonic the hedgehog meme from the mid-2000s, he’s basically dissing himself.

The results are in, me and Janet did agree on the winner. We discussed it and we felt like.... Team Eye of the Ban Hammer (Team Brad) has won! Janet and I felt like both were close and while Juiz's team had some good jokes, Brad's team had less low quality ones. We felt it was VERY close but Team Brad is the winner! They did roast Sam like 10 billion times but most of them were funny, and there weren't many bad ones in there. Team Juiz had some more stinkers in our eyes. Fight me.

Everyone from Team Juiz, please submit your votes. You'll have to eliminate someone today.... unless some fuckery happens... : )

Confessionals and go!

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Janet: sparts is a dick

Itsoo1: Woot woot! I knew all those Sam burns would pay off! We got this week, Juiz! Let's try to get next round

Brad: Roasting Sam ALWAYS yields positive results

Wumbo: This is all Log’s fault for not having sweet disses

Mike Hat: well, I either pulled off a power play and got Juiz eliminated right off the bat or I went out like a buster at 11th. I'm happy with either option lmao. No hard feelings to Juiz but I'm terrified of someone having 2 infinity stones and I don't think keeping him on is worth it.

Anonymous: Hey it's ya boy Mike Hat and today's hat of the day is the FEZ. Everyone celebrate fez day!

HipsterSam: I just wanna say for the record that I am WELL AWARE that some of our roasts were "low quality" and I WOULD have fixed them but I was busy tonight and didn't have time to be like "WAIT" before things got sent out and that's the tea sis

This is a tough decision. I thought I knew who I was gonna vote for, but then someone else raised a great point, and I feel very torn. But I have to do what I have to do.

Anonymous: You're going down, Juiz. This is a coup.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    Episode 2.5: You Got (Roast) Beef With Me?
    Spoiler: 
    ELIMINATION CEREMONY:

Spoiler: 
    Well well well, how the turn tables. Team Juiz, it's time for you to eliminate someone....
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo, Loh, and Sam. You 3 are the ones who didn't receive any votes, you're all safe. Here's your imaginary marshmallows.
    Spoiler: 
    Mike Hat, you are safe. You did receive one vote but that's it.
    Spoiler: 
    Juiz and Hound... you are the only 2 who received multiple votes. Hound you received 2 and Juiz you received..... 3. That means Juiz you are BANNED.
    Spoiler: 
    Juiz: NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND, I USE MY MIND STONE TO MAKE HOUND VOTE FOR HIMSELF AND MY REALITY STONE TO GRANT A WISH FOR IMMUNITY AND MY 50/50 CHANCE, I ALSO GIVE MY MIND STONE TO WUMBO

Spars: Whoa whoa ok guy, the mind stone now belongs to Wumbo. And for your 50/50 chance, your wish has been..... GRANTED. Luck is on your side this time, Thanos would be inspired. Sorry Hound, but this means you are.... BANNED.

What does this mean? What will Juiz do now that he knows he was meant to be voted off? Who will come out on top of this? Find out next time on... TOTAL. DRAMA. FORUM EDITION!!!!!
    Last edited by Spars; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:12 AM.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    oh damn that was intense

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    oh damn that was intense
    things are getting too spicy for the pepper

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Blog Entries
    Changes will come to the infinity stones as the game progresses, for the sake of balancing.