Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Total Drama Forum Edition: Close of the Century

Janet's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSam View Post
    Episode 5: Let's Review
    Spoiler: 
    Last time on Total Drama Forum Edition...The teams made logos and then the OTHER team had to try to recreate the other team's logo from hints. It's hard to explain but it was a cool challenge. I thought it was unfair that I got lynched though. Pretty sure that's federally classified as a hate crime now. Anyway, Juiz's team won, Ludwig got the boot, and Adonis gave his stone to Brad.

This time on TDFE...
    That’s right fools, I’m back from the dead and after your head. My challenge is a review challenge. Each team will submit one review (meaning only one review per team, NOT one review per person). You can review anything in the world you want. Judging will be based on 1. depth and 2. entertainment factor. It should really try to check off both boxes. I’m not looking for a totally goofy meme-packed sorta thing, but I’m also not looking for a boring class presentation. We’re just looking for a good review that provides intelligent analysis of whatever you’re choosing to review but is still fun to read. We will NOT be grading based on how much we agree with your points, just how in depth and interesting they are. Feel free to @me if you have questions. Thank you and as always, drive safe, spay and neuter your pets, and submit confessionals.

Confessionals:
    Spoiler: 
    Wumbo:

Adonis: Sam got eliminated before someone who literally wasn’t playing the game and somehow he’s qualified to HOST?????

Spars: Today I will review Juiz's face. 0/10 too ugly. Thanks for coming to my review.

Brad: Ima review Sam's ass

Anonymous: juiz more like bald

Juiz: who invited spars back to the forum he's a fuckin bald bully and I'm voting him off at the first chance i get :angry:

Anonymous: hey so a while back i expressed strong feelings regarding spars being invited back to the forum, i just wanted to say he's a nice guy and a good friend but sometimes he just GETS to me and makes me MAD so i said someTHINGS i SHOULDNT have

Jenny: when you were on cnn i didnt C aNNy proof you had a friend
    Sam: How would I have gotten the invite
    Jenny: idk make a wish

Anonymous: sign up for VGBR!

Spars: ZIONNNNNNNNNN

Team Juiz's Review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Team Brad's Review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hello reviewers!

I’d like to thank both teams for very good submissions. You both had really solid, funny concepts, a very solid amount of depth, and some legitimately funny moments in your reviews.

My issue with Team Juiz’s review:
    I think it could have played around more with the different voices (I’m assuming the different fonts meant different voices, that could have been clearer). I would have enjoyed hearing more debate over the intricacies of the video; what you guys agreed on, what you didn’t agree on, should the video have been longer or was its brevity poignant, etc. I particularly find it contradictory how at one point the review criticizes the video for being too short, and then later praises its brevity. This paradox should have been acknowledged, but in general it mostly just speaks to the overall problem of a lack of a consistent voice or tone of the review.

My issue with Team Brad ’s review:
    The concept is funnier than the execution for me. The fact that you guys are reviewing Toontown as a viable real-life society lends itself to a lot of interesting discussions, and the categories you divide it up into are great, but it’s hard for me to get really invested in what you’re writing if you keep constantly changing the subject. I also feel like because you cover so many different aspects of the town, you don’t really allow yourselves to get really in depth about any of them. It feels like a bunch of very brief, mini-reviews of different things about Toontown than it does one collective review, and thus isn’t super attention-maintaining.

I said I’d be grading based on 1. Depth, and 2. Entertainment factor.

Depth:
    Team Juiz: 9/10
    Team Brad: 8.5/10

Entertainment Factor:
    Team Juiz: 8.5/10
    Team Brad: 8/10

For both categories, I’d have to give the edge to Team Juiz’s review. Team Brad, time to send someone packing.

ELIMINATION CEREMONY:
    Spoiler: 
    Adonis and Sane...you two are safe. Brad and Itsoo, it's down to one of you two. The person who is safe is...
    Spoiler: 
    Brad. You played a good game Itsoo. You aren't just a fighter, you are an excellent fighter. You've earned that title. Itsoo, you are BANNED.
    Oh, you thought that was it for this episode? Afraid not.
    Spoiler: 

Team Juiz. You thought you could live with your own failure in the beach challenge. Where did that bring you?

Back to me.

I thought by doing a bulk of the work for one challenge, you all would keep me around and not vote me off so that I could help you all in future challenges.

But you have shown me, that's impossible.

As long as there are those that will remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

They will resist.

I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do.

I will shred this game down to its last atom. And then...with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. A game with no teams. A game where I have not been eliminated yet.

The work is done. It will always be done. I am inevitable.

Sam slowly starts walking towards Adonis, Brad, Sanic, Wumbo, and Juiz. Adonis charges forward and whacks Sam with a wooden chairleg. Sam flinches, but punches Adonis and takes his time and space stone.

Brad shoots a soul blast towards Sam. Sam puts his arm out in front of it and keep trudging forward, eventually ripping the stone out of Brad's hand.

Sanic shoots a powerful blast from the power stone at Sam that sends him flying several feet back, but Sam uses the time stone to rewind time, dodge the blast, and take the power stone from Sanic.

Wumbo uses the mind stone to get in Sam's head and replay Kanye West's ERB verse over and over. Sam screams in agony but eventually charges forward, tackles Wumbo, and takes the mind stone.

Juiz uses the reality stone to turn Sam into a duck. Duck Sam flies toward Juiz and grabs the reality stone with his beak to turn himself back to normal. As a last resort, Juiz pulls out the Rosetta Stone and attempts to use it. A giant sword shoots out and hits Sam in the chest. Sam collapses to the ground, writhing in pain.

Juiz walks up to Sam, holds Sam's face in his hands and says "You've gone mad with power, Samuel."

In a trembling voice, Sam slowly mutters the words "...you should've gone for the head."

Juiz yells "NO" as Sam snaps his fingers.

tl;dr The teams are now merged, Sam is back in the game, the stones are all gone

sam u evil fuck

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Ya don’t choose my review,

Ya get rid of my team,

and ya take my stone

do you want me to explode?

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)